Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 - The First Draft

Wen Yang

actually your team isn't too bad

Laksmi and Titania form a hell of a duo of magic users if you can pull off Titania's invulnerable setup (basically null phys)

kind of a pain in the ass to not have a powerful tyrant for endgame (Moloch is kind of ass) but it can work

you have all the sniping range admittedly so there's that

never underestimate a Vile/Avian combo like you have with Badb Catha and Abaddon

admittedly you'll be best off in the midgame because holy fuckballs you have options (Hathor/Moloch combo alone is hnnnnnnng)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all going Daichi route here, stipulated by the draft rule (also the only route where everyone is available).

And yeah, arch has a LOT of sniping range. She asked for range, so we went a lot of vile and dragon for her.

Incidentally, my own planned endgame combo is Fumi + Culebre + Baal for some 6-range magical MAYHEM.

Edited by Wen Yang

no I mean which Neutral Ending bruh

THERE ARE TWO YOU KNOW

also holy fucking balls I just saw Wen's team for endgame and it's insanity

dat Loki/Parvati combo

like actually how the fuck did Wen get Culebre/Loki/Parvati/Trumpeter/Baal/Oberon/Yoshitsune/Susano-o

THAT IS A WAY BETTER TEAM THAN ONE SHOULD HAVE FOR ENDGAME IN A DRAFT

Anyway, since I started the first day already...

Sunday: 2/12 Free Battles used

First Battle - 6/6 turns.

Each demons went down after 2 battles a piece. Had each one kill their respective demons since I can't afford giving MC all the exp this early.

Saving Daichi - 9/15 turns.

Io utterly massacred the pixies in one battle each (she has Agi), while Daichi raped the Kabuso (he has Zio). I had Makoto hammer the crap out of Bai Suzhen before MC swoops in for the kill and lotsa Exp~

A Man Named Joe - 8/23 turns

Io blew up the three on the right side in one battle each, and the lone kobold similarly got its ass creamed. The Knocker and Agathion groups took 2 battles each due to me cracking off the Tam Lin and the Knocker healing.

Daichi's Worth - 8/31 turns

MC and Io one-battle killed everything they came across, while Joe (who is forced) took two turns to crack and kill his one group. Dubhe gets one unopposed attack on the way past, then MC went back and one-rounded the crap out of it.

Edited by Wen Yang

like actually how the fuck did Wen get Culebre/Loki/Parvati/Trumpeter/Baal/Oberon/Yoshitsune/Susano-o

THAT IS A WAY BETTER TEAM THAN ONE SHOULD HAVE FOR ENDGAME IN A DRAFT

Well I traded Oberon for Titania at least because I'm rather fond of her from P3P/P4

Monday: 10/24 free battles

App Abuser - 10/41 turns

Makoto being an NPC means her turns don't count, so it was mostly catching up and murdering the enemies. the enemies managed to summon some extra demons, but most of them got one-rounded anyway.

Demon-Hacked - 8/49 turns

Having spammed the Free battle quite a bit, I utterly steamrolled this map. Everything got one-rounded, including Fumi (Io's group, 2 Angels + her = 2 Force Dance + Zan).

Never Say Die - 6/55 turns

The fight was easy enough with NPC!Hinako helping. each enemy team got one-turned.

Osaka Soul - 7/62 turns

Hinako is forced so I had her close off some miasma. Keita killed one group on his own, and I used him as bait (keeping him healed) so my team can get first strike and ORKO the demons.

Merak Arrives - 6/68

Merak was a total Joke. 2 Angels + MC dropped him in 2 battles, though me spamming Force Dance on it like crazy definitely helped. XD

Edited by Wen Yang

Cmon people, play!

Tuesday: 20/36 Free Battles

Girl in Pursuit - 5/73 Turns

Airi wiped one group, MC and Io took care of the rest without issue. I'm kinda overleveled since I'm packing MAHAKALA at this battle.

Boy in Combat - 5/78 Turns

Jungo is manly and dropped TWO groups on his own, while MC and Io wipes the other 5. Again, being kinda overleveled means things get one-turned without any issue.

Hacker Revealed - 9/87 Turns.

This one took two tries. First attempt to rush Fumi failed due to reinforcement spam, so on the successful one I instead waited for the demons to come and take then out one at a time. The only thing that needed more than one turn was Botis, who needed three to drop.

Saving Daichi - 6/93 Turns.

Once again, Jungo is a manly dude and handled 2 group on his own (with only a couple heals from me helping him out). The rest got massacred by MC and Io.

Man of Fury (Ronaldo) - 1/94 Turns

Io moved, used Uncanny Form, used Awakening, then one-turned Ronaldo.

Man of Fury (Phecda) - 2/96 Turns

Everyone moved while staying JUST outside Phecda's range. Phecda came my way, MC wiped Magical!Phecda in one go, then Fumi does the same to Physical!Phecda.

Edited by Wen Yang

I let everyone take out their own demons because I can't let Name Draft(MC) absorb ALL the EXP now can I? anyway this was simple and easy Poltergeist attacked Daichi then Obariyon attacked MC Pixie moved I attacked Obariyon it survived with 1HP Daichi killed off Poltergeist this turn Io attacked Pixie Name attacked Obariyon again and killed him Pixie attacked Io again Io killed her and so we ended that off with 7 turns

I sent Daich off to the left Daichi and Poltergeist both lived and I killed Obaryion thank you lucky paralysis ~1 sent Io off to the right killed Pixie and killed Poltergeist in one turn woho! ~2 Makoto attacked Bai Suzhen made sure not to kill Bai Suzhen ~3 another Kobold attacked Makoto I defended all the way through it ~4 I had to sacrifice Poltergeist for the good of the realm(well my fun) but hey Daichi killed the thing I already forgot the name of a second after killing it wonderful ~5 I made Name I sacrifice Obaryion so I can killed Bai Shuzen with Name ~6 Kobold attacked Name I smashed a bit didn't kill anything ~7 I had Makoto heal Name and then run off as to not steal EXP Pixie's attacked name ~8 Kobold attacked Name ~9 I had Io run up and heal name so I attacked Obariyon with Io and I ended up leaving him with 5 HP...sigh ~10 killed him when he attacked me ~11 Kobold attacked Io I paralyzed Kobold kill the other pixie sigh this score is depressingly bad ~12 another Kobold attacked Io blah blah killed one the other lived ~13 had Name Draft kill a Kobold ~14 a Pixie attacked Daichi Daichi killed one ~15 Io killed a Kobold ~16 Name attacked Pixie leaving us at bloody 17 bloody fucking turns ~17

1 Free battle

Now because of an internet restart I lost ALL of this >_> grrrr basically I sent Io right Daichi MC left cracked Phys Up Bufu and Zan I don't remember much else besides my turn count ~12

1 Free battle Total 2

Name attacked the Agathion killed two demons leader's alive ~1 Agathion attacked Name I killed him of course ~2 Poltergeist attacked Io ~3 Io attacked Poltergeist killed a everyone ~4 Joe(forced) attacked Knocker over there almost killed him in one turn gah ~5 gaaah Knocker attacked Name I defended because SKILL CRACK DAMN IT! ~6 Name attacked Kabuso and he killed Obariyon gah ~7 Joe here is gonna killed Knocker which he did ~8 Kabuso(arsehole) decided to attack Io damn it! ~9 now Name is going to MURDER this fucking Kitty ~10 Io attacked the Kobold didn't kill anyone ~11 Joe attacked the Kobold killed him ~12 and didn't kill Dubhe in one turn thanks to freaken stupid not attacking Name >_> ~13 NOW I KILLED DUBHE! ~14

TOTAL TURNS:~50 TOTAL FREE BATTLES:~2/12

Wednesday: 32/48 Free Battles

Bud of Malice - 1/97 turns

Io moved, Uncanny Formed, then killed. Done.

