FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many ultimate seals are in the game (not counting the secret shop)? I got the one in the desert, the one in 28x and I saw the berserker with one. Are those three all of them or are there more?

hey, I have play for a while, in CH19, Leila don`t appear anywhere, I restart and everything, but nothing

(I re-patch a new file with version 1.30 and use a 1.28 version save)

Edited by ronlyn

Leila is... kind of complicated.

Also, Klok, I thought only archsages (and berserkers, apparently) could use forblaze, so why

can those two witches in 28x use forblaze?

Edited by nemid

Only archsages can. The berserkers are a glitch because I made their "character" slot usable so that the witches could use it (Archsages with forblaze would be too OP at that point in the game) and by extension, any other character of that slot can use forblaze as well. If you traded it around the map, other characters could likely use forblaze as well.