Mistakes or errors on the site 2

VincentASM

On 1/17/2023 at 4:07 PM, DefyingFates said:

How do I switch to a different skin in this new version of the site? I can't find an option for it anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Does that mean like, a dark mode?

That would certainly be nice

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed on the armory page for Engage (https://serenesforest.net/engage/somniel/armory/) that after chapter 8, it lists the Iron Dagger as becoming available in a limited quantity of 1. But in the previous section for after chapter 4, it shows Iron Dagger as infinitely available already. I don't have a chapter 8-10 save at the moment but my assumption was that this was a mistake, and that it was supposed to say Steel Dagger here, as the other Steel weapons become available at 1 quantity in chapter 8 as well. I attached a screenshot of the part of the page that's relevant. Hopefully someone can fact check this, and fix the page if necessary.

image.thumb.png.f30c7bc54fc74fe76ef73395b1e7d44b.png

5 hours ago, Popo said:

The Binding Blade official art page includes a sub-section at the top reading "Path of Radiance Gallery."

URL: https://serenesforest.net/gallery/binding-blade/

Screenshot:

image.png.a608b321389a668c6a3f488083f266b7.png

That might not be a mistake. I think you unlock that artwork by linking Binding Blade to Path of Radiance using the Gameboy Link Cable. If that is the case it could do with a blurb  making that more clear.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2023 at 12:22 PM, Neptune Blues said:

Minor spelling mistake in Calculations for PoR

image.png.fe65c10ea4e1f654724c22f7eaeb02b6.png 

To add onto this, while it's arguably implied, there should be "> Fire" at the end of the magic weapon triangle line, to make it clear it's a triangle.

• 3 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, vinashus said:

The max stats for Raphael's speed is 40 not 33.

I don't think that's an error. I assume that 40 is 33 from Raphael's base max, then another +5 from the St Cichol statue's increase to stat caps, then another +2 from being in the Brawler class.

• 2 months later...

The download all feature for the Radiant Dawn CGs isn't working. In addition, some of the links to individual CGs are broken. Also wouldn't i be nice for all the pics, or at least a thumbnail, in the box to see the pictures in miniature instead of reading descriptions?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello. I'm not sure if this issue should be on this thread or not, but I found a mistake on the forum's Profile creation/edit page.

When selecting your favorite FE game, Three Hopes does not appear on the list, even thought the first Warriors game does. I doubt Three Hopes is anyone's favorite, but it would be nice to have the option. 

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://serenesforest.net/genealogy-of-the-holy-war/miscellaneous/arena-data/

Geller (the ranged tier 3 arena fighter in chapter 3) is mistakenly listed to have the same stats as Trevick, whom he replaces for bow-using characters.

FEdnDjf.pngktZuF2n.png

Geller has:

• A Brave Bow, not a Steel Bow
  • 55 HP
  • 13 Str (+ 14 Mt on the Brave Bow = 27 Atk)
  • 9 Skl (Arena has +20 avoid, so Geller has 98 raw hit vs. Midir's 18+20 avoid. BB has 80 hit --> Skl = (98-80) / 2)
  • 7 Spd (he has -2 avoid --> -1 AS; Brave Bow has 8 weight)
  • 14 Def

I'm unfamiliar with ROM hacking, so I can't check his stats directly. I can't tell his Mag or Res as a result.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not exactly a mistake, but in Fates the Accessories "Armoury Shield" and "Item Shield" only apply their effect for the Dawn Armoury and Rod Shop, most likely due to a programming oversight. Since this makes them completely useless in Conquest and only somewhat functional in Revelation, could a note be added in their listings on the Accessory Shop page of the site so that more players can be aware of this?