A Hard Choice - 8/105 turns

One turn a demon, easy. Poor Neko Shogun melted under Otome's team's dances.

Confrontation - 6/111 turns

2 of the civvies died before I even got there, but everything else dies in one go without issue. Got my cracks too.

Apps and Muggers - 6/117 turns

Again, one-turn kills everywhere. Overleveled teams do that.

Power Outage - 6/123 turns

In retrospect I could have saved a turn by letting Ronaldo get a kill, but screw that. He takes too long.

Delta Battle - 12/135 turns

The only reason this takes so long was that I can't close one of the bottom portals in time and had to kill a bud. Also, bloody Megrez needs at LEAST four battles to kill since he refuses to die before that.

Thursday: 34/60 Free Battles

Poisonous Day - 10/145 turns

Killed all the buds that dropped except the first. Nothing hard. Even Hitokonotusi went down in one go to Fumi's Magical Massacre.

Ananga - 8/153 turns

Everything drops in one go, easy. Kama included (resists do crap when faced with 30+ magic-powered Dances).

Nataraja - 7/160 turns

Yet another one-turn-kill party.

Unexpected Hostility - 8/168 turns

Had to plan a bit to deal with Bifrons, but an Awakening-Powered turn from Fumi's team blew him up without any fuss.

Alioth Core - 8/176 turns

Had to kill a couple buds that get in the way. Otome (with Fumi's team. Otome was the only one who could use Force Boost) dropped Alioth in one go from full HP.

Normality Gone - 8/184 turns

One-turn-kills everywhere. probably could have saved turns by letting them kill each other, but that risks the cracks.

My team as of this day's end:

zl4dcAR.pngAjEQk0e.pngsbPGDk6.png

VP51shU.png0vlQLZC.png65PoWqq.png

ucIKRbH.pngQm2vTwR.pngpwrcQvi.png

Npwu4wU.pngngVVwyd.pngwIFj8my.png

Edited by Wen Yang

so next day I used Name to attack the Agathion killed one guy ~1 Daichi attacked another Agathion blah blah ~2 Io attacked Itsumade blah blah ~3 enemy attacked Io ~4 grrr Itsumade attacked MC I had to defend most of this >_> ~5 enemy attacked Daichi and Daichi killed him ~6 another enemy attacked Daichi killed him too ~7 Name attacked the Gagyson or whatever his name is ~8 Io attacked Itsumade ~9 enemy attacked Daichi what is with Daichi being an enemy magnet!? ~10 enemy attacked Io ~11 Name atacked Obariyon and killed him ~12 enemy attacked Name ~13 Name attacks a dude blah dead ~14 Io attacks a guy again dead ~15 Daichi atacked one of the App Abusers didn't kill him agh ~16 Name attacked an App Abuser DEAD ~17 Daichi attacked the last App Abuser ~18 FINISH
5 Free battles Total 7/24
Name attacked Bilwis ~1 Itsumade attacked Name DEAD ~2 Daichi attacked Itsumade geez so much death~ ~3 Io killed Bilwis DEAD ~4 Daichi attacked Itsumade ~5 Name attacked Bilwis dead again ~6 gagyson attacked Daichi ~7 Io just almost murdered Fumi ~8 Itsumade attacked Daichi again sigh ~9 Daichi finally killed Itsumade ugh ~10 Gagyson attacked Daichi ugh there goes my turn count ~11 Io murdered Fumi ~12 Name comes to the rescue and bails Daichi out of trouble...this seems like it'd be a thing ~13 Io doesn't need to be bailed out from fighting a Bilwis Hey Daichi learn something from her here! ~14 dude attacked Daichi sigh ~15 Name bails Daichi out again siiiigh ~16 Io murdered Bilwis Done ~17
Okay let's do this Name Hare of Inaba attacked Io dead of course ~1 Name attacked Bilwis DEAD and brutally too~ ~2 Daichi actually killed something and one turned it!...thanks to bloody Hinako ~3 Io killed Itsumade geez this is easy ~4 Name attacked Hare of Inaba such death ~5 Itsumade attacked Io fun times has been had dead and such wonderously done ~6
Soo this is well oh so fun Io attacked the Gagysons with Makara ~1 Hare of Inaba attacked Name ~2 So... Gagyson attacked Hinako and um... she is doing her best currently she's utter crap though ~3 Toubyou decided to attack Name ~4 Daichi killed off Itsumade ~5 Name killed off the stupid Bunny which we'll have for lunch ~6 Toubyou attacked Io ~7 Itsumade attacked Daichi ~8 Gagyson attacked Hinako ~9 Io attacked a Toubyou and ran away thanks to Animal Leg ~10 Toubyou atttacked Io ~11 Name like the wonderful perfect Gentleman he is beat the shit out of Toubyou ~12 Hinako FINALLY killed that Gagyson ~13 Daichi attacked Bilwis ~14 Bilwis attacked Daichi ~15 Name attacked Bilwis and kill steal~ ~16 Io killed the last enemy Toubyou done ~17

Hinako attacked Bird girl/whatever the fuck her name is ~1 Io attacked the bird girl ~2 Name attacked Merak ~3 The bird girl attacked Hinako ~4 Merak attacked Name ~5 Merak attacked Daichi ~6 Io attacked the bendy thing ~7 bendy thing/Tenong Cut attacked Io ~8 Hinako attacked the bendy thing ~9 Merak attacks Name AND HE IS DEAD ~10

Total turns:118 Total free battles :7/24

• 3 months later...

First Day, Sunday's Melancholy

Death Clip [4 turns taken/4 turns total]

Daichi Crisis [7 turns taken/11 turns total]

Man named Joe [6 turns taken/17 turns total]

Daichi's Worth [7 turns taken/24 turns total]

Day 1 free battles: 0/12

[spoiler=excessive details]Death Clip [4 turns taken/4 turns total]

1) Daichi one-rounds Poltergeist on the counter.

Daichi can do up to 12 damage in one hit to Poltergeist's 24HP, so he just needs RNG cooperation, no crits. Got it on the third try.

2,3) MC two-rounds Obaryon.

4) Daichi one-rounds Fairy.

Silent Transit

Shinjuku Crisis

Strange Man

Refugee Camps

Unknown Woman

Daichi Crisis [7 turns taken/11 turns total]

Loadout is:

Obaryon Daichi (Zio) Poltergeist

Pixie MC (Agi) Pixie

Io (Dia)

1) MC one-rounds lower right Pixie group

2) Daichi one-rounds lower left Kabuso group

3) MC one-rounds RHS Kobolds group

4) Daichi one-rounds RHS Obaryon group

5) Daichi one-rounds double Pixie group

6) Makoto one-rounds Bai Suzuhu

7) MC one-rounds LHS Kobolds

Nothing worth special comment.

Tokyo Branch

Buy Kobold5*, Kabuso4*, Pixie5*

Man named Joe [6 turns taken/17 turns total]

Loadout:

Pixie MC (Agi and Zio) Poltergeist cracking Zan

Kabuso Daichi Kobold cracking Bufu

Pixie Io (Dia) Obaryon cracking Snipe

1) Daichi one-rounds Kabuso Polter Polter

2) Daichi one-rounds Obaryon Kobold Kabuso

3) Io one-rounds solo Kobold

4) MC one-rounds Tam Lin Agathion

5) Daichi one-rounds Kabuso polter polter

Io unsummons Pixie, MC unsummons Polter, summons Pixie, Io summons Polter.

6) MC one-rounds Knocker Kabuso Kabuso

NPC Joe got attacked once during which Tam Lin used 3HP on a skill. That was what I needed for the one-round, as if that group engaged MC the RNG was too ornery to have reasonable success.

