4-Koma Kings Translations [COMPLETE!]

Kirokan

That "Sky Throwing Axe" is localized to Volant Axe if you want to be technically correct, though I think the joke works better this way anyway.

Ah, I was looking all over for what it was localized as XD So then just went with a literal translation. Thank you for pointing that out!

The throwing part was necessary for the joke anyway, as you said. Though "volant" means "able to fly/glide," I wonder how many people know the word "volant..." hmm...considering my spell check refuses to acknowledge it as a word. XD

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ephraim's Bravelance got localized to plain old Ephraim's Lance (as did all the character-themed semi-legendaries). I prefer it the JP way (sounds way cooler), but since Brave Lances are a very different weapon in the localized versions it might be a point of confusion for anyone who doesn't know that. It's up to you whether or not you want to fix that.

While there was indeed a strong medieval precedent for women marrying far younger than they do today... It was far less extreme for dudebros, so Ricken really is the odd one out there.

Hi everyone! Got busy for a few days but hope to continue as I was! Uploaded Page 51 just now.

At 45 was there something special about that place or is Chrom just surprised that Tiki wants to remember something so old?

I believe more at the shock of it being a memory over 100 years old!

Ricken awkwardly being married at such a young age...FE13 in a nutshell lol.

I loved that one XD

Ephraim's Bravelance got localized to plain old Ephraim's Lance (as did all the character-themed semi-legendaries). I prefer it the JP way (sounds way cooler), but since Brave Lances are a very different weapon in the localized versions it might be a point of confusion for anyone who doesn't know that. It's up to you whether or not you want to fix that.

While there was indeed a strong medieval precedent for women marrying far younger than they do today... It was far less extreme for dudebros, so Ricken really is the odd one out there.

Ah, once again thank you for the localization differences. I was wondering what they called it in English when playing through in Japanese. XD Hmm I may change it to keep consistency then... though yeah it sounds way cooler this way!