why do you hate awakening?

I don't actually hate Awakening. I love the game. I was first introduced to Fire Emblem through Super Smash Bros. Melee, Brawl, and 3DS & Wii U. Awakening was my first entry in the series and it has a special place to me.

...However, I DO have some complaints and some things that I hate in the game. Here they are below:

ChromxSumia. Seriously, I REALLY LOATHE this filth that is called a "pairing". The way I see it, it is an abomination onto the Lord. Sumia lusts after Chrom, her own prince and captain, with her talents with pies and animals, and she offers himself to him on a silver platter like a no-good dirty slut whore. Every single scene she is in, she is trying to act sweet and caring and the ONlY person that can help Chrom, and she tries to make him think of her and only her. She also knows, she KNOWS, Cordelia has a crush on Chrom... and yet, she BACKSTABS her "best friend" by seducing Chrom anyway. And if she manages to get Chrom's affection and make him make her his queen, she's implied to gloat and prance around in front of everyone, especially Cordelia, gloating that she "won" in the end. She even appeared in the background in Chapter 13 if you go with the equally-as-abominable ChromxMaribelle route, likely fuming that she "lost" in seducing Chrom and that Lucina isn't her daughter, and would be secretly plotting Maribelle's death. The pairing is also a degenerate poor watered-down clone of MarthxCaeda that Nintendo, being weak-hearted, constantly lies about to us and thinks no one has noticed before and tries to shove down our throats, even if we don't support it like I don't, and shoves Female Robin to the side like garbage so it can worship it's idol god. Also, ChromxSumia turns Cynthia into a brain-dead idiot, in the case of her paralogue. Everyone else recognizes their parents. Lucina and even MORGAN recognize THEIR parents, Laurent recognizes Miriel and Vaike, Inigo recognizes Olivia and Kellam, Severa recognizes Cordelia and Libra, Cynthia recognizes Sumia and Henry, Noire recognizes Donnel and Tharja, and so on... so then why would Cynthia, if Chrom is her father instead of Henry, NOT recognize her "precious daddy dearest" and only her mother and INSTEAD see Ruger as Chrom? Seriously, there are SO many things wrong with ChromxSumia, it is ridiculous. It is one of the worst, if not THE worst, video game pairings of all time. It is the worst pairing in the game, with RobinxLucina as the second worst.

RobinxLucina. This pairing... is EXTREMELY disgusting and disturbing. RobinxLucina is the second worst pairing in the game, next to ChromxSumia, and quite possibly one of the most vile video game pairings of all time. The whole pairing itself is nothing but glorified pedophilia and lust. Male Robin is 20 years or more older than Lucina, in both the present and future. I don't care what people come up with as s**tty excuses to justify it and continue whoring out Lucina, it is wrong. She may be "old enough to make her own decisions" or "she's entirely different from Baby!Lucina", but Male Robin is still an adult compared to her in both timelines. Male Robin himself abuses and manipulated his so-called friendship with his "best friend" by seducing, bedding, and impregnating his own daughter! And Lucina herself is screwed over and degraded by Nintendo by being turned from a righteous warrior going back in time to prevent her father's murderer from rising up to being a prostitute slut whore that sells her body to her father's OWN future killer and her ENEMY'S VESSEL, who is at least three times her age! She didn't go back throughout time and space itself only to see Male Robin in the past and shout out loud "I MUST get him in bed and carry his babies!". I extremely loathe that pairing for MANY reasons, and it can crawl back into Hell where Satan conjured it up and planted it into Nintendo's mind from! 

Male Robin. Behold, the game's worst character. He is inorganic, is the "inferior" gendered avatar, he makes the game seem "meh", and exists merely to be a Kris clone and to seduce Lucina. Female Robin is truly superior to him. She isn't god-awful, is her own character, feels like the superior gendered avatar, and completes Awakening's storyline and makes it seem like perfect sense when with Chrom.

Female Morgan. I'm going to be blunt, Female Morgan is literally a little bitch. She's manipulative of all those around her, is abusive to her so-called "friends", is lazy and mooches around, has the most ANNOYING and IRRITATING voice acting I've ever heard, is sadistic and bratty, and uses a "cutesy-act" to force people to love her.

And sorry if I offend anyone. I'm just listing what I dislike.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Awakening for all the self-righteous FE fans that it brought out being "I hate this game and anyone who likes it is trash". I also hate Awakening for how popular it is to hate among the fans and how divisive it is.

But mostly, I hate how its success led them to trying to duplicate it and making the absolute trash fire, atrocity that is Fates.

• Specta locked this topic