Joe the Flake

Buy Knocker5* Agathion4*

Io and Nicaea

Daichi's Worth [7 turns taken/24 turns total]

Loadout:

Pixie MC Polter cracking Phys Up

Io Kabuso cracking Extra Cancel

Agathion Joe Pixie cracking Extra Bonus

1) MC one-rounds Agathion Agathion Obaryon

2) Joe one-rounds Knocker Polter Polter

MC unsummons Polter, summons Knocker

3) MC one-rounds Polter, Polter, Tam Lin

4) Joe one-rounds Kabuso, Knocker, Obaryon

Io summons Polter

5) Io one-rounds Kobold Obaryon, Obaryon

6) MC attacked by Dubhe uncountered (I tried Ghost Wounds to drop his range to 1, he was immune, ;-;)

MC unsummons Knocker, summons Agathion

7) MC one-rounds Dubhe

I had Io set-up to Animal Leg it out of Dubhe's range, but I couldn't figure out a way to squeeze both Joe and MC past without getting whacked... :(

Dubhe needed to be frozen, and then the better-than-regular crits you get off that allowed a finish with my current stats

Idle Man

Adult Woman

Second Day, Monday's Turmoil

App Abusers [2 turns taken/26 turns total]

Demon-Hacked [7 turns taken/33 turns total]

Never Say Die [2 turns taken/35 turns total]

Osaka Soul [5 turns taken/40 turns total]

Merak Arrives [1 turn taken/41 turns total]

Day 2 free battles: 3/24

[spoiler=excessive details]

Fuse Hairy Jack (worst pixie + worst kobold)

Daichi's Report

Sleepy Joe

App Abusers [2 turns taken/26 turns total]

Loadout:

Knocker MC Hairy Jack cracking Hustle

1) MC one-rounds Hare of Inaba Agathion Hare of Inaba

2) MC one-rounds Salaryman

NPC Makoto can handle everything with some heals. Two out of three humans escape. If the Hares didn't have Demonspeed I could have done it in one, maybe.

Osaka Meeting

Buy Ogre4*

Fuse Gagyson (Ogre + Poltergeist) (Ogre gives it Watchful!)

Buy Ogre4*

Fuse Hare of Inaba (Kobold + Obaryon)

In Search of...

Demon Witness

To Osaka

Free Battle #1 (Crack Moneybags)

Buy Toubyou5*

Free Battle #2 (Crack Hero Aid)

Buy Bilwis5*

Buy Poltergeist4*

Free Battle #3 (Crack Watchful)

Fuse Kijimuna (Elec Dance Gagyson + Agathion)

Buy Kobold5*

Fuse Tam Lin (Kobold + Polter)

Buy Polter4*

Fuse Angel (Tam Lin + Polter)

Buy Kobold5*

Fuse Hairy Jack (Angel + Kobold)

Fuse Kikimora (Hairy Jack + Pixie)

I did a long fusion chain to get Force Dance to Kikimora, my Kijimuna will learn Force Dance on its first level up. The Watchful Gagyson I fused earlier passively learned Elec Dance so my Kijimuna inherited that as well. I couldn't have waited for an auction Gagyson I don't believe.

I had been contemplating no free battles, but don't have the macca to support that habit. Also, the occasional level infusion does a team good.

Demon-Hacked [7 turns taken/33 turns total]

Kijimuna MC Kikimora cracks Mana Bonus

Knocker Joe Hairy Jack cracks Poison

Bilwis Daichi Ogre cracks Fatal Strike

1) Daichi takes RHS Bilwis

2) Joe takes LHS Itsu

3) MC takes Gagyson

You can stall indefinitely here until you advance close enough, as the remaining enemies don't move unless in-range.

4) Daichi takes RHS Itsu (Fumi spawns reinforcements at this point)

Joe Glamours MC for turn bonus, allowing him to act before Fumi has a chance to spawn even more reinforcements

5) MC takes Fumi

6) Daichi takes RHS reinforce (Bilwis)

7) MC takes LHS reinforce (Itsu)

Buy Polter4*

Buy Obaryon5*

Biu Kobold5*

Fuse Tam Lin (Polter + Kobold)

Fuse Itsunade (Tam Lin + Obaryon)

Buy Pixie5*

Buy Special Auction Emery Kobold

Fuse Hairy Jack (Pixie + Kobold)

Fuse Jambavan (Hairy Jack + Itsunade)

Rumors

Hard Bargain

Osaka Woman

Never Say Die [2 turns taken/35 turns total]

Kikimanjuu MC Kikimora cracking Amrita

Hairy Jack Joe Knocker screws up and doesn't crack since both hares were in MC's group I guess...

Bilwis Daichi Ogre cracks Race D

1) MC one-rounds lower Hares

2) Daichi one-rounds the Bilwis group

Bind from Ogre helps manage the groups and Glamour, with its Turn Bonus on top of the healing, helps keep NPC Hinako doing enough to kill enemies and not let the civs die. It was touch and go at two points, as Salaryman group got to like, 12,23,15 or something, and then at the very end after the civs escaped Hinako had trouble surviving because no meatshields, but I worked it out in the end.

Immense Damage

Osaka Soul [5 turns taken/40 turns total]

I'd intended to let Keita die, but I think he saves more turns fighting as an NPC than it will take to one-round him in end-game.

Kijimuna MC Kikimora cracks Elec Dance

Hairy Jack Joe Hare of Inaba cracks Life Bonus

Bilwis Daichi Ogre cracks Anger Hit

Jambavan Hinako Kabuso cracks Taunt

1) MC one-rounds Gigyson group

2) Joe demon speeds, one-rounds, animal legs, breaks phone

3) Daichi lures Ogre Inaba, etc. to crack

Hinako breaks sw phone

4) MC eats a Evilwave (rip) cannot counter

Hinako breaks middle phone

5) Hinako one-rounds Jambavan Toubyou Jambava (after Keita weakened it twice), animal legs across the escalator, breaks phone

Glamours/Devotions keep Keita healthy to finish everything else. Some quicksaves were needed on RNG AI decisions on who to attack between Keita and my people at times. I gave up on one occasion, so maybe a 4 turn would have been possible. I doubt Keita has the staying power for anything fewer but I might be wrong.

National Crisis

Uneasy Daichi

Io's Worry

Joe's Life

Buy Kikimora4*

Fuse Aquans (Kikimora + Kikimora)

Merak Arrives [1 turn taken/41 turns total]

Kijimuna MC Aquans crack Ice Dance

Ignore everything, head straight for the boss.

1) MC one-rounds with Kiji force dancing at ~50 per, Aquans force dancing at ~80 per, MC Zan-ing at ~70 per, Aquans reflecting at ~15 per. It still needs a higher RNG on the force dances, but is actually manageable with Aquans, whereas Kikimora didn't have enough oomph.

The Public

Strong Man

The New World

Enemy Inquiry

Back to Tokyo

After doing some new Gold Auctions, associated fusions, and the Ghost Q freebie in Day 3, my current team is:

MC Lv 20 (5,21,5,5): Elec Dance, Ice Dance, Force Dance, Leader Soul, Moneybags, Mana Bonus

Io Lv 19 (10,13,6,6): Watchful (will add things to her soon)

Daichi Lv ?? (?,?,?,?): (usually) Extra Cancel, Fatal Strike, Anger Hit, Hero Aid, Extra Bonus, Phys Up, Hustle

Joe Lv 19 (7,11,5,12): Dia, Agi, Bufu, +Poison, Life Bonus (will be respecced a bit soon)

Demons:

Lv 20 Bai Suzhen (13,9,7,11): (Diarama), Force Dance, Berserk, (Grimoire), Phys Up, Watchful, EvilWave

Lv 19 Aquans (7,19,8,8): Ice Dance, Force Dance, Dia, Mana Bonus, Phys Up, Watchful

Lv 18 Gozuki (16,6,11,7): (Beserk), Extra Cancel, Agi, Race-O, Mana Bonus, Watchful, Aggravate

Lv 17 Kijimuna (7,14,6,12): Force Dance, Elec Dance, Bufu, Mana Bonus, Moneybags, Watchful, Glamour

Lv 15 Jambavan (15,5,11,4): Agi, Anger Hit, Fatal Strike, Knight Soul, Race-O, Phys Up, Phantasm

Lv 13 Hairy Jack (9,5,5,12): Anger Hit, Zio, Dia, +Poison, Life Bonus, Hero Aid, Animal Leg

Lv 12 Bilwis (11,4,8,8): Aggravate bot since always

Lv 12 Hare of Inaba (8,7,5,11): Dia, Amrita, Anger Hit, Extra Bonus, Hero Aid, Phys Up, DevilSpeed

Lv 12 Kabuso (7,10,7,6): I need to fuse him sooner or later...

