Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 - The First Draft

Wen Yang

Drafting rules

This a draft for 4 players

You start off with a fresh save file, New game+ is not allowed.

MC, Io, Daichi, and all demons up to level 10 are free to use for the entire game.

Every other unit has to be drafted to be used without penalty, though there will be a lot of exceptions to this. The penalty for using an undrafted unit is 4 turns. A single battle encounter between you and the enemy is considered a "turn" (regardless of how many moves actually happen in said battle). Keep a note of how many of these happened since the game doesn't keep track of it.

Undrafted units are allowed to do/be used for anything EXCEPT fight in combat.

There are exceptions to this and this comes into play with forced deployment. You are allowed the use of any and every forced units that show up during the game.

The game will be played in Daichi route. You must save EVERYONE (Except you know who). No skipping out battles.

Addendum: for the battle "Confrontation" on Day 4, you must choose to fight BOTH parties. You may let them kill each other before swooping in to clean up though.

Free battles are allowed at the rate of Twelve free battles a day. Any free battle over this will add to your turn count. You CAN amass your free battle allowance and use it all at once (say on a later day) however. Undrafted units MAY be used in Free battles. Optional Non-Story battles (Vs. Q, God of Luck, etc) are free and do not count into your turncount. Only story battles count.

After the drafting is done, trades will be allowed between players, under the following conditions:

1. Number of characters traded are EQUAL on both sides.

2. Both parties express their mutual agreement to the trade.

Players:

1. Aisuko: Hinako, Yamato, Otome.

Laksmi, Kresnik, Kartikeya, Titania, Makara, Alilat, Toubyou, Hanuman, Leanan Sidhe, Silky, Badb Catha, Wendigo, Moloch, Ictinike, Kudlak, Billiken, Norn, Osiris, Tao Tie, Orcus, Vritra, Abaddon, Pyro Jack, Hariti, Mokoi, Pendragon, Abraxas, Power, Flauros, Shishaa, Seiryuu, Quetzalcoatl, Pazuzu, Baihu, Hagen, Grendel, Gucumatz, Hitokonotushi, Airavata, Murmur, Teezcatlipoca, Jarilo.

2. Wen Yang: Fumi, Makoto, Otome.

Culebre, Loki, Ghost Q, Lilim, Sarasvati, Yuki Jyorou, Feng Huang, Lorelei, Kangiten, Trumpeter, Baal, Oberon, Mezuki, Heqet, Cerberus, Orochi, Peri, Parvati, Basilisk, Odin, Python, Wu Kong, Balor, Angel, Hathor, Suparna, Inti, Kafziel, Lham Dearg, Susano-O, Dzelarhons, Orthrus, Mahakala, Nisroc, Yoshitsune, Rakshasa, Myrmecolion, Kumbhanda, Decarabia, Nata Taishi, Botis, Pallas Athena.

3. Balcerzak: Jungo, Joe, Ronaldo.

Arioch, Rangda, Nalagiri, Hamsa, Lailah, Kijimunaa, Bai Suzhen, Anzu, Koumokuten, Ganesha, Brigid, Hecate, Mithra, Garm, Yaksa, Taown, Gozuki, Vivian, Ixtab, Vidofnir, Ym, Take-Mikazuchi, Isis, Berserker, Cait Sith, Remiel, Anat, Tonatiuh, Jambayan, Purple Mirror, Pisaca, Girimehkala, Yama, Bai Ze, Tzitzmitl, Behemoth, Ukano Mitama, Ikusa, Orobas, Sleipnir, Garuda, Oumitsuru.

4. Esme: Keita, Airi, Ronaldo.

Barong, Tlaloc, Ubelluris, Cu Chulainn, Moh Shuvuu, Tenong Cut, Jack Frost, Zouchouten, Jikokuten, Bishamonten, Nozuchi, Chernobog, Thor, Aniel, Baphomet, Asp, Nekomata, Gagyson, Kikuri-Hime, Jeanne D'Arc, Neko Shogun, King Frost, Waira, Legion, Scathach, Arahabaki, Apis, Barbatos, Kamapua'a, Ogun, Afanc, Gui Xian, Xiezhai, Pabilsag, Nue, Kama, Mot, Loa, Mothman, Bifrons, Fenrir, Oumitsuru.

Edited by Wen Yang

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I need to branch out and try something new, this being a draft as all. Since I always use Otome, and since his join time is better (IIRC), I guess that means I'll try some Joe.

Deity Lugh for me. Because Lugh is not available in this route, I repicked into Fiend Ghost Q.

Arch went with Kartikeya and Mahakala.

I chose Femme Lilim.

Edited by Wen Yang