Question about Event assembler and multiple chapters

ArtroMage

I'm (sort of) new to hacking roms, so, sorry if this is basic stuff.

I'm making my own Fire Emblem 7 hack, and I am having trouble with Chapters 1 and 2.

I made my own custom maps for both chapters, including the Prologue. The prologue runs fine, the map and events go perfectly, but chapters one and two are different.

Chapter 1 connects to both the prologue and chapter 2 perfectly. You can win and go to the next chapter, so all is well. Anyways, I inserted the map for chapter 2, and the map for chapter 1 stopped working. The offsets are completely different, and I made sure that both event offsets and map offsets are for their respective chapters. When I assemble the events and insert the map for chapter 2, chapter 1's events and map stop working. But when I try to fix that, Chapter 2's map gets messed up, even though the events are fine. If I fix one, the other is messed up, what could be going wrong? Also I used Tiled to insert my maps.

My apologies if this has been asked before, but I've looked for help everywhere, but to no avail. Thanks in advance.