Lv 11 Knocker (9,8,9,4): Glamour-bot mostly these days

Lv 12 Toubyou, straight from auction forever ago, has ElecDance, will fuse it when it makes sense to

Third Day, Tuesday's Disquiet

Girl in Pursuit [4 turns taken, 45 turns total]

Boy in Combat [2 turns taken, 47 turns total]

Hacker Revealed [6 turns taken, 53 turns total]

Saving Daichi [3 turns taken, 56 turns total]

Man of Fury Ronaldo [1 turn taken, 57 turns total]

Man of Fury Phecda [2 turns taken, 59 turns total]

Day 3 Free Battles: 5/36

[spoiler=excessive detail]Unlock Gold Auctions

Buy Jambavan5*

Pensive Joe

Ghost Q

Buy Kikimora4*

Fuse Gozuki (Kikimora + Jambavan)

Buy Waira4*

Fuse Bai Shuzen (Waira + Ogre)

Girl in Pursuit [4 turns taken, 45 turns total]

Bai Suzhen MC Aquans cracking Fire Dance

Hare of Inaba Joe Knocker cracking Mow Down

Tozuki Io Gambavan cracking Tailwind

1) MC gets attacked by the OL with the Jambavan and Gozuki, one-rounds

Joe Glamour/turn bonus MC Demonspeeds north, MC unsummons Aquans, summons Kijimuna

2) MC one-rounds Fire Dance dude

Io unsummons Gambavan, summons Hairy Jack, Joe summons Gambavan and Demonspeed Phantasms over the barrier right near the escape point

3) Io one-rounds Tailwind dude

Joe unsummons Hare of Inaba, summons Aquans

4) Joe one-rounds food guy with Mow Down

Airi mops up

Boy in Combat [2 turns taken, 47 turns total]

Bai Suzhen MC Hare of Inaba cracking Diarama

Kijimuna Joe Jambavan dual-cracking Multi-Hit

Tozuki Io Hairy Jack cracking Berserk

1) Io one-rounds gagyson student

Joe Phantasms into the pit, waits, Glamours Jungo, Phantasms out

2) MC finally catches up going the long way around via Demonspeed and cracks his skills off the OL (I think it was)

Jungo takes care of the rest with liberal healing.

After the news

Buy Lilim4*

Buy Nekomata4*

Buy Itsumade5*

failed attempt at Hacker Revealed

Hare of Inaba MC Jambavan cracking Marksman

Danced around all of the enemies and reinforcements with Phantasm and Devilspeed. Avian is not an option because Phantasm's quicker move recharge and there being Genma on the field, plus Avian's flight +1 passive doesn't stack with Demonspeed. Fumi's group easily goes down to Gozuki MC Aquans with Crit Fire Dance Force Dance. Didn't even need to use my Extras, lol.

and then the win condition changed to defeat all demons and I hadn't dealt with the Miasmas. fml.

Fuse Ogre (Kabuso + Toubyou)

Fuse Heqet (Ogre + Itsumade)

Fuse Sarasvati (Heqet + Knocker)

Buy Kobold5*

Buy Hare of Inaba5*

Fuse Makara (Kobold + Hare)

Fuse Ubelluris (Makara + Bilwis)

Hacker Revealed [6 turns taken, 53 turns total]

Bai Suzhen MC Aquans cracking Hustle

Gozuki Io Hairy Jack cracking Quick Move

Kijimuna Joe Jambavan dual cracking Anti-Ice

1) MC one round Jack Frosts

2) MC one round Bai Suzhens

3) Io one rounds Genmas

wait enough times and Botis leaves reequip Joe with BaiSuzhen and Kijimuna, MC with Gozuki and Aquans

4) Joe one rounds Genma reinforce

5) MC one rounds Jack Frost reinforce

6) MC one round Fumi

Fuse Hamsa (Nekomata + Ubelluris)

Memory Search

Nicaea Mystery

Twisted Airi

Saving Daichi [3 turns taken, 56 turns total]

Jambavan MC Bai Suzhen cracking Blitzkrieg

Gozuki Io Hamsa cracking Mabufu

Aquans Joe Kijimuna dual-cracking Fortify

1) MC one-rounds his crack

2) Io one-rounds her crack

3) Joe one-rounds his crack

The rest is keeping the NPC healed. Jungo a beast.

Buy Jack Frost5*

Fuse Tenong Cut (Hare + Hairy)

Buy Nekomata4*

Buy Bargain Jack

Buy Bargain Nekomata

Fuse Garm (Nekomata + Tenong Cut)

Buy Polter4*

Fuse Waira (Nekomata + Polter)

Fuse Hamsa (Waira + Jack Frost)

Free Battle #4 crack Grimoire (Datastick Race-O)

Free Battle #5 crack +Paralyze (Datastick Nigayomogi)

An Odd Duck

Man of Fury Ronaldo [1 turn taken, 57 turns total]

Garm MC Hamsa cracking Media

Gozuki Daichi Bai Suzhen dual cracking Drain

Hamsa Joe Kijimuna dual cracking Dodge

MC one-rounds

Man of Fury Phecda [2 turns taken, 59 turns total]

Garm MC Hamsa

Gozuki Jungo Hamsa

MC one-rounds

Jungo one-rounds

Fuse Gozuki (Lili+Jambavan)

Buy Kobold5*

Buy Kobold5*

Buy Hare4*

Buy Ogun4*

Buy Polter4*

Buy Rare Gozuki

Fuse Tam Lin (Kobold + Polter)

Fuse Makahala (Tam Lin + Makara)

Fuse Nalagiri (Makahal + Gozuki)

The Server

Outlaw

Target: Tower

Faint Suspicion

Shaken Makoto

Nagoya Failure

Airi's Dream

Jungo's Find

Fumi's Research

For Justice

Joe's Lady

Back to Tokyo

Joe's Gift

Bedtime

Fourth Day, Wednesday's Changes

Bud of Malice [1 turn take, 60 turns total]

A Hard Choice [8 turns taken, 68 turns total]

Confrontation [3 turns taken, 71 turns total]

Apps and Muggers [6 turns taken, 77 turns total]

Power Outage [1 turn taken, 78 turns total]

Delta Battle [9 turns taken, 87 turns total]

Day 4 Free Battles: 6/48

Bud of Malice [1 turn take, 60 turns total]

Nalagiri MC Garm crack Petra Eyes

Gozuki Daichi Hamsa dual crack Ice Boost

Bai Suzhen Joe Gozuki dual crack Anti-Ailment

MC one-rounds

A reasonable request (Io)

Weary Daichi

Secret Garden

Anguished One

Perfection

Sullen Airi

Fumi's Health

A Hard Choice [8 turns taken, 68 turns total]

I forgot to record the loadout, this is based on reconstructing from notes

Bai Suzhen MC Nalagiri cracking ???

