FE12 recommended reclass?

Okay so a few questions. Does Draug make a good hunter or should I reclass him into something else. When should I reclass him? I do have ryan by the way. Thinking i'm just going to keep him archer to sniper. MU is cavalier. Thinking I might reclass to him fighter at some point.

Currently on chapter 1 playing on normal.

Team i'm mainly using, draug,Marth, MU,Luke,Ryan,(probably going to throw palla there whenever you recruit her), Also generally chipping with cecille.

Since you're on Normal, you don't have to freak out about optimization - you can do completely and utterly insane things like Bord the Sorcerer, and it'll still work. Draug will do just fine as a Hunter, level-wise, but if you do this, you'll probably want to do so sooner than later (as in, when reclassing becomes available). He can also do Pirate, if you're so inclined (though Ryan does this better, if you have mixed class sets unlocked).

Normal mode? Reclass Sirius to Dracoknight and promote Catria, Palla and MU into Dracoknights by C7 or 8. You can easily roflstomp Normal mode with those guys.

Edited by Gradivus.

Normal mode? Reclass Sirius to Dracoknight and promote Catria, Palla and MU into Dracoknights by C7 or 8. You can easily roflstomp Normal mode with those guys.

Wouldn't this apply to like every mode? :P

H1 definitely, H2 probably too (Marth can solo H2, so it must work). H3 and H4 isn't as foolproof since you want an SM and Horseman later on to double things, but it should be doable. I recall Exkalipoor doing Loony earlygame with only MU and Marth. Normal mode is a big joke though and easily stompable by any other thing too.

Edited by Gradivus.

he's pretty much necessary on lunatic earlygame unless knight!mu though (okay, who'd have thought)

Edited by Gradivus.

• 3 weeks later...

For Normal anything goes. Personally I think you should at least play Hard. Why? Because you can unlock a great feature for future playthroughs. Its not like Hard is anything Hard at all.

For your team;

Draug, great fighter/merc > hero for me. You can also go horsemen if you want. Use hunter first then.

MU, I like Pirate > hero.

Luke/Ryan/Palla/Catria > pegasusknight/cavalier > paladin / dracoknight.

Just pointing out that on difficulties above Hard, Heroes are outclassed by SMs and Berserkers respectively to weapon type, Luke should be Myrmidon, Mercenary or Hunter before promotion because his SPD growth is iffy as a Cav. as for Ryan, I'm pretty sure Dracoknight is usable (also pretty tanky), but I haven't tried yet so I can't say anything on that. Will 100% work on H1 though.

Imagine Knight!MU as an enemy on Lunatic Reverse. Iote Shield!Starsphere!Dracoknight with Gradivus, 19 Mt Poleaxe and 19 Mt Brave Axe. Movable too ofc. All stats capped because no caps isn't an actual MU.

Edited by Gradivus.

Imagine Knight!MU as an enemy on Lunatic Reverse. Iote Shield!Starsphere!Dracoknight with Gradivus, 19 Mt Poleaxe and 19 Mt Brave Axe. Movable too ofc. All stats capped because no caps isn't an actual MU.

No he's so broken that he breaks the caps.