The Great and powerful Nodney has arrived!!! ...or his clone at least...

Rose Snowflake

Hello, I am the clone of a great Brigadier, Nodney the Great... I have come here to scout out your forums... and decide how we will bring you down. But for the time being, just enjoy yourselves with my company... you dont have long to live... The Emblem Brigade will soon rule over you and your pitiful forest!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

(I'm with Cancer Lancer.... How'd you like my intro? Intimidating, right? anyway, im here mainly to rp just like my friend Lancer.)

Don't worry about Sophie girl here. She likes to slaughter people. In fact, the kitchen still has some remains in the freezer...oh, and don't eat my pasta without asking me first. I tend to get overboard if someone steals my pasta.

@Jprebs: I think we're gonna get along JUST FINE! hehe...

@Ninian: whoops... do you mean THIS pasta? *pulls out half eaten pasta* cuz nomnom its delicious!

@Sockmaster: That depends, how masterful are your socks?

Edited by Nodney the Clone

Hello, I am the clone of a great Brigadier, Nodney the Great... I have come here to scout out your forums... and decide how we will bring you down. But for the time being, just enjoy yourselves with my company... you dont have long to live... The Emblem Brigade will soon rule over you and your pitiful forest!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

And God descended from the Olympus... Greeting o/

Oh great, you're here too now. And Ciraxis beat me to the punch. Why u curse me notnih?

Just don't be like cance- I mean Lancer Nodney. Ed also ruined this joke by adding cancer to his name too. Fuckin jeez guys.