Gozuki Makoto Hamsa cracking something in the Hamsa/Ghost group

Garm? Otome Hamsa cracking something in the Shiisas group

1 and 2?) MC one-round Genma and Double Ups to one-round the Hamsas

3) Makoto one-rounds the Hamsas with the ghosts

4) Otome one-rounds the Jack Frosts

5) MC one-rounds the Pyro Jacks

6) Otome one-rounds the Shiisas

MC trades Bai Suzhen for Aquans

7) MC one-rounds Neko Shogun

8) Makoto one-rounds the Wendigo

Megrez Meeting

Interrogation

Confrontation [3 turns taken, 71 turns total]

Nalagiri MC Garm triple cracks Life Surge, Fire Boost, Strengthen

Aquans Io Hamsa single cracks Recarm

Gozuki Daichi Hamsa cowers in corner

Gozuki Jungo Bai Suzhen cowers in corner

1) MC one-rounds his cracks (all same target, that dude in the center)

2) Io one-rounds her crack

3) MC cleans up the final dude after JP's and civs slaughter each other.

Demon Inquiry

The Terminal

Demon Origins

Keita's Family

Apps and Muggers [6 turns taken, 77 turns total]

Garm MC Hamsa

Gozuki Daichi Hamsa

Aquans Io Nalagiri

Gozuki Jungo Bai Suzhen

1) MC one-rounds bald guy

2) Daichi one-rounds guy with basilisk

3) Io one-rounds other food guy

4) MC one-round other north gangster

5) Io one-rounds guy she's cracking

6) MC one-rounds final guy

Joe Lost

Chief's Chagrin

Power Outage [1 turn taken, 78 turns total]

Hamsa MC Garm cracking Maragi, Preserve Extra, Retailiate

Hamsa Daichi Kijimuna

Gozuki Io Aquans

Gozuki Jungo Nalagiri

MC defeats the triple crack, Ronnie takes the rest

A Surprise

Gumshoe Memento

Secret Plan

Nicaea's Master

Free Battle #6 Crack Force Boost

Fuse Orthrus (Gozuki + Jack Frost)

Fuse Ikusa (Orthrus + Ogun)

Buy Gagyson5*

Buy Jack Frost5*

Fuse Power (Jack Frost + Gagyson)

Fuse Lailah (Aquans + Power)

Buy Ogun4*

Buy Jack Frost5*

Buy Special Basilisk

Fuse Suparna (Basilisk + Ogun)

Fuse Lailah (Sarasvati + Suparna)

Buy Ogun4*

Fuse Orthrus (Gozuki + Jack Frost)

Fuse Ikusa (Orthrus + Ogun)

Buy Itsumade5*

Buy Bilwis5*

Fuse Hairy Jack (Itsumade + Bilwis)

Buy Garm4*

Buy Garm4*

Buy Jack Frost5*

Fuse Hamsa (Garm + Jack Frost)

Delta Battle [9 turns taken, 87 turns total]

Garm MC Hamsa cracking Anti-Phys

Hairy Jack Io Hamsa cracking Mighty Hit

Joe Garm cracking Phys Boost

Ikusa Daichi Hamsa cracking Vigilant

1) MC Devilspeeds flies to the near island and stops miasma

2) Daichi flies across the powers one-rounds them, stops miasma, unsummons Hamsa summons Nalagiri

3) Io one-rounds the Hamsas group, animal legs to stop leftmost miasma (unsummons Hairy Jack, Summons Lailah)

Joe Devilspeeds full force toward Io, waits

4) MC flies to the middle bridge, one-rounds the Hamsas

Joe flies to the boat and stops the miasma

5) MC one-rounds the Powers that attack him

6,7,8,9) MC one-rounds Megrez, repeatedly. For #8, since Devilspeed is one tile short based on the geometry of the pier I brought out Bai Suzhen

Buy Mezuki5*

Buy Special Bilwis

Buy Kobold5*

Buy Hare4*

Fuse Ubelluris (Makara + Bilwis)

Fuse Tonatiuh (Ubelluris + Mezuki)

Makoto's Pride

JP's Doctor

At Hakata

Chief's Doubt

Suspected Spy

Initial Test

Jungo and Cat

Io's Search

Bedtime

Current status:

The Team:

MC Lv34 (5,34,5,6): Ice Dance, Drain, Force Dance, Mana Surge, Moneybags, Ice Boost, Tailwind

Daichi Lv31 (14,9,9,15): Mow Down, Assassinate, Anger Hit, Grimoire, +Stone, Phys Up, Grimoire+

Io Lv32 (14,18,8,8): Fire Dance, Elec Dance, Diarama, Mana Bonus, Anti-Ice, Elec Boost, Fortify

Joe Lv31 (7,17,7,16): Recarm, Dia, Life Surge, Life Bonus, Hustle

Jungo Lv31 (27,5,8,7): Beserk, Taunt, Amrita, Hero Aid, Anti-Ailment, Watchful, Blitzkrieg

The Demons:

Tonatiuh Lv34(21,9,12,11): Might Call, Beserk, Multi-Hit, (Phys Boost), Hero Aid, Phys Up, AsuraKarma

Ikusa Lv33(22,12,11,9): Assassinate, Beserk, Desperation, +Stone, Retaliate, Mana Surge, Aggravate

Ikusa Lv33(23,12,11,9): Assassinate, Beserk, Desperation, +Stone, Retaliate, Phys Up, Aggravate

Lailah Lv32(12,26,9,12): Mabufu, (Recarm), Force Dance, Extra Bonus, (Ice Boost), Mana Surge, Blood Wine

Lailah Lv32(12,24,9,13): Mabufu, (Recarm), Fire Dance, Extra Bonus, (Ice Boost), Anti-Phys, Blood Wine

Nalagiri Lv31(23,7,16,9): Power Hit, Beserk, Agi, Anti-Phys, Phys Up, Quick Move, Double Up

Garm Lv30(23,5,11,15): Beserk, Multi-Hit, Amrita, Life Surge, Counter, Phys Up, DevilSpeed

Garm Lv25(15,7,10,11): Mow Down, Fire Dance, Life Surge, Counter, DevilSpeed

Hamsa Lv28(15,6,11,18): Mazan, Diarama, Beserk, Double Strike, Phys Up, Hero Aid, Flight

Hamsa Lv27(9,11,11,17): Mazan, Diarama, Ice Dance, Phys Up, Mana Surge, Anti-Ice, Flight

Hamsa Lv25(9,9,11,16): Mazan, Diarama, Ice Dance, Life Surge, Mana Surge, Counter, Flight

Bai Suzhen Lv26(14,11,9,12): Diarama, Force Dance, Beserk, Grimoire, Phys Up, Watchful, Evil Wave

Kijimuna Lv23(9,16,7,13): Force Dance, Elec Dance, Bufu, ManaBonus, Moneybags, Watchful, Glamour

Hairy Jack Lv12(11,5,5,12): Anger Hit, Fatal Strike, Extra Cancel, +Poison, Life Bonus, Hero Aid, AnimalLeg

Fate Levels:

Ronaldo 3

Io 2

Yamato 2

Fumi 3

Daichi 3

Otome 1

Jungo 3

Makoto 2

Keita 2

Airi 2

Joe 4

Hinako 0

Anguished One 0

Fifth Day, Thursday's Shock:

Poisonous Day [5 turns taken, 92 turns total]

Ananga [8 turns taken, 100 turns total]

Nataraja [7 turns taken, 107 turns total]

Unexpected Hostility [6 turns taken, 113 turns total]

Operation Third Eye [3 turns taken, 116 turns total]

Normality Gone [4 turns taken, 120 turns total]

Free Battles: 7/60

Lost Photo

Fumi's Info

Io's Troubles

Free Battle #7

Buy Orthrus5*

Fuse Loa (Orthrus + Garm)

Fuse Cait Sith (Loa + Hamsa)

Buy Garm4*

Fuse Pendragon (Garm + Hamsa)

Fuse Brigid (Lailah + Pendragon)

Poisonous Day [5 turns taken, 92 turns total]

Garm MC Cait Sith cracking Anti-Curse

Brigid Io Lailah cracking Mazan

Bai Suzhen Joe Hamsah cracking Brutal Hit

Kijimuna Daichi Ikusa cracking Life Aid

1) MC one-rounds nearby Wendigo, Devilspeed AnimalLegs into the Devilspeed enemy's range

Io has Brigid top him off with Affection, Daichi gets him a turn bonus with Fairy Dust

2) MC one-rounds enemy DevilSpeed

Io gives Yamato Affection, Daichi FairyDusts MC a turn bonus

3) MC one-rounds enemy Ikusa group on the counter

4) MC one-rounds enemy Wendigo group ontop of a phone, breaks it, AnimalLegs cannot break other phone so goes to stand next to Joe

Joe's Demons heal MCs demons then he goes and breaks the other phone

Yamato finishes Pyro group, Io Medias him

5) MC one-round Hitokotonushi because Yamato AI can't deal with Phys Drain, apparently.

