FE8 Chaos Mode Progress Topic

Klokinator

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, any plans for the skirmishes? Completely removing them, only adding them later, let them as they are (and just buffing them here and there like all other mission)? Since the world map is unique to FE 8 comparted to FE 7 I am really interested in what your plans are for that.

I'd think fe6 would be fairly difficult to do, i means. it's not like Klok can put fe6 in xna and re-randomize, buff legendaries, screw up items pattern, make Gale, Murdock, Zephiel, Brunya, Jahn, and Idoun nearly impossible to fight

I'd fall in love with Klok if he makes Idoun playable instead and make Zephiel the last-last boss :v

Edited by Fateborn

hey so klok when is fe6 happening

never, this is his last romhack

^nailed it

I've never played FE6 except the first like 5 chapters, I lack the proper knowledge to do a good CM hack. Also, the hacking for FE6 is sparse enough to make FE8 hacking look good :V

I'd fall in love with Klok if he makes Idoun playable instead and make Zephiel the last-last boss :v

stop guessing all the bonus characters u fag leave some for others

also, don't forget to upvote the reddit threadit, guys https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/2spryx/fire_emblem_78_lunatic_chaos_mode/

Edited by Klokinator

I've never played FE6 except the first like 5 chapters, I lack the proper knowledge to do a good CM hack. Also, the hacking for FE6 is sparse enough to make FE8 hacking look good :V

I'll do it in your stead with you as my honorary adviser. (as soon as xna release and after FE8CM that is)

Sorry 'bout that edit, but it was either remove the pic or super-enforce mod powers, and I'd rather not do the latter.

Staves OR axes, not staves AND axes.

I already have Seraph Knights working though. Staves now use RES for healing instead of MAG.

That's. . .a damn good workaround. Would this work for FE7?

I'm crying, I've been waiting for this Forever

You've made me proud Klok, I'm excited to see how this one goes

I better be able to play as Sunstone and Fluorspar

Vigarde for hidden character?