RULES STICKY (i get sad when no one reads me!)

Integrity

HELLO MY NAME IS rules sticky! Welcome to the new subforum! Here are the rules!

RULE ONE: Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes.

Don't violate that and we won't have any problems. Here's some suggestions to make everything here nicer:

• Tag your threads with or [screenshot] or [both]. For streams, tag your thread [stream]. If your LP has a unique feature such as multiple players, then you may try to fit that into your prefix tag somehow. Use those nifty topic tags nobody remembers except to make bad jokes! Just check "use first tag as prefix" when setting your tags, and make sure the first tag is what you're using to describe your LP. You don't -need- to use tags, but just make sure people know what type of content you're doing in the thread title somehow.
  • Don't make a bunch of unfinished logs, focus on a project until it's finished or you get mad at it. Recycle; let's keep our forum clean and green!
  • Thread creators can post multiple consecutive times or necro their own threads; threads in here are projects, after all!
  • If you're curious about a dead log, PM the creator instead of bumping the thread. They might want their shame to stay dead!

Go forth and enjoy.

Does my thread belong here, Integrity?

Well good for you, I set up a flowchart!
E7upTtW.png

My playlog got moved and I think it's in the wrong section now!

PM me.

You vandalized all of my witty tags when you were moving my playlog!

I'm sorry.

Edited by Tangerine

Thanks for making the rule list. I tagged all of the threads on the front page personally and added instructions to your post so users know what to do. It's not a feature that's used too often after all :P.

Edit: Users can set a prefix now.

Edited by Tangerine