Being Alone

Otome and a Girl

Key to Interception

Flames of Fury

Please Hinako

Please Airi

For the Interception

Ananga [8 turns taken, 100 turns total]

Cait Sith MC Nalagiri cracking Drain Hit

Brigid Io Lailah cracking Crit Up

Tonatiuh Joe Ikusa cracking Null Curse

Hamsa Daichi Ikusa cracking Power Charge

1 and 2) MC one-rounds the center jack, doubles up and one-rounds the back left jack, then moves behind the back right jack

3) Io one-rounds the front right jack it turns out Kama was that one

4) Joe one-rounds the front left jack

5) Daichi flies over wall and one-rounds Cait Sith

6) MC one-rounds final jack

7) Io one-rounds Cait Sith that Devilspeeded to her

MC summons Garm, is SDTP'd Joe's Ikusa

8) MC one-rounds Kama

Buy Afanc5*

Buy Bargain Yuki Jyorou

Buy Bargain Loa

Fuse Bai Ze (Yuki Jyorou + Afanc)

Buy Afanc5*

Fuse Berserker (Afanc + Loa)

Nataraja [7 turns taken, 107 turns total]

Bai Ze MC Berserker cracking Might Call

Brigid Io Lailah cracking Marin Karin

Tonatiuh Joe Ikusa cracking Null Curse

Nalagiri Daichi Ikusa cracking Power Charge

1) Io one-rounds LHS devilspeeders

2) MC one-rounds RHS Yuki Jyorou

Joe stands in the square that stops them from flying to Hinako

3) Daichi one-rounds LHS Yuki Jyorou

4) MC one-rounds Wendigos

5) MC one-rounds Ikusas

6) Io one-rounds LHS Loas

7) MC one-rounds Cait Sith

Unlock Platinum Auctions

Buy Ikusa4*

Fuse Pendragon (Ikusa + Garm)

Buy Basilisk4*

Fuse Yuki Jyorou (Hamsa + Basilisk)

Fuse Barbatos (Yuki Jyorou + Pendragon)

Fuse Vidofnir (Ikusa + Barbatos)

Buy Pyro Jack5*

Buy Special Afanc

Fuse Vidofnir (Afanc + Pyro Jack)

Ticket to Hakata

World of Void

Nature of JP's

Trauma Center

Unexpected Hostility [6 turns taken, 113 turns total]

Cait Sith MC Vidofnir cracking nothing because I let Bifrons get away

Brigid Io Vidofnir cracking Life Drain

Bai Ze Otome Berserker cracking Anti-Fire

Lailah Daichi Ikusa cracking Weak Kill

1) MC charges up the RHS, kills first dude, moves past next to the next two and swaps for Bai Suzhen so he can counter the one with Python

2) Io one rounds Yuki Jyorou on LHS

3) MC one-rounds Python group

4) MC one-rounds Cait Sith group

Otome uses Avatar power to switch with MC

5 and 6) MC desummons Bai Suzhen, summons Nalagiri and one rounds, double ups, and one rounds the remaining two demons.

Bifrons flees.

Operation Third Eye [3 turns taken, 116 turns total]

Cait Sith MC Vidofnir cracking Ziodyne

Brigid Io Vidofnir cracking Pierce

Bai Ze Joe Berserker cracking Diarahan

Lailah Daichi Ikusa cracking Agidyne

1) MC one-rounds Yuki Jyorou group, Animal Leaps near the Cu Chulainn group

Joe SDTPs Beserker to MC

2) MC one-round Cu Chulainn group

3) MC one-rounds Alioth. I thought I'd have to use my quick save when MC was afflicted by Forget, but Power Charge + Power Hit from Beserker did 1.5k damage, so...

Chief's Stance

Otome's Resolve

Corrupted File

File Repair

True Motive

An Explanation

Buy Afanc5*

Buy Ikusa4*

Buy Lorelei4*

Fuse Gui Xian (Afanc + Ikusa)

Fuse Yama (Gui Xian + Bai Ze)

Normality Gone [4 turns taken, 120 turns total]

Yama MC Vidofnir

Vidofnir Io Brigid

Daichi

Jungo

1) MC attacks the woman with the triple crack

2) Io attacks the man with the single crack

Stay out of the way and let some of them kill each other

3) MC one-rounds bald man (from RHS that flew to LHS)

4) MC one-round python man (from RHS survived dude from LHS that flew to RHS)

Makotos Choice

Chief's Invite

Rioters Routed

His Justice

Test Equipment

Naming the Cat

Airi's Gripes

Why He Fights

Bedtime

Sixth Day, Friday's Partings

Under Attack [6 turns taken, 126 turns total]

Barrier Failure [6 turns taken, 132 turns total]

Lamhfhada [7 turns taken, 139 turns total]

The Dragon [16 turns taken, 155 turns total]

Food Chain [14 turns taken, 169 turns total]

Ronaldo Rises [1 turns taken, 170 turns total]

Free Battles: 12/72

Joe and Makoto

Fumi and Airi

Yamato and Io

Free Battle #8 crack Bufudyne

Free Battle #9 crack Extra One

Free Battle #10 crack Null Force

Free Battle #11 crack Null Ice

Fuse Take-Mikazuchi (Tonatiuh + Vidofnir)

Buy Mothman5*

Fuse Pisaca (Mothman + Nalagiri)

Buy Loa5*

Fuse Legion (Lorelei + Loa)

Buy Cait Sith5*

Buy Afanc5*

Fuse Pisaca (Cait Sith + Afanc)

Fuse Nisroc (Legion + Pisaca)

Fuse Ixtab (Nisroc + Brigid)

Buy Legion5*

Buy Afanc5*

Buy Cait Sith5*

Fuse Pisaca (Cait Sith + Afanc)

Fuse Nisroc (Legion + Pisaca)

Fuse Balor (Nisroc + Lailah)

Fuse Ym (Balor + Cait Sith)

Buy Wendigo4*

Free Battle #12 crack Mazio

Buy Pendragon4*

Buy Cait Sith5*

Fuse Bai Ze (Pendragon + Cait Sith)

God of Luck

So, MC is in the lower-right area, moves four squares, Avatar switches with Jungo, who has a flying demon.

Jungo flies next to Billiken, unsummons his flyer, summons his Kishin, uses Touki aggravate. The plan was to Double up if Billiken endured but lol, what a stomp. Now I can crack Holy Dance in peace.

Buy Pendragon4*

Fuse Lailah (Pendragon + Wendigo)

Fuse Barbatos (Lailah + Bai Suzhen)

Fuse Vidofnir (Ikusa + Barbatos)

Keita and Daichi

Hinako and Otome

Jungo and Ronaldo

Triage Mode

Magic Circle

Under Attack [6 turns taken, 126 turns total]

Take-Mikazuchi MC Vidofnir cracking Death Call

Ixtab Daichi Bai Ze cracking Fire Amp

Io Ym cracking Mana Stream

Yama Joe Berserker cracking Shield All

1) MC one-rounds Nue

Daichi Mother's Loves MC, Avatar swaps him a couple squares back north

2) Io flys to and one-rounds the Mizar that's prepping to grow

3) Joe one-rounds the Aniel

4) Io one-rounds nearby Mizar on the counter

MC unsummons Take, summons Picasa

5,6) Io unsummons Vidofnir, summons Take, one-rounds, doubles up and one-rounds.

