FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having quite a bit of fun with this hack so far. Currently up to chapter 24B (The Wallace chapter).

One small bug I noticed...despite the Recover staff (full hp to an ally in range) saying it has 1-2 range, I can't target anyone that is injured with it whom is at 2 range, only if they're at 1 range.

Finally...if you still need a save for the Wallace chapter, let me know. I can send mine your way.

"Emblem weapons"? A "Tactician's weapon"? Does this mean we actually get to play as ourselves?

Edit: just found a bug. In chapter 19, if you attack the cavalier to the south with guy and an iron bow, the chapter ends. (A good way to get the gaiden chapter)

Edit 2: attacking him with any unit does that, actually

Edit 3: MOVING actually ends the chapter too. Also, resetting the game fixed the problem (should be mensioned that Leila didn't spawn at first).

Edited by nemid

"Emblem weapons"? A "Tactician's weapon"? Does this mean we actually get to play as ourselves?

Edit: just found a bug. In chapter 19, if you attack the cavalier to the south with guy and an iron bow, the chapter ends. (A good way to get the gaiden chapter)

Edit 2: attacking him with any unit does that, actually

Edit 3: MOVING actually ends the chapter too. Also, resetting the game fixed the problem (should be mensioned that Leila didn't spawn at first).

Those are bad bugs. I'll look into them. That's Leila's chapter right? I have a save for it courtesy of another member.

@Littlebunny, I have no idea what would cause that. I edited very little if anything on that chapter. Is that the twisty maze map with the seal, or is that the one with Aion as the boss?

Those are bad bugs. I'll look into them. That's Leila's chapter right? I have a save for it courtesy of another member.

@Littlebunny, I have no idea what would cause that. I edited very little if anything on that chapter. Is that the twisty maze map with the seal, or is that the one with Aion as the boss?

19x is Aion. 19xx is the twisty maze.

Yep, Leila's chapter. She didn't spawn the first time, so maybe that somehow caused it? I had something similar happen in chapter 12, where it played eliwood's cutscene and the units didn't spawn, or I skipped it and only the enemy showed up, leading to infinite enemy turns. Unfortunately I don't have the save anymore, but resetting and closing the emulator didn't work, I had to download the ROM and chaos mode again.

Also, did you even change the emblem weapons?

Edited by nemid

Wait, what fix were you waiing for?I'm working on sacred contention and wasn't gonna put out any fixes till I heard a few more things about the later chapters to see if they needed fixes.

Edit: ah, you meant the fixed jerme chapter... yeah that's the biggest thing I have to fix so I don't feel like doing it right now lol.

863ba76e4b.png

Oh wow Bartre is terrible but not as terrible as I thought he'd be. You're daring to use him.

Eh maybe I'll do it, but not right now.

Edited by Klok's Juicy Tits

Currently on Kenneth's chapter. Have to rush the top to get the legendary weapons in time... While avoiding a bunch of heroes with steel swords and fighting through waves of wyvern riders, beserkers, and paladins. And attempting to recruit Harken at the same time... THIS WILL BE EASY AS PIE....

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

Wait, what fix were you waiing for?I'm working on sacred contention and wasn't gonna put out any fixes till I heard a few more things about the later chapters to see if they needed fixes.

Edit: ah, you meant the fixed jerme chapter... yeah that's the biggest thing I have to fix so I don't feel like doing it right now lol.

863ba76e4b.png

Oh wow Bartre is terrible but not as terrible as I thought he'd be. You're daring to use him.

Eh maybe I'll do it, but not right now.

kk. And yeah, I probably should have dropped Bartre much earlier, but he's been proving useful up until now(over 100% HP growth on a thief?), so...