• 1 month later...
  • Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
On October 28, 2016 at 11:00 PM, EvilElectro said:

Sadly Klok is on lockdown, so he can't reply to you :I

Sorry for posting in a topic that hasn't been updated in roughly 5 months, but I need to ask; why is Klokinator on lockdown and when will it be taken off?

7 hours ago, AMH9000 said:

Sorry for posting in a topic that hasn't been updated in roughly 5 months, but I need to ask; why is Klokinator on lockdown and when will it be taken off?

Mod reasons (I forget exactly why), and probably never, unfortunately.

Speaking as a mod, mods generally never comment on specific user banning/warning/infracting information to other users. If you want to find out the reasons, you'll have to ask Klok himself. As far as I am aware, there are no plans to remove him from this status. He does, however, still plan to work on and complete FE8CM.

3 hours ago, Kirie said:

Speaking as a mod, mods generally never comment on specific user banning/warning/infracting information to other users. If you want to find out the reasons, you'll have to ask Klok himself. As far as I am aware, there are no plans to remove him from this status. He does, however, still plan to work on and complete FE8CM.

Well at least that answers my long hanging question of whether or not he would still finish FE8CM...

• 1 year later...