What if...

Magical Glace

So what if things were different in [insert franchise here]? What if Ash Ketchum won his first league? What if Ninian did not die? What if Ashnard was obsessed with unicorns?

Here, we attempt to answer those questions! One person poses a what if question about a franchise, and the next poster says how things would be different if the question was true and poses their own!

I'll get us started with:

What if Micaiah used swords?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even know who Micaiah is

"What if Ash Ketchum won his first league? What if Ninian did not die?"

If Ash actually won the first league, then it would be an immeasurably better anime, because it would have ended. Even if it was not the case, at least we wont be seeing Ash fail for the thousandth time about 16 years later.

If Ninian didn't die then they will just live happily until the events of FE6 and everything would stay the same. Roy's niceness and sense of justice is inherent anyways, and its not like having Ninian around would somehow pacify Bern.

I sadly have none of these dilemmas, or at least none that I cannot figure out just yet.

As for spoilers, the moment Glac wrote 'So what if things were different in [insert franchise here]?', it should be seen as a 'spoiler alert' sign anyway. People have been warned.

Edited by Akinaoki

What if a Waluigi had his own game? And trust me Eevee is much preferred as it has variety. We would see Pokemon White version and not yellow (get it?)

Edited by WaluigiWeegee