Fate/Endeavour Chat

Nanami Touko

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My post is late, computer 'issues' to say the least buuuuut Who's ready for shipping wars?

If my character dies from a stray bus, do I at least get to open the "Arygyris Therapeutic Office: For Lost Servants, Dead Masters and those bad ending enthusiasts"?

*flees to the sky*

Edited by Deadmeat Elyn

So just as a quick response to the snippet at the end of the last post, most definitely not day 2. A few short timeskips during the opening phase are acceptable to get things started, but until everyone is set up, no major timeskips will occur, and no day switching should happen unless a GM is doing it.

Thank you~

[spoiler=Cara]

Appearance- Of slightly below average height (around 5'8") and consequently, build. She has long red hair and bright green eyes (you never see someone say dull green eyes, do you). Dresses snappishly enough considering that she's not even a peoples' person (read below). Also has a pair of gloves for the express purpose of hiding her command seals, although that might not be necessary. Wears glasses as well; not because she needs too for poor eyesight, mind you, but because they make her look smart.

I'm very timely.

I may as well join the appearance bandwagon.

[spoiler=Levi]

Apperance: a little tall, slicked back golden blonde hair and hazel eyes. Fair complexion. Wears a dark red shirt and tan jeans with a matching jacket.

Edited by Ace Tactician

[spoiler=Appearance]Description: Kouichi wears the typical priest attire, of black clothes with a white strip in the center, near the neck. He has inherited his father's black hair, and remains thin, despite having a healthy diet and appetite. His eyes are a bright orange, and he wears a pair of square framed glasses.

Basilia's complexion is comparable to a light caramel, her eyes a striking crimson, and her hair a subtle dark brown, reaching just to her shoulders, bundled in a mix of loose and tight curls. Enjoys fashion, and tends to wear a variety of outfits, mostly those that accent off her legs and core, which she has grown proud of, as they have grown toned through her training. Her bust is on the medium-small side.

One of those or sth

5'8, swimmer's body(so of average proportions and quite muscular), strong cheek bones, mostly square face, long,black and thick hair which she tends to tie into a bun, thin and high eyebrows, almond shaped eyes with a green coloured iris, trimmed nails, wheatish complexion, usually wears an orange inner shirt with a brown overcoat, also wears a large bangle with a lion symbol engraved on it.

Lazy Mode:

Firmia = Younger blue eyed Kojika Kumari

Yulia = Older blue eyed Kojika Kumari

Roza = Significantly Older blue eyed Irisviel Von Einsbern

Stan = ... I ... don't have an accurate reference for this one, actually ... hmm. Oh well.

5'8" (for women) seems to be above average in every country on the lists I checked, but it's not really important. I just wanted to note that. Wherever she's from, she's apparently shorter than average lol

Average height for women is ~5'5" in the US and Europe.

Tallest people in the world live in the Dinaric Alps with an average female height of 5'7".

She's above average wherever she's from, LOL (why does everyone have to be shorter than me)

i'm not a slacker, nopenopenope!

This is kinda random and old but still related since we're all Type Moon fans here, who here enjoyed the stuffing out of ufotable adaption's first cour?

Edited by Elyn baka