Binks' Emblem

Swordsalmon

• 2 months later...

Latest patch can be downloaded here Goes up to the ends of Chapter 14 Binks, Chapter 11 Innkeep. And now you can see two of the gorgeous imports. <3

Chapter 15 screenshots. ^_^

Chapter15.png

Chapter152.png

Chapter153.png

Chapter154.png

Chapter155.png

Chapter156.png

In addition, I will be making CUSTOM SUPPORT LISTS!!! So now, Binks and Knoll will be able to rightfully support. Once I get all these changes done, a new patch will be released. ^_^ What you can expect also are some new face sprites and a bit more balance.

And finally, I need a suggestion for the Creature Campaign. Should the creepy Glen recolour Glenweiser be an unlockable character, or should he be replaced by the Protev Colony Frigate?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome hack.

By the way, I have a question. Right now I'm in Chapter 13, Bink's route. It's the last turn, and the only enemies left are the boss and Cormag's replacement. Yet, I can't recruit him. Is it no longer Binks who needs to talk to him or something?

Awesome hack.

By the way, I have a question. Right now I'm in Chapter 13, Bink's route. It's the last turn, and the only enemies left are the boss and Cormag's replacement. Yet, I can't recruit him. Is it no longer Binks who needs to talk to him or something?

Thank you. :)

And Cormag's replacement (Flyin Bob ^_^) cannot be recruited in Binks' route. Each route has one exclusive character.

• 8 months later...

right now i am on chap 4 and when i a start the mission my game freezes

also i have a random lord named belbar and a different belbar replaces knoll

Did you patch with a clean, USA ROM? I can't think of any other reason. :(

..... dude... This hasn't been updated in, like, 9 months.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I've ceased working of Binks' Emblem, and will likely not recieve any more updates.