Trump Card

Barrier Failure [6 turns taken, 132 turns total]

Take-Mikazuchi MC Vidofnir cracking Ice Repel except not, because I didn't fight that group in the end

Vidofnir Io Ym cracking Elec Amp

Yama Joe Pisaca cracking Life Stream

Ixtab Daichi Bai Ze cracking Multi-Strike

1) MC one-rounds Legion

2) Io one-rounds Legion

Daichi avatar pulls MC so he can reach Mothman without being devilspeeded upon

3) Io one-rounds Nue

4) MC one-rounds Mothman

5) MC one-rounds Legion (control)

6) MC one-round Take on counter

Joe abuses Possession to keep the reinforcements away

Io activates controls

Daichi activates controls

Io unsummons Vidofnir

MC flies and activates controls

Daichi summons Vidofnir, flies and activates controls

Io's Resolve

Buy Ictinike5*

Buy Mothman5*

Fuse Pazuzu (Ictinike + Mothman)

Fuse Hecate (Pazuzu + Ym)

Buy Mothman5*

Buy Legion5*

Fuse Ym (Mothman + Legion)

Buy Ictinike5*

Buy Mothman5*

Fuse Pazuzu (Ictinike + Mothman)

Fuse Girimehkala (Pazuzu + Vidofnir)

Lamhfhada [7 turns taken, 139 turns total]

Vidofnir MC Hecate cracking Ice Repel

Yama Io Ym cracking Maziodyne

Berserker Daichi Girimekhala Zandyne

Take-mikazuchi Joe Ixtab Elec Repel

1) MC one-rounds Nue group and picks up Lugh shard

2) Io one-rounds Legion group

3) MC one-rounds Mothman group

4) MC one-rounds Mothman group

5) Daichi one-rounds Badb Catha group

6) Daichi one-rounds Badb Catha group

7) Daichi one-rounds Badb Catha group

Unlock Occult Auction

Ultimate Test

Airi's Story

Concert Crisis

Weak Man

Truly Strong

Qualifications

Finding Jungo

At a Loss

Harmony

Concepts

The Dragon [16 turns taken, 155 turns total]

Ym MC Hecate cracking Null Phys

Vidofnir Jungo Girimekhala cracking Paral Eyes

Berserker Daichi Take-mikazuchi cracking Force Amp

Yama Joe Ixtab cracking Force Amp

1) MC one-rounds Legion

2) Jungo one-rounds Nue 1

3) Jungo one-rounds Nue 2

4) MC one-rounds Orobas

5) MC one-rounds Mothman

6) MC one-rounds Mothman

7) MC one-rounds reinforce #1

8) Joe one-rounds Badb Catha

9) Daichi swaps Take for Pisaca one-rounds Badb Catha

10 and 11) Jungo swaps Vidofnir for Take one-rounds Abaddon doubles up and one-rounds Badb Catha

12) MC activates Evil Flow one-rounds Legion

13) MC one-rounds Mothman

14) Joe one-rounds Scathach

15) MC one-rounds Yama

16) MC one-rounds Kudlak

Buy Ym5*

Buy Lham Dearg4*

Fuse Taown (Ym + Lham Dearg)

Fuse Kikuri-Hime (Kijimuna + Bai Ze)

Fuse Pazuzu (Pisaca + Kikuri-Hime)

Fuse Kudlak (Ym + Ixtab)

Fuse Mithra (Pazuzu + Kudlak)

Buy Ym5*

Buy Pendragon4*

Buy Cait Sith5*

Fuse Bai Ze (Pendragon + Cait Sith)

Food Chain [14 turns taken, 169 turns total]

Yama MC Hecate cracking Anti-Most

Take-Mikazuchi Jungo Taown cracking Ice Amp

Bai Ze Daichi Berserker cracking Hassohappa

Vidofnir Io Mithra cracking Force Drain

1) MC one-rounds Badb Catha group

2) Jungo Devilflashes and one-rounds Abaddon group

Daichi Avatar switches with MC

3) Io one-rounds Tentacle

4) Io one-rounds Mizar-spawn

5) Io one-rounds Mizar-spawn

Daichi summons Vidofnir, Avatar switches MC next to Tentacle

6) MC one-rounds Tentacle

7 and 8) Jungo one-rounds Tentacle, doubles-up, one rounds Mizar-spawn

9) Io Evil Flows one-rounds Mizar-spawn

10) MC one-rounds Mizar-spawn, moves backward out of range

11) Daichi one-rounds Mizar-spawn, Avatar switches Io closer

Jungo SDTPs Taown to MC

12) MC Devilflashes one-rounds Tentacle

Jungo summons Berserker waits

13) Io Evil Flows one-rounds Tentacle

14) Jungo Beserks, one-rounds Tentacle

Io and a Boy

Reinvigorated

Value of Dance

Passion Anew

Polaris

Ronaldo Rises [1 turns taken, 170 turns total]

Taown MC Vidofnir cracking Dual Shadow and Debilitate

1) MC Devilflashes flies, unsummons, summons Hecate, one-rounds Ronaldo

Unified Will

Daichi's Way

Bedtime

The Team

MC Lv52 (5,40,10,13): Holy Dance, Drain, Elec Dance, Elec Amp, Moneybags, Anti-Phys, Weaken

Daichi Lv48 (19,12,13,20): Multi-Strike, Assassinate, Multi-Hit, Grimoire, +Stone, Phys Boost, Grimoire+

Io Lv50 (20,26,10,10): Fire Dance, Media, Bufudyne, Fire Amp, Fire Boost, Mana Stream, Alter Pain

Joe Lv?? (?,?,?,?): ?

Jungo Lv50 (37,6,13,10): Beserk, Power Charge, Amrita, Hero Aid, Drain Hit, Crit Up, Blitzkrieg

The Demons

Taown Lv51(26,19,11,16): Diarahan, Gigajama, Holy Dance, (Force Repel), Anti-Fire, Endure, DevilFlash

Mithra Lv50(19,40,16,9): (Megido), Holy Dance, Diarahan, Mana Stream, Dual Shadow, Endure, Awakening

Hecate Lv50(16,40,12,12): Diarahan, Holy Dance, Bufudyne, Anti-Most, Pierce, Endure, Tyranny

Girimekhala Lv48(31,15,20,11): Bufudyne, Hassohappa, Beserk, (Ice Amp), Phys Up, Null Force, EvilBind

Take-Mikazuchi Lv47(36,10,17,15): Mazio, Multi-Strike, Berserk, Phys Boost, Hero Aid, Phys Up, Double Up

Ym Lv46(14,22,11,18): PetraEyes, Holy Dance, Dual Shadow, EvilFlow

Yama Lv45(28,16,12,10): Agidyne, Power Charge, Power Hit, Null Fire, Phys Boost, Retaliate, Awakening

Vidofnir Lv44(19,13,10,22): Mazio, Drain, Fire Dance, Swift Step, Fire Boost, Phys Boost, Winged Flight

Berserker Lv42(30,5,16,9): Power Charge, Power Hit, Mow Down, Endure, ExtraOne, Phys Boost, Agitate

Bai Ze Lv38(14,18,11,15): Diarama, Maragi, Mazan, Anti-Ailment, Force Boost, Life Surge, Switch

Hairy Jack Lv12(11,5,5,12): Anger Hit, Fatal Strike, Extra Cancel, +Poison, Life Bonus, Hero Aid, AnimalLeg

