FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

Sure give me about 10 minutes

Also I have a tendency to do things quick

I don't know how I just do 0_0

EDIT: Okay this is my save state. It froze right when I battled the extra unit.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/42i52mpvr9y2f0i/Fire%20Emblem1.sgm?dl=0

Some notes:

the 999999999999+ amount of gold I have is me dicking around with the game

I killed off most of my characters to speedrun to get to the extra, so that's why I don't have alot of people

How would killing off characters help you? You could just not use them instead of killing them XD

When you run out of convoy space, they're useful as an extra 5 slots per guy.

Anyway, I'll look into it. Thx.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would killing off characters help you? You could just not use them instead of killing them XD

When you run out of convoy space, they're useful as an extra 5 slots per guy.

Anyway, I'll look into it. Thx.

I use characters as meat shields and/or I use the all powerful bait and switch strategy

I knew that too but I usually don't do it

and hey np

The Steel Axe is set for 2~3 range, and there's no 3 range animation for non-LongBows.

I'm p.sure that's why it can't properly load the animation (it wouldn't work for 3-range anyway...)

The Steel Axe is set for 2~3 range, and there's no 3 range animation for non-LongBows.

I'm p.sure that's why it can't properly load the animation (it wouldn't work for 3-range anyway...)

but all the swords that have 3 range work just fine.

should've said non magic&longbows...

maybe the hand-axe animation would work for it? I've read about extreme headaches associated with the Throwing animation for axe users though

Well, I'm in the "Caelin rescue of darkness" chapter, and so far I must say that it is QUITE rage filled. I'm not even trying to avoid RNG and savestate abuse, and I'm still having a very tough time.

EDIT: I just found out that the "Lord not-lord" units(people with lord classes who aren't lords) can be promoted with earth seals(or Serra at least, she was the only one I tried). Is this intentional?

Edited by TheMoniker

I can't get past the chapter where you have to fight Erik and his army. The hidden ambush spawn behind your units instakills merlinus (DAMN YOU POISON BOW) and there's SO MANY STEEL SWORDS..... Erk may be OP but he can't survive forever...SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS CHAPTER. And I'm out of steel swords and dorcas only has a 1 use iron lance left :C Now i tried to do a replay back from chapter 11 on HNM, BUT EITHER HECTOR OR MATTHEW KEEPS DYING. Any tips? Aside from RNG abusing, i already tried that.

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

EDIT: I just found out that the "Lord not-lord" units(people with lord classes who aren't lords) can be promoted with earth seals(or Serra at least, she was the only one I tried). Is this intentional?

Yes

I can't get past the chapter where you have to fight Erik and his army. The hidden ambush spawn behind your units instakills merlinus (DAMN YOU POISON BOW) and there's SO MANY STEEL SWORDS..... Erk may be OP but he can't survive forever...SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS CHAPTER. And I'm out of steel swords and dorcas only has a 1 use iron lance left :C Now i tried to do a replay back from chapter 11 on HNM, BUT EITHER HECTOR OR MATTHEW KEEPS DYING. Any tips? Aside from RNG abusing, i already tried that.

Merlinus instakilled? If only he had the ability to move two tiles at a time.

Restart and play better. This game will punish you if you play poorly, and that's intentional.

Klok, do you still need the save file at the geitz chapter?

Danger: I may or may not messed with the game a little.

Yes I doooo plz

Surprised marky hasnt started a lets play

He already played 4 chapters of it over skype and complained the whole time. Marc is overrated. He rips everything in the community to shreds with no thought to all the work put into it or anything. Pretty tired of his attitude towards the work many of my friends have put into their projects.

There's bitching, and then there's nitpicking, then there's markying.

I actually talked to markyjoe earlier asking him to try out this hack. He said that it was mostly just looking at unit inventories rather than actually thinking about positioning... Basically, too tedious, not enough...idk Now back to attempting to make my own hack while failing to understand how to change pointers :p And i discovered that merlinus can move... o.o

Well, i did have a concept for a Ragefest hack I was trying to make. Sadly, i suck at hacking, even with blazer's tutorial. Anyone want to hear it? I pitched it to markyjoe and he said that it sounded nice :o Mostly due to the fact that it focuses on comedy rather than difficulty :D

EDIT: Guess not :C

5:41 PM: DIE ERIK! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

I'm trying to get ahead of the game, and will probably begin uploading one a day, either starting tonight or tomorrow morning. I've got some of the way through already recorded tho.

Re; Elie & Son LP: That's probably going to be a one-vid-per-weekend (due to visitation rights and all that, limiting participation). Sucks being a stepdad on paper sometimes

so it says marcus doesn't do too well at midgame with his growths. Yet I got him to 20 magic. Very easily. Or are the growths in other areas the ones i should worry about. Cause I haven't been training Dart.

As much as I would like to play the original unaltered version of your chaos mode now, I already was traumatized by it, so...

I went and used Cam random tool anyway.

Still as painful as ever.