FE8 Chaos Mode Progress Topic

Klokinator

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

overpowered nino will always be overpowered nino. Also, i demand playable monster characters.

Don't listen to this guy! Remove monsters altogether! How do they even fit all those units into one cartridge in addition to the normal ones?

Don't insult me like that. My game is far more intricate and carefully planned than Awakening ever was. Awakening lost all semblance of balance when they introduced reclassing :B

/half joking

Edited by Klokinator

I see the love for awakening (i love the game at least)

Although Im already sold on playing this hack, since its sacred stones of all things, but plenty magic users and a soldier is a huge bonus, but my final question is

How many fliers do we get?

Don't insult me like that. My game is far more intricate and carefully planned than Awakening ever was. Awakening lost all semblance of balance when they introduced reclassing :B

/half joking

I meant that the hack is becoming incredibly complex to the point where its essentially FE:Awakening but without all the stupid abusable things, and then some, then make them more complex, and then give you more choices. *cough* PAIR UP *cough*

There's only one way, one possible way that I will add a new character that someone wants me to add, and that's if they supply me with a map sprite, mug, and animation. The animation has to be actually good too, and FEditor formatted. It has to be the least amount of annoying and painless as humanly possible for me to add so I don't have to fuck around with it, basically.

New classes though, all I need is a map sprite set and animation series.