Fate/Endeavour Chat

Nanami Touko

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacing was off in a few parts and fine details like internal thoughts and verse exposition were left out, but that's understandable considering the scope of the verse's details.

Second course will be absolutely amazing though with all the major action crammed in there. Unlimited Blade Works, Heracles's 13th life, Lancer Vs. Archer rematch, Lancer's battle continuation, Faker vs. Faker, etc.

Edited by Sublimation

Pacing was off in a few parts and fine details like internal thoughts and verse exposition were left out, but that's understandable considering the scope of the verse's details.

Second course will be absolutely amazing though with all the major action crammed in there. Unlimited Blade Works, Heracles's 13th life, Lancer Vs. Archer rematch, Lancer's battle continuation, Faker vs. Faker, etc.

I'm excited to see Rho Aias animated during the :Archer and Lancer rematch. And yeah, it's a shame they couldn't include little things like the internal thoughts, because some of those tidbits proved to be interesting in the original VN.

where's my tsukihime anime ufotable. XD One thing at a time.

Edited by Elyn baka

where's my tsukihime anime ufotable. XD One thing at a time.

Pity ufotable might be doing God Eater anime before they even dream of working on Tsukihime :<

I want a Tsukihime remake though. Satsuki needs a route.

I am super sorry for the hold up, everyone. I'm in Musical Theater at my uni, and we're just starting our show. We'll be done Saturday, but until then, I'll be way busy. I apologize for this! We'll get it back on track after, I promise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, uh.

Unless Bal and MancerNecro come back sometime soon, and are not busy anymore, I'm gonna call off the RP. It'd be really hard to find suitable replacements for them, and more than they have started posting less/lost interest already.

That just seems to be the trend within Fate RPs on this site.

So we'll have to see, but, I'm not holding out.

RIGHT, SO

Basically

Bal and MancerNecro haven't responded to PMs or indicated that they're coming back/have any free time for this. If this were any other RP, it wouldn't really be a big deal, write them out, w/e, move on.

Because it's a Fate RP, and having a full master/servant roster at the start sort of really matters, it's a bigger deal than just writing them off. If anyone would want to take over characters for them we can fill you in on the details, but it would have to be other people. Having Ether or I do it wouldn't really work because we're sort of designing the thing. Unfair mod advantages and all that.

So if you know anyone who has time to commit, send them our way, and we'll see what we can do. Otherwise, dead fate RP the third (or fourth, idk).