Is This Normal or a Glitch?

Naglfar94

Why hello there everyone! well I was recently playing Tear Ring Saga and I had Maruju go with Holmes on the very first route split and got the Sylpheed magic early as a result now that is normal. The thing I am wondering about just to be sure as I may have by mistake found something that no one else has yay I may have discovered a glitch that no one else knows! Well on chapter 21 when Sennet and everyone shows up I had Alicia speak with Alfred and after the talk something I did not expect happned.

I got another Sylpheed tome!! this can`t possibly be normal as as far as I know ☆ rank weapons are one of a kind in this game and you can never get more than one copy unless you abuse the Krisheenu glitch to duplicate items so yeah is that normal to get another one? or have I found something that no one else has? if I have possibly found a glitch then I guess it is time to spread the word around to any Tear Ring Saga players heh.

Oh I see so then this is normal then aww and here I was thinking I may have stumbled apon something special ah well thanks for the info so now I know you can get not one but two Sylpheed tomes awesome! heh it is quite a powerful weapon.