Resemblances in the new FE14 trailer

There's alot of things to look at in the new trailer, and also some resemblances, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xssq_g9lRNoI'll use this video to show them.

0:32- What the heck? I thought I was watching the nintendo direct, not attack on titan.

0:44- Swordmaster class and what looks to be a great knight.

0:51- Dancer class?

0:59 last second: We see just a GLIMPSE of the characters map. I see clerics, a cavalier, peg knights, assassins,and tricksters in the blue team. Red team has an archer, and what looks to be barbarians?

1:00-You can see a glimpse of the blue team's face. She has the smile of Cynthia, and the hair of Sumia. Maybe just a coincidence could be related to them in a way.

1:09- the girl with red hair seems to look like Cordelia and Sully, she even has the badass looking fighting style of Sully's.

1:17- Looks like the outfit Cherche wears.

1:19- The guy on the left looks like...Inigo?

1:45- The person on the right seems to be the new main character or "Chrom" of this game

Most of these are most likely just mere coincidences, but you never know. Also, if someone here reading this knows japanese and can translate the dialogue they say, please tell us, it will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

well they did says choices would be more important in this game so maybe the can choose which army you control so maybe the classes you can use, the units you can recuit, and what weapons you can use depend on which army you choose to control