Share your custom stages. Custom stage discussion.

Misses Elise-chan!

Topic.

I'm getting the game soon, and when I do I'll be making stages all day.

Share your stages and ideas.

GameXplain attempted to recreate Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle from Smash 64, so I'd like to see how people brought back other classic stages.

Edited by Rabbattack

All that I have to say about the stage maker is that Brawl's was better, since you could add different types of blocks, tunnels, special platforms, ladders and spikes to your created stage. The one in Smash 4 allows you to do none of that, and is very laughable and basic in comparison.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

All that I have to say about the stage maker is that Brawl's was better, since you could add different types of blocks, tunnels, special platforms, ladders and spikes to your created stage. The one in Smash 4 allows you to do none of that, and is very laughable and basic in comparison.

Wait, really? It's that bad?

I created a stage based off of Ike's mercenary fort. Well, from a front view. Players can jump on top of the three "buildings" that make it up. I wanted to make some holiday themed stages too, like I did in Brawl, but I never got around to it. xP

I wish the stage builder could let you use one of your own pictures as the background. I remember playing games from the Dogz and Catz series on the computer back in the nineties, and it let you use photos you took to make new areas to let your dogs and cats play in. It would be so easy with the Wii U. Use the Gamepad to snap a photo, save it, then choose it in Smash as the BG. Then, as in the Dogz/Catz games, designate where "platforms" are for the characters to jump. Like if you take a picture of your couch, designate that the characters can jump on it.

Brawl's was definitely far better, because you had more options. Platforms, lava, and cannons just ISN'T enough. It truly isn't. The problem is that this version just plain lacks variety with stage builder. I would've loved to have treadmills or whatever they're called. A Metal Man stage would've been cool to make. Can't have that. Mushrooms? Nope. Ladders? Nope. Like, seriously?

[spoiler=old stages i didnt post before]tumblr_nhh53vTXle1tmld8go1_1280.jpgtumblr_nhh5a1t0ST1tmld8go1_1280.jpgtumblr_nhh5cnvRbb1tmld8go1_1280.jpgtumblr_nhh5fh77OA1tmld8go1_1280.jpg

[spoiler=...and new stages. 1 is for long sudden deaths, 2-4 are aimed to be sorta competitive, and 5-7 are supposed to be for fun]tumblr_nhh5jsluNo1tmld8go1_1280.jpgtumblr_nhh5ouj4UR1tmld8go1_1280.jpgtumblr_nhh5tiyAkz1tmld8go1_1280.jpgtumblr_nhh5v2EwEZ1tmld8go1_1280.jpgtumblr_nhh5z9SNrq1tmld8go1_1280.jpgtumblr_nhh64y0klN1tmld8go1_1280.jpgtumblr_nhh68tDb3s1tmld8go1_1280.jpgtumblr_nhh6dxbYgd1tmld8go1_1280.jpg

Edited by Blyvern