Map animations

Halvos

I hate to start yet another thread asking for help but... ya I need help.

I'm looking for map animations, both moving and standing for FE6's king class, Bonestorm's halberdier 2.0, (Admitting I do not have high hopes for these two.) The Black Knight by Cipher Lee and CanasNiimeHugh, and Ike by oracle_of_fire and Khrene Cleaver

Of course any thing you guys are willing to take the time to share would be appreciated, I'm sure I'll find a use for them sooner or later.

And yes I've tried looking in google and searching these very forums and have found little to nothing.

I hate to start yet another thread asking for help but... ya I need help.

I'm looking for map animations, both moving and standing for FE6's king class, Bonestorm's halberdier 2.0, (Admitting I do not have high hopes for these two.) The Black Knight by Cipher Lee and CanasNiimeHugh, and Ike by oracle_of_fire and Khrene Cleaver

Of course any thing you guys are willing to take the time to share would be appreciated, I'm sure I'll find a use for them sooner or later.

And yes I've tried looking in google and searching these very forums and have found little to nothing.

The king is literally in the FE6 rom. Rip it like everyone else or just google better.

Boner's halberdier doesn't have a map sprite, but the graphics for it are listed in the topic that the animation is posted.

The black knight doesn't have a map sprite; none was made. Edit the map sprite of the general to hold a sword or edit the king map sprite.

Ike is the same situation; edit the mercenary or something.

Just missed something.

searching these very forums and have found little to nothing.

HAH

Edited by Skitty of Time