Errant REQUESTS: Pixel Art Banners for Winter Holiday Event

ErrantDShepherd

So... I am going to repurpose this thread for general requests I have for stuff around the forums that I would love to see, but just don't have the time to fulfill myself. :\

Open Requests:

1) Banner for SPACE winter holiday event

In Progress Requests:

-none atm

Fulfilled Requests:

-BBSS Trophies (Smirks)

-Banner for Mug Medley Game (Smirks)

Original Post

...so, as the topic says I am looking for some help if anyone is willing to provide it.

Looking to make something cool for the winners of the contest to display within their signatures as bragging rights... I am capable of making something myself, but will admit my photoshop skills are a little rusty/beginnerish...

So, as its a contest for the community, I turn to the community to see if anyone is interested in helping out with this.

----

Anyways, here is what I am looking for....

-For the Banner, I'm not entirely sure on design, perhaps something using images of the herons of Serenes as we are here on the Serenes Forest spriting forums? Or just using art from various Fire Emblem heroes?

Text should read: Winner: Biweekly Battle Sprite Showdown

With variants for Best Overall Sprite, Best Full Custom, Best Splice/Edit

-As for the trophy, I will likely work on that myself, but if anyone wants to take a stab at it... I would not say no.

I am looking to make something like the statues of Stone Kirby from Kirby Superstar... but utilizing a Fire Emblem sprite.

BBSS-TrophyExample_zpsmalntr76-1.png

Thanks for any and all help/and or advice/tips on design!

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

• 9 months later...

Just thought I would update this to say... Smirks has come up with some trophies! ...and they look pretty damned cool! But yeah, if anyone had some ideas for Banners for the Competitions, or the SPACE winter holiday even, would love to see what people could come up with! :D

Perhaps this should move to creative forums? As they seem more about banners there? :o

But honestly I think I would prefer pixel art/sprite banners as these are Spriting forum comps...

-----

So... I am going to repurpose this thread for general requests I have for stuff around the forums that I would love to see, but just don't have the time to fulfill myself. :\

Open Requests:

1) Banner for SPACE winter holiday event

2) Banner for Mug Medley Game

In Progress Requests:

-none atm

Fulfilled Requests:

-BBSS Trophies (Smirks)

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

I should check if Smirks is cool showing off the trophies he made... 'Cause they are pretty damn awesome. Think people would love to see them!

Also yeah, hey... Question to all the other comp hosts, would you like me to request some Banners for the comps you are hosting, on your behalf? 'Cause if so, would be glad to try and help get some cool banners for the comps. :)

Banners like the one Smirks did for Mug Medley. ;)

D3nAXQU.png

Major props to ya Smirks! This is great! :D