Fate/Endeavour Chat

Nanami Touko

um...

so..

poly said there were people dropping and i should maybe check this out since i know fate so..

uh..

i'd like to maybe hop on in this if someone drops .///.

Was I that poly?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um...

so..

poly said there were people dropping and i should maybe check this out since i know fate so..

uh..

i'd like to maybe hop on in this if someone drops .///.

Sorting out thursday.

So...going back to an earlier topic, I think I'll join the 'specified appearance club'.

[spoiler=Archer]Archer is reasonably tall, but short faced, with medium length brown hair. He wears a white tunic and a metal hat with two red feathers, and a red piece of cloth is draped over his shoulders. While his lower legs have greaves his upper legs simply have baggy black cloth, and his lower arms have no more armor than leather bracers over the sleeves of the tunic. He wears a well-worm leather sash-belt from which a crossbow is hung.

ALRIGHT, I PM'd all the appropriate parties. One person came back (Mancernecro), so Cynthia, if they can show up consistently, I'll give them back a spot since they signed up first. If they flake/disappear again, I'll be asking you to take over Caster's servant spot. Is that alright?

If I appear to disappear, please prod me over Skype.

Cause sometimes real life takes over for me for a few days and after a few days of not having time to check SF, I completely et lazy to check and the whole thing snowballs over.

Skype is probably the best way to ping me (better than email oops) and that was how Boron contacted me back (cause I'm still always online on Skype on my phone).

HEY FATE GUYS!

I'm here tooooo kick you in the butt!
we need some action and advancement here, and while I can prod you with things, I can't actually force you into fighting one another.

So let's kick it! I wanna see some well written fate fighting! Someone's gotta diiiiiie.

Yulia: Noooooo >_<

Yeah I was thinking of actually quoting the whole thing when Resheph gets his that way it'd be easy to reference, but if you're going to post it in here, that works too.

[spoiler=Message]"Ahem, Masters ... I- ... we ... ... welcome you to the Fifth Holy Grail War... ... As you probably already know, the Holy Church will be mediating in this war, and will function as a neutral zone and sanctuary for defeated masters. Fighting of any sort in this area will be strictly prohibited... ... ... That's the end of part one, give me a minute to figure out the rest... ... ... ... Hmm ... ... Okay, part two, you creepy birds. Are you ready? To obtain the Holy Grail and receive your wish, you must defeat all of the other masters and their servants. When only one master and their servant remain in this war, they will be declared the winners, and the Grail will grant their wish... ... ... We wish you all good fortune, and will be in touch ... should any pressing matters that threaten the war emerge. Okay we're done. Stay here while I go let Kouichi know."

Here's your lovely message from Yulia, oh Masters of the RP.

So yeah, uhh. I've come to my final conclusion. I'm not cut out for GMing. Fullstop. Trent said he'll try to keep this going the best he can, but we'll see, I guess. I'll... see if I can manage to at least bring Basilia back, but I might know too much to do that, honestly.

Sorry for all the time-wastey, as I said.

Hey no, you did a pretty good job Ether.

I'd rather you stay on but I will respect your wishes if you wanna leave.

That said, continue RPing with us please~~

I know everyone's impatient, but it's still daytime in the RP. I mean that's irrelavant so if you want to fight I won't stop you.

Meanwhile, still waiting on Mance to post.

Thanks for everything, Ether. You're awesome, no matter what!

Oh, and thanks for posting the message! I should be able to work this in. . .somehow.

I figured that it's something, and IIRC Levi didn't really mention it beforehand. Perhaps there can be some claim that our bird got lost or something. :P: