Persona 5 Thread - New Teaser

Icarusu

Triple post, but with actual information this time: 1st round of DLC schedule and prices.

Gist of the list:
P3 costumes and BGM: 4/11 $6.99
P4 costumes and BGM: 4/11 $6.99
Orpheus and Orpheus Picaro: 4/11 $2.99
Thanatos and Thanatos Picaro: 4/11 $2.99
and Izanagi and Izanagi Picaro: 4/11 $2.99

P1 costumes and BGM: 4/18 $6.99
P2 costumes and BGM: 4/18 $6.99
Kaguya and Kaguya Picaro: 4/18 $2.99

P5 swimsuits: 4/25 FREE
SMTIV costumes and BGM: 4/25 $6.99
P4 DAN costumes and BGM: 4/25 $6.99

Catherine costumes and BGM: 5/2 $6.99
Raidou Kuzunoha costumes and BGM: 5/2 $6.99

Source: http://personacentral.com/first-persona-5-english-dlc-schedule-released/

IMO these prices are a little horseshit.

Edited by Konnor97

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is picaro...

i ordered the take your heart out edition on amazon, so can't wait for this.  been avoiding trailers and info, except for the teaser from early 2015, so will be playing this as blind as possible.  also going through 3 and 4 again to get the hype rolling. 

Picaro is Spanish for rogue, which makes sense with the Phantom Thieves and whatnot. There's been a slight French leaning already in the game, namely with the arcana, so I wonder why they didn't go with something French. Ingame they are slightly redesigned versions of the persona they are named after. Generally they have a red and black color scheme, like Arsene, and they are a bit edgier, in the literal sense.

Six dollars for some outfits and music? What the hell? Now, I won't lie and say I probably won't buy one or two packs - probably the Raidou and Catherine stuff - but I'm still somewhat miffed about it.

I'm trying to remember: did the outfit packs in the Dynasty Warriors series cost as much?

They also come with an accessory, so there's a gameplay perk I guess with each one. Taken from a reddit post.

Taking a quick look at DW8, it's like 1-5 dollars a pack. Samurai Warriors 4 has 2 bucks for old costumes (7 for the whole set), and 8 dollars per special costume pack.
The Tales series can be bad with this too. Zestiria has 5 dollars per gendered costume pack (7 for both gendered set), a 4 dollar Idolmaster costume set, and 10 dollars for an Evangelion set. Berseria is worse with 7 dollars for a few sets, 6 dollars for the Idolm@ster set, 12 dollars for the highschool set, 12 dollars for the summer holiday set, and 10 dollars for the miscellaneous set.

Persona 3: +15% Money (doesn't stack with other accessories)

Persona 4:+15% EXP

Persona 1: Null Hama/Mudo

Persona 2: Not sure on this one but it either decreases enemy awareness outside of battle or lowers your chances of being targeted in battle.

SMT if: +3 to all stats, +20 SP

Persona 4 Arena: Gain 1 bullet after battle.

Dancing all Night: Overall attack power up (doesn't stack with other accessories).

SMTIV: Critical Rate and magic evasion up

Raidou: All skills cost 25% less HP/SPCatherine: Status effect duration halved.

Edited by Konnor97
half my post got stuck in the spoiler box