Fire Emblem fandub: Live and ongoing on youtube!

Roy Havenstone

Some friends and I have started a fandub of the first localised Fire emblem game. Below is a fandub of the opening history narrated by yours truly, along with the first official episode of the fandub, where Lyn encounters Sain and Kent. All footage was recorded via the Wii U's virtual console service and all the audio was edited by me. Feel free to give them a watch! My voice cast has exceptionally hard on this project, so any support you can give them is also appreciated.

Disclaimer: This is my first time directing a fandub. This is not a full fandub, just a highlight series, and will also include supports later down the line. Also it uses the PAL version of the script, so some phrases will be different.

Initial thoughts: You really should give yourself more credit. The direction isn't bad at all. It's pretty good. Although, the prolouge chapter might've been interesting to hear, but that's just me.

Anyways, I really like how this is going and how sound effects are added at proper times. This really does seem like an interesting project.

Also, it's probably bad that I've never seen the opening to FE, but I enjoyed your narration of it. Looking forward to the series.

Can't wait to see Canas. Second best Shaman in GBA FEs, only bested by Knoll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow this is amazing! I watched it all the way through and the voice acting was excellent. A lot better than I expected, to be honest. I only had a couple nitpicks, and the bloopers made me laugh so hard.

Great job!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...