what kind of choices do you think will be in fire emblem if?

cynthia45

114 members have voted

1. 1. what kind of choices do you think will be in fire emblem if?

• a choice to choose which army you control
    • a choice to choose what units you can recuit
    • a choice to choose to side with a army for a battle
    • secret answer

I honestly, hope that we can choose which class our MU is. If the character portait chainged with each class, that would be really awesome too.

This. As much as i loved the tactician class for all its OP glory, i really think they got MU creation right the first time with fe12.

Choosing which side you fight on would be fun! I kind of expect something like that by this point... But it's only fun if it's morally ambiguous. Not "Do you want to choose the evil army or the good army?" or something that proves the other side is evil and your side is good, no matter which side you choose. Nothing that black or white.

For side choosing, I'd like something like this: You pick a side, and fight with them for a while. Eventually, no matter what side you pick, you learn some polarizing secret about your side that may/maynot go against you morals. At this point, youb may switch sides, or stay with your current army. There would be good/bad consequencs for joining each team.

For side choosing, I'd like something like this: You pick a side, and fight with them for a while. Eventually, no matter what side you pick, you learn some polarizing secret about your side that may/maynot go against you morals. At this point, youb may switch sides, or stay with your current army. There would be good/bad consequencs for joining each team.

Yes. This.

That would be nice. Flaws, even in the best of stances or people, make everything more realistic.

Unless you're Gregor. Gregor's just perfect the way he is. And that way is perfect.

• 1 month later...

Maybe we start in the past, fighting in the war for a few chapters, finding waifus for our army, "making" childs, and then in the future they are our new army (? xD

So you want a FE4 remake?

As long as we have a choice. No Mass Effect 3... *shudder*

I'm totally cool with the thought of switching side. Nintendo has long kept on the light side of things with Fire Emblem, but I'd be okay with a bit more of a mature tone to the game.

I didn´t play FE4 xD

Spoiler alert: That actually does happen.

I think I've said what choices I want made in another thread, but I will say them again. I'd like to see choices that not only change the outcome of an event, but ones that change the way characters act as well. You could have one character act this way, but after you make this choice, they act like a completely different person. Choices like those could also change what's said in support conversations and the support levels between certain units. Let's say that a character has a B support with someone, but triggering this event causes it to drop down to a C. I know FE9 kinda experimented with different dialogue after certain events (like Jill and Mist's A support conversation being different after Ch.20), but I want to see this expanded on more.

Well at least the middle two have happened before.

You could choose which axe-wielder you wanted in FE4 2nd gen, and you could choose which mercenary army to ally with in Yarne's paralogue.

I'm hoping for a lot of variety in choices. I want to make several different playthroughs for stuff other than eugenics this time.

I'd had the thought that if they bring back multiple win conditions, maybe there could be multiple win conditions on a single map with you choosing which win condition you wanted to pursue and that might affect things like which map you went to next and maybe other things with the story depending on what you chose.

I'mma jump on the "choose your own side" bandwagon, but what I'd most like to see is dialogue options in support conversations with Kamui to give the avatar a touch of personality or even just the feel of truly being an extension of the player.

I think it would be really cool if we could choose which side to fight on, and it really seems like a possibility so far. I'm still doubtful as to whether it will actually happen though. I have this nagging voice in the back of my head telling me that it's gonna be like Awakening, where they give us choices that don't actually have any effect on the plot. Still, it's a definite possibility and I hope it happens.