Tier List

Tino

Hell yeah!

Based of off Swordsalmon's list, but with a few changes here and there.

Top:

Seth

Moulder

Franz

Colm

Vanessa

High:

Ephraim (Ephraim)

Lute

Artur

Duessel (Ephraim)

Cormag (Ephraim)

Erika (Erika)

Gerik (Erika)

Forde

Natasha

Tethys

Kyle

Mid:

Garcia

Neimi

Joshua

Gilliam

Ross

Saleh (Erika)

Tana

Gerik (Ephraim)

Innes (Erika)

Erika (Ephraim)

Cormag (Erika)

Amelia

Marisa (Erika)

L'Arachel

Ephraim (Erika)

Duessel (Erika)

Low:

Rennac

Saleh (Ephraim)

Innes (Ephraim)

Myrhh

Marisa (Ephraim)

Bottom:

Syrene

Knoll

Ewan

Discuss.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure she's not. She joins later, with no weapons at all, and with worse supports.

And don't come with her 20/20 stats being better, because that doesn't matter at all.

I think Eirika (Eirika) and Tethys need to be raised a bit. Eirika is doing excellently on her own route and is fairly durable with Seth A. Tethys is Gerik's best support option and Dancer utility is just great. <3

I'm sure she's not. She joins later, with no weapons at all, and with worse supports.

And don't come with her 20/20 stats being better, because that doesn't matter at all.

Then I don't see much point arguing here :lol:

*leaves*

Eirika is doing excellently on her own route and is fairly durable with Seth A.

You have a point. She has promotion problems, though, and being locked to swords also ain't cool.

Tethys is Gerik's best support option and Dancer utility is just great.

And 5 movement on big maps is fail.

Then I don't see much point arguing here

Then you don't see what real debating is.

What about Gerik (Eirika)? He comes with a Steel Blade, is able to hold his own, and let's not even get started on his supports.

Um... he's mid of high? He is pretty slow, and his supports are actually pretty shaky. Tethys isn't always near him because of her dancer utility and Ross is just a B support.

You have a point. She has promotion problems, though, and being locked to swords also ain't cool.

Um... he's mid of high? He is pretty slow, and his supports are actually pretty shaky. Tethys isn't always near him because of her dancer utility and Ross is just a B support.

Huh. My Gerik's have always been speed-blessed, then. They dodged just about everything, but whatever. You're all about PEMN.

-It's not hard to beat the game. At all. A tier list might tell somebody which characters are worth using to make the game easier, but it's an easy game, so who cares. Not needed.

-There aren't any rankings in the game. No reward for doing "better" according to any standards the game throws at you. A tier list might help you for trying to get a good rank in the games that have ranks, but no ranks, so it doesn't do that. Who cares.

-Who cares about a tier list for SS? It's pointless.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the promotion... Nevermind. ^_^

True, but it's doubtful everyone's using their full Movement a turn, and Tethys is the best candidate for the Boots.

I do think Gerik's in a perfect place. :)

-It's not hard to beat the game. At all. A tier list might tell somebody which characters are worth using to make the game easier, but it's an easy game, so who cares. Not needed.

-There aren't any rankings in the game. No reward for doing "better" according to any standards the game throws at you. A tier list might help you for trying to get a good rank in the games that have ranks, but no ranks, so it doesn't do that. Who cares.

-Who cares about a tier list for SS? It's pointless.

Agreed.

It's not pointless; it gives us something to argue about! ^_^

Cause arguing is always a great thing to do [/sarcasm]

Fire Emblem and Tier Lists do not mix at all.

It depends on how well you level people.

Why not? Fire Emblem is pretty simple to debat anyways, since it all goes down to who's benefitting the team most.

Why not? Fire Emblem is pretty simple to debat anyways, since it all goes down to who's benefitting the team most.

It's a single player game, that's why. You don't raise a team to fight RL opponents, so this kind of debate is pointless.

It's a single player game, that's why. You don't raise a team to fight RL opponents, so this kind of debate is pointless.

You can debate anything, though. There's a set of characters, some good and some not. That's enough to debate Fire Emblem, regardless if one player plays it? :o