Tier List

Tino

Here we go with the "using him wrong" crap again.

Knoll joins very late and has no durability at all. All he can do is be useful with summoning, which makes him slightly superior to Ewan.

Ewan joins so underleveled it's not funny anymore. He gets killed by the weakest enemies. I don't know how you consider that amazing.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, with a little work, Ewan does turn out pretty damn good. I use him every game. You just have to get him up to par with everyone else. (He's a really low leveled magic user. No shit he's gonna die in one or two shots at the beginning and maybe even a little bit when he promotes)

Actually, with a little work, Ewan does turn out pretty damn good. I use him every game. You just have to get him up to par with everyone else. (He's a really low leveled magic user. No shit he's gonna die in one or two shots at the beginning and maybe even a little bit when he promotes)

Which is exactly what makes him so bad. He dies as soon as something attacks him.

Which is exactly what makes him so bad. He dies as soon as something attacks him.

Then keep him with your archers BEHIND your other units so he can attack at a far range and not get hit

Tell me your not sending him out alone or even with a few others and having him fight one on one with enemies... He WILL die that way

Because your tank units should always be defending your "wimps" in every strategy game ever made, ever?

The point isn't to have 1 unit that can do everything. This isn't a Final Fantasy game. It's to have an army. Yeah, dude, guess what. Some units take work. If we were to eliminate every unit that took work in every FE game, you'd be using like, 3 or 4 people per game is all.

You guys probably use Caineghis, Naesala, Tibarn, and Nailah with you every end-game in Radiant Dawn, don't you? I mean, why not? They are clearly the most superior units in the series, let alone just that game.

Because your tank units should always be defending your "wimps" in every strategy game ever made, ever?

The point isn't to have 1 unit that can do everything. This isn't a Final Fantasy game. It's to have an army. Yeah, dude, guess what. Some units take work. If we were to eliminate every unit that took work in every FE game, you'd be using like, 3 or 4 people per game is all.

You guys probably use Caineghis, Naesala, Tibarn, and Nailah with you every end-game in Radiant Dawn, don't you? I mean, why not? They are clearly the most superior units in the series, let alone just that game.

QUOTE FOR THE MONTH!!!

dude, +1,000,000 kick ass points for this post

Hahahaha, I never said otherwise genius. Learn to debate before posting in these topics. <_<

I think you posted that one post at the same time sandmanccl did so i didnt catch it... oops... And sometimes I do miss some important points. I'll try better next time (I have bad comprehension...)

I think you posted that one post at the same time sandmanccl did so i didnt catch it... oops... And sometimes I do miss some important points. I'll try better next time (I have bad comprehension...)
Okay, well, I get carried away in debates...sorry.

CGV, Fox, and Sandman, you don't seem to understand FE character debates. I would prefer you to stop posting in the topic unless you wish to debate.

Hey, I haven't said anything relative to the debate, I was only stating that he couldn't call anything fact. Ewan is like Fiona to me; tough at first, really tough, but can easily be worth it in the long run. I fully understand why people don't use him.

Hey, I haven't said anything relative to the debate, I was only stating that he couldn't call anything fact. Ewan is like Fiona to me; tough at first, really tough, but can easily be worth it in the long run. I fully understand why people don't use him.

Uh, Fiona's mediocre at best when she is leveled up. She never gets better. Ever. You may think someone like Meg does, but Fiona's just horrible.

You guys sound like me when I first started debating. =\

They still sound like you >_>

Yes, hide him behind your frontliners and watch enemy snipers, valkyries, arch mogalls etc. kill him -_-

The point is that even with some work he's still the worst character you have at your disposal. Even Knoll is better than him because of his healing and summoning.

CGV, Fox, and Sandman, you don't seem to understand FE character debates. I would prefer you to stop posting in the topic unless you wish to debate.

I'd say let them. Perhaps they'll learn how debating really goes.

Uh, Fiona's mediocre at best when she is leveled up. She never gets better. Ever. You may think someone like Meg does, but Fiona's just horrible.

I and multiple others have seen her become amazing. But that really doesn't matter, all that's going for her early game is her affinity. The creators must have hated her.

I'd say let them. Perhaps they'll learn how debating really goes.

Just because I don't like debating doesn't mean I don't know how. Besides, I haven't even been involved in this debate, people.

Just because I don't like debating doesn't mean I don't know how. Besides, I haven't even been involved in this debate, people.

This may sound rude, but...

If you know how debating goes, just give me a list of standard debating rules/standards.

This may sound rude, but...

If you know how debating goes, just give me a list of standard debating rules/standards.

Like average stats, join time, bases, utility (mounted, healing, etc.), and supports? Did I miss anything?

Maxing out ranks/BEXP as well.

You forgot a couple of them.

- Hardest mode is always considered.

- Abuse is not considered valid unless it doesn't hurt the ranking/BEXP/turn (skirmishes and the like are not considered valid) count and can be proven to be valid.

- Personal experience means nothing.

Yes, PEMN is indeed one of the standards.

Still, not bad ;)

You forgot a couple of them.

- Hardest mode is always considered.

- Abuse is not considered valid unless it doesn't hurt the ranking/BEXP/turn (skirmishes and the like are not considered valid) count and can be proven to be valid.

- Personal experience means nothing.

Yes, PEMN is indeed one of the standards.

Still, not bad ;)

-IMO, hardest mode should only be considered. The difficulty most people are playing on, normal, should also be considered.

-Forgot that one, but only because I rarely ever do it anyway.

-Can't believe I missed that....

It's good to see that you admit you forgot some things. There are people around here who don't want to admit they're wrong >_>

-IMO, hardest mode should only be considered. The difficulty most people are playing on, normal, should also be considered.

Hardest mode is always considered, unless stated otherwise.

Better like that?

It's good to see that you admit you forgot some things. There are people around here who don't want to admit they're wrong >_>

Not to sound like a pessimist, but I only admitted them because I know how you people work. I really don't care about them.

Hardest mode is always considered, unless stated otherwise.

Better like that?

Isn't that what I said? Only easy modes shouldn't really be considered at all. I don't play the hard modes as much, but I generally feel the same about most characters in hard mode.

Not to sound like a pessimist, but I only admitted them because I know how you people work. I really don't care about them.

Doesn't matter. It's already good that you admitted it.

Isn't that what I said? Only easy modes shouldn't really be considered at all. I don't play the hard modes as much, but I generally feel the same about most characters in hard mode.

Pretty much, yes, that's what you said :)