H3 Mid Tiers no DLC, no Mixed Class Sets and no Lunatic statboosters

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

MU getting ORKOed by everything on 16x must be a real pain. Can you like, throw away use an Again charge to talk 3 times on turn 2 or something?

Edited by Gradivus.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats pretty much the best way to go about this chapter yeah.

I'm actually kinda worried about Chapter 18 to be honest. Katarina can take a hit from the Ch18 Generals at base but she can't really double them. In fact, she's almost doubled (Starsphere) by them if she's at base spd (they have a whopping 20 spd). I doubt I can get her 7 levels of spd in just 1 chapter to double them lol. Linde can double them, but she would need the C17 Seraph Robe in order to even be able to take a hit...I don't really want to have to spend so many turns carrying Marth over there and waste a Rescue though...guess I'll have to improvise a strat to get through Chapter 18 again. Those weird no nostank strats were always fun...

Edited by PJSalt

Just a question, is there anyone else viable for the robe? Katarina maybe, but if Linde could use it better...

Wait, if your problem is ferrying Marth, why don't you split up your group, one to handle the chest and one to get to the throne, and have the chest group bodyguard a thief? It's just a suggestion, it probably has flaws.

Edited by eclipse
Say "pah" to technical difficulties~!

Marth isn't really killed by anything on his way to the robe, the issue is that the seraph robe is in the village (not chest) so getting him there would cost more turns than Linde nostanking C18 would save. Marth can get there on turn 4 but idk if it's actually worth the rescue.

edit: I'm expecting a rant from PKL about how high the C17 benchmarks are

Edited by Gradivus.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry guys. I can't bring myself to play Fire Emblem anymore. Whenever I have free time and try to continue the run, I get bored immediately. I think I'm all burnt out on FE. I don't plan on continuing this run or playing Fire Emblem for quite a while. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think my interest in FE is slowly coming back. Feeling the urge to play some FE. Sadly, I still don't feel like continuing this one run. I am SO motivated to start 0% growths though...should I do it and put this one on hold or whatever?

Yeah, I too think it's fine as long as this goes on someday. Also I'm sure you can 2-turn C18 without nosferatanking but I won't mention how to for now since you probably want to figure out yourself (or maybe did already).

Edited by Gradivus.