Fate Levels

Ronaldo 5

Io 5

Yamato 4

Fumi 4

Daichi 5

Otome 4

Jungo 4

Makoto 4

Keita 4

Airi 4

Joe 4

Hinako 3

Anguished One 1

Seventh Day, A Saturday Toward Coexistence

Vs Osaka [8 turns taken, 178 turns total]

Vs Nagoya [8 turns taken, 186 turns total]

Unknown Threat [1 turns taken, 187 turns total]

Dream's End [2 turns taken, 189 turns total]

Strong Breaker [1 turns taken, 190 turns total]

Seven Down [6 turns taken, 196 turns total]

Free Battles: 13/84

[spoiler=excessive details]Buy Pisaca4*

Fuse Vivian (Pisaca + Mithra)

Buy Taown4*

Fuse Yaksa (Taown + Yama)

Free Battle #13 cracking Force Repel

Summon Mithra from Compendium

Vs Osaka [8 turns taken, 178 turns total]

Taown MC Hecate cracking Rejuvenate

Mithra Io Vivian cracking Phys Amp

Take-Mikazuchi Daichi Vidofnir cracking Deathbound

Yaksa Jungo Girimekhala cracking Full Might

1) MC devilflashes one-rounds Keita

2 and 3) Daichi one-rounds JPs member, doubles up and one-rounds JPs member

4) MC one-rounds Makoto on counter

Jungo uses EvilBind for a better turn order (so fumi doesn't summon more monsters)

5) MC one-rounds Nue on counter

6 and 7) Daichi flies into position, unsummons Vidofnir, summons Ym, one-rounds Abaddon, doubles up and one-rounds Orobas

8) MC devilflashes and one-rounds Fumi

Buy Girimekhala4*

Fuse Tzitzimitl (Mithra + Girimekhala)

Buy Silky4*

Buy Taown4*

Fuse Anzu (Silky + Taown)

Vs Nagoya [8 turns taken, 186 turns total]

Taown MC Tzitzimitl cracking Ban Phys

Ym Io Vivian cracking Ban Ice

Yaksa Jungo Bai Ze cracking Piercing Hit

Girimekhala Daichi Anzu cracking Fire Repel

1) MC Devilflashes defeats the triple crack group

Jungo goes south, Avatar switches with Daichi

2) Daichi flies to Otome and one-rounds her

3) Io Evil Flows and one-rounds a student

4) Daichi one-round punk on counter

5) Io Evil Flows and one-rounds Airi

Jungo avatar switches Io out of possible range, walks out

6) Io Evil Flows and one-rounds a salaryman

7) Jungo Avatar switches Io and goes and one-rounds a punk

8) MC Devilflashes and one-rounds an OL

Persuade Makoto

Persuade Keita

Persuade Fumi

Persuade Airi

Persuade Otome

Reversible Idea

Fuse Long (Taown + Berserker)

Buy Python5*

Fuze Anzu (Girimekhala + Python)

Buy Taown5*

Buy Special Girimekhala

Unknown Threat [1 turns taken, 187 turns total]

Tzitzimitl MC Anzu

Fly to where I can get whacked once by Benny, all demons unsummon, objective changes to escape, no threats to do so with Null Phys negating Diastrophism

Dream's End [2 turns taken, 189 turns total]

Taown MC Tzitzimitl cracking Mediarahan

Ym Io Anzu cracking Wall

Daichi cracking Megido

Jungo cracking Makarakarn

1) MC Devilflashes one-round Ronnie

2) Io flies, EvilWaves, one-rounds Joe

Fuse Arioch (Anzu + Long)

Persuade Joe

Persuade Ronaldo

Strong Breaker [1 turns taken, 190 turns total]

Ym MC Anzu cracking Revive

Hecate Io Tzitzimitl cracking Phys Repel

Arioch Daichi Taown cracking Prayer

Yaksa Jungo Girimekhala cracking Tetrakarn

MC flies forward, out of range of EvilBind and Devilflash but as far as possible

1) Yamato has moved close enough that he can fly, switch to Vivian instead of Anzu, activate EvilFlow and one-round Yamato

Persuade Yamato

Anti-Jamming

Main Branch

Trumpeter

Summon Mithra from Compendium

Fuse Python (Girimekhala + Taown)

Buy Yaksa5*

Fuse Sleipnir (Taown + Yaksa)

Goodbye Jungo

The Future

JP's Collapse

At Ebisu Bridge

Acceptable Path

Awareness

Seven Down [6 turns taken, 196 turns total]

Ym MC Vivian

Sleipnir Io Mithra

Anzu Daichi Arioch

Yaksa Jungo Tzitzimitl

1) MC Evil Waves and one-rounds phase 1

2) Io Devilflashes and one-rounds phase 2

3) Daichi one-rounds the backright quadrant

4) Jungo one-round the frontright quadrant

5) Daichi one-rounds the backleft quadrant on the counter

6) Io one-rounds the front-right quadrant

Loose Ends

Lucky Men

Pep Talk

Dance Lesson

Responsibility

Speaking Out

Resolution

At Oosu

For the People

Bedtime

Everyone but Joe and Hinako get to Fate 5, I mis-juggled some places early on I guess. Fucking hell, that's 2 of my demons stuck in lv5 limbo, I suck.

Final Day, Sunday's Fruition

Shown Path [8 turns taken, 204 turns total]

Unexpected Battle [1 turns taken, 205 turns total]

Last Assassin [1 turns taken, 206 turns total]

Dreamed Future pt 1 [9 turns taken, 215 turns total]

Dreamed Future pt 2 [6 turns taken, 221 turns total]

Dreamed Future pt 3 [4 turns taken, 225 turns total]

Free Battles: 18/96

[spoiler=excessive details]Buy Yaksa5*

Fuse Wu Kong (Take-Mikazuchi + Yaksa)

Free Battle #14 cracking Attack All

Buy Decarabia5*

Fuse Remiel (Vivian + Decarabia)

Free Battle #15 cracking Fire Drain

Fuse Rangda (Wu Kong + Yaksa)

Fuse Aniel (Vidofnir + Bai Ze)

Fuse Long (Anzu + Aniel)

Buy Ranga4*

Fuse Decarabia (Ranga + Long)

Buy Long4*

Buy Bargain Anzu

Free Battle #16 cracking Elec Drain

Buy Python5*

Fuse Sleipnir (Long + Python)

Fuse Culubre (Sleipnir + Decarabia)

Fuse Purple Mirror (Hecate + Culubre)

Free Battle #17 cracking Ice Drain

Buy Python5*

Buy Python5*

Free Battle #18 cracking Double Strike

Buy Long4*

Fuse Sleipnir (Long + Python)

Fuse Ganesha (Sleipnir + Python)

Shown Path [8 turns taken, 204 turns total]

Ganesha MC Purple Mirror cracking Mana Aid

Arioch Daichi Sleipnir cracking Maragidyne

Remiel Io Tzitzimitl cracking Mazandyne

Mithra Jungo Rangda cracking Phys Drain

1) MC one-rounds Decarabia group

2) Daichi Devilflashes one-round Cerberus group

3) Io one-rounds Arioch group

4) MC one-rounds Rangda group, True Phantasms up to Jungo

5) Jungo one-rounds Rakshasha group

6) Daichi Devilflashes one-round Botis group

7) MC genma-walks down, Possessions the Rangda group, one-rounds Bifrons on counter

8) MC one-rounds Randga group

Buy Long4*

Buy Baihu4*

Buy Python5*

Fuse Osiris (Long + Baihu)

Fuse Ganesha (Python + Sleipnir)

Fuse Behemoth (Ganesha + Osiris)

Swallowed World

Remaining Power

Unexpected Battle [1 turns taken, 205 turns total]

Mithra MC Tzitzimitl cracking Megidolaon

1) