Your reason for marriage.

I've seen a lot of marriages in Fire Emblem, but I'm curious why people marry certain characters.

For me, in my first run, my female avatar married Chrom by accident because I didn't know that Chrom would marry avatar with an A rank at the tenth chapter. I sort of hate Chrom's desperation now.

My second run with my male avatar was with Olivia because I found her to be a lot like me, shy and introverted, and she was nothing like most FE dancers, who I thought were all extremely vain(excluding Ninian who I grew up having her as sort of a role model because she was modest).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I married my first avatar to Lissa because it seemed natural that the two of them would grow close seeing as Lissa is the first woman he met after losing his memory and also his best friend's sister.

I've married everyone to complete the support log.

I meant the most notable marriages. I've done a whole ton of marriages but these are for my first two avatars.

Edited by Hoshi no Sora

My original reason for marrying my Avatar (Kelli) to Frederick was that he's the only one that doesn't trust her in the beginning of the game. I thought it'd be so cute and awesome if he ended up being the one to marry her. lol

And then I fell in love with Freddy and the relationship for real. lol I just love everything about him!

I'm thinking of trying a Male Avatar run in the future, but I'll base him off of Geoffrey from the Tellius games and marry him to Sumia (a crack pairing I find I would enjoy lol).

Edited by Anacybele

I married Severa because tsunderes are gr8 please don't shoot me.

*shoots you*

My first Avatar married Virion because Virion is just made of yes. I cared not about optimization because it was my first run ever and it was Normal mode. (My Avatar didnt even reclass i dont think...)

The First Loki Run had him marrying Cordelia as a means to bring offspring into the world. (His real love was Libra, and even then he didnt stop sleeping around lolol.) This latest run however, has Loki finding True Love in Tharja. Together, they created a family that Loki actually would give a shit about instead of just as a means to spread the bloodline.

B:<

I seriously should rewrite Avatar's lines in Tharja's supports with him to fit that particular Avatar. Pretty damn sure he wouldnt be creeped out in the least by Tharja's following him.

Married Lucina because I thought it was funny that Chrom would technically be a grandparent, and I liked her cutscene after chapter 13. Other than that, I just married everyone else for support log.

Anna on my first run because hers was a familiar face and I like how they added her as a playable character and gave her a personality in this game.

Seconding Severa though as my favorite now because I'm a sucker for tsunderes. *shoots self*

I marry Sumia for the most part. I like her kind personality and that she's always wanting to find ways to help others (okay, it's mainly the "taking care of animals" trait that comes to mind, but I could still see it in other instances). *equips Aegis* Keep your shots to yourselves people.

Sully's my main marriage candidate, because I like her as a character. Plus cavaliers, you know? Other than her, I'll go with Panne or Flavia. Maybe Aversa. On my female avatar, I married Ol' Teach himself.

FeMU married Chrom because I like Chrom. I also like having Lucina as a daughter and my Prince!Morgan.

MaMU married Tiki because I like Tiki. Manakete!Morgan with dual Naga and Grima blood is also awesome~!

I married Sumia because when I usually saw her with Chrom, it feels so one-sided. For my 1st, I chose Cherche because she was in my opinion one of the hottest girls there. Then it was Olivia because she's cute as heck. When I married Sumia on my third playthrough, I already fell in love with everything she has. I thought I loved Cherche, but she's just too plain. Olivia... I don't know, but I still think MUxOlivia's support convos are really cute.

For the supports with her and MU, it was mutual and even as she tried to dream away from her real self, you, as her close friend give her hope after your exchange of spending time with her.

I just love Sumia because she's quirky, kind, as well as altruistic. She would be a cute wife to have memorable times with. Going through my FeMU playthrough and finding her someone to marry is just too painful to do.

I married Olivia because I was a stupid freaking weeaboo with attachment to moe, feminine, 2d characters.

Gosh, I hate my past self with a burning passion.

I'm married to FeMU now.

Live and learn?

My main male avatar married Miriel because I like mages, I like science, and I like Laurent. Miriel herself is cool and, despite not having galeforce, her class set is otherwise nice. Maribelle pushed her way past Cherche, Olivia, and Lissa as my second favorite female character, so she's the second choice for maMU.

Usually I just go for Chrom because it's convenient and gameplay powerful in a nogrind context and gives me hella veteran Lucina

But weren't for Basilio coming in so goddamn late I'd go for him

Because he looks like Nick Fury

I go Sully for MaMU because favorite character bias

Edited by Thor Odinson