Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k

I require elaboration on this one, eclipse (and BBM). Poly, do you even get why they're voting for Rapier?

I kept it vague for a reason. Besides giving me a really good case, it also allows me to generate reads.

We found tomorrow's lynch, folks! :P:

Neighbors are useless when we could have an actual role. Neighbors suck and are only superceded in lameness by Agents

This caught my attention. Along with the fact that Elieson slipped that he knew both Neighbours.

I think eclipse and Refa are town after rereading the thread. Call it my gut feeling for now. I rather like the tone of their posts.

Also, not sure if this counts as subtle buddying or is even a tell but Elie immediately asked Poly if he understood the reason for voting Rapier. It sounds to me as though Elieson and Poly are on the same team (through the tone of the post).

Also, I find Poly opportunistic in voting for me after Neko did so and then moving on quickly to vote for Rapier when eclipse mentioned the scum slip.

~interfering with the game not playing~

[spoiler=ISOs]Players:

BBM

Belisarius

Bluedoom

Burakkuhoku (Polydeuces)

eclipse

kirsche

MancerNecro

NekoRex & Randa

Quote (Viata)

Rapier

Refa

Sara. (Elieson)

Shin

Xinnidy

Host:

Prims

I think these should all work.

~not playing~

Hi there scumslip. Mostly everyone should know what I mean (hint: check your role PM)##Vote: RapierMy elemental preference is NOT Holy - yes, it's provable, and no, you guys won't like what happens when I use it.##Vote: AssassinIt's the opposite of Holy~!

Nice catch but before we convict/condemn/whatever word you wanna use him we should ask the simple question, rapier what is your element?

Can someone explain why that is a scumslip. Yes I am looking at my wincon but I'm just very confused. Yes it is in your benefit to explain because if you're jumping to conclusions then we don't waste half the day phase.

I think Randa & Neko should post about their thoughts in the Night phase. First, to prove their Insomniac role and second, for them to show town their scum reads before they are possibly nightkilled since they are the claimed and proven Mayor.

Can someone explain why that is a scumslip. Yes I am looking at my wincon but I'm just very confused. Yes it is in your benefit to explain because if you're jumping to conclusions then we don't waste half the day phase.

tbh, even ignoring the scumslip, Rapier has made some very contradicting posts where he says something is useless to town yet goes to vote for whatever he has just said is useless to town. Then he goes to say that it is more useful to vote for something and yet votes for whatever he said is not as useful to town.

Meaning he's openly showing that he's not doing things in favour to town. Unless he derped super hard or he is some role that wins by getting himself lynched.

Nah I mean waste half the day assuming Rapier is scum when he isn't.

Also is Elie really scummy for not getting the scumslip?

Yes, he is for reasons that only town will understand. It is to do with how our own role PMs are worded and displayed. That's all I am going to say on this matter until postgame.

look at your role and then you're element it should explain

Randa and Neko should not vote Rapier yet. The hammering vote is 8 and I believe he is at 5 now. If you carelessly vote Rapier, it may cause a premature hammer which is something we do not want.

Also, no one should vote for Rapier until the last 24 hours of the Day phase.

You have one of the worst PRs ever.

##Select: Archer. Guys, read the first post on the thread where Prims puts the Cop in green. Now you see why I am voting for the greenies. Sure, it could be a nulltell, but it's better than nothing.

##Vote: Polydeuces. Why do you want a vig free on D1? For the Town, It is way more useless to have investigative or protective roles.

Basically, he goes on to select a class that he thinks provides town with an investigative ability but to him, it is more useless for town to get investigative roles through the selection.

Wait...

Your role is Neighbor. Neighbor only allows you to chat with someone else. Therefore, it is not as usefull as a Cop, which I assume is an Archer role from Prims' post.

Says my ability is not as useful as a cop's ability.

So yes, unless your Neighbor role has something else included that doesn't restrict it to merely speaking with someone else, I'm keeping my vote.

Says unless my Neighbour role has something else included he won't move his selection.

sigh, derped really hard here. It's late, give me a break.

unvote

##Select: Knight

Then goes on to vote to allow me to use my ability that he has said is useless anyway even though he said he would not.

Basically, he's only been doing this that in his own opinion doesn't really help town or is useless to town.

I am not sure what to make of kirsche's apparent confusion over the scumslip. We could have the whole scum team figured out already (Rapier, Elieson, Poly and kirsche). He's showing that his role PM could be different from the rest of ours'.

Mancer I don't know what to say to you if you actually think we're scummy for not being as sharp as you. If rolepms differ then it clearly isn't a scumslip anyway so this whole thing is a joke. Even if they don't I don't think that's a scumslip.

##vote: MancerNecro

Really shitty grasping and it's a really easy excuse to get suspects.Wrt to non-scumslip stuff I don't think maf would seriously go 'lol investigaive and protection roles are useless'. Think Rapier just got confused.

##Unselect ##Select: Knight Let's hammer this!

Uhh the rapier thing doesn't make him confirmed scum only a possible scum based on the slip so while there's a wagon there I don't really think there should be 100% focus on Rapier?

We've only had five pages so not much has actually happened for me to analyse but I'll stick with my Poly vote because I highly doubt he voted and knew what was actually going on at that time.

He said "are more useless" aka "less useful" and not "useless".

I can agree that he got confused but he did not explain himself when I pointed out the contradictions. Instead, he moved on to create another contradiction of his own.