FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually had a similar bug where whenever I moved a unit, the chapter immediately finished. Like Mark's "troll maze" ragefest hack after a certain turn before the bugfix? Luckily, resetting the emulator fixed it.

Sorry for the double post, but its been a while and I have MORE THINGS TO REPORT.

In the chapter where you get wallface, I think you should remove/change some of the siege tomes and armors surrounding him. They're more than capable of hitting and killing poor Wallface long before you can get to him, even when his AI is doing the right thing(read: Hiding in a corner and spamming elixirs). The steel swords aren't that big of a deal, but one of the ballistae snipers(the one closest to the castle) can deal serious damage in one hit, or even one-shot crit him. Its more luck than skill-based, is what I'm saying.

Also, in "Exponential Growth-J", Harken isn't a sage. He's a hero, with weapon ranks in anima and staves. And instead of a fortify and fimbulvetr, he comes with a brave sword he can't use. His stats look okay though.

Wallface needs buffs actually. Compared to the other units you get, he's kinda shite. When I get time I'll be making him a mageknight.

I haven't done that chapter of Exponential Growth, as I stated in the OP. Send me a save file so I can fix it up.

Edited by Klok's Juicy Tits

Wallface needs buffs in actuality. Compared to the other unis you get, he's kinda shite. When I get time I'll be making him a mageknight.

I haven't done that chapter of Exponential Growth, as I stated in the OP. Send me a save file so I can fix it up.

Well, no wonder it was so pathetically easy! As long as there weren't any legendary weapons or anything else super super important in there, I think I can go on. Was there anything I seriously should have before progressing?

So how are you supposed to get the Earth Seal off Fargus in the gaiden? Neither Bartre nor Canas were fast enough. And I had Fargus carry Dart with the mine glitch so his speed was halved!

As long as there weren't any legendary weapons or anything else super super important in there, I think I can go on. Was there anything I seriously should have before progressing?

Yes... that's why I need to fix it up... lol

But eh, I guess you don't really need Armads/Sol Katti/Durandal, a white gem and good characters that don't have broken animations.

So how are you supposed to get the Earth Seal off Fargus in the gaiden? Neither Bartre nor Canas were fast enough. And I had Fargus carry Dart with the mine glitch so his speed was halved!

Nobody said you could. If you try really hard, it might be possible. The Earth Seal is really supposed to be just a tease, not actually possible to get. If you do get it though, you're MLG and post pics to prove it.

Edit: Halving his speed with a mine-rescue is certainly one way to do it.

Yes... that's why I need to fix it up... lolBut eh, I guess you don't really need Armads/Sol Katti/Durandal, a white gem and good characters that don't have broken animations. Nobody said you could. If you try really hard, it might be possible. The Earth Seal is really supposed to be just a tease, not actually possible to get. If you do get it though, you're MLG and post pics to prove it.Edit: Halving his speed with a mine-rescue is certainly one way to do it.

Except halving his speed does nothing. I still can't steal it from him even with Canas and his 15 speed. The carry does nothing! Nothing I tell you!

You could always trade the seal to a different weaker enemy unit.

(P.S. I recommend saving your mine up for a way later chapter anyway, like to obtain a bunch of legendary weapons, not for a single earth seal when you get plenty of promotion items as you progress anyway.)

You can trade itfreely among units. As long as you set up a tactician at the start of the game, it gives the bonus to whoever has it in their inventory.

You can actually obtain 2 of them, though I don't know if their effects stack.

Yes... that's why I need to fix it up... lol

But eh, I guess you don't really need Armads/Sol Katti/Durandal, a white gem and good characters that don't have broken animations.

SENDING YOU SAVES NOW.

Wait...

With the Ultimate SEal, located in the desert chapter (It's in a new location) and you can get other US's in other places later in the game...

GOSH DARN IT KLOK! I THOUGHT THE EARTH SEAL WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE!

(not gonna ask you to add that too. Its my fault, I really should've known there was more than a fenrir and earth seal, and looked harder).

I do need to give the player more of a hint that the Ultimate Seal is on that chapter. It's not good game design the way I have it hidden, and it's basically required for the later chapters. (You do get one on Sonia's chapter though, but by then usually you'll have had Archsage!wood for like 4 chapters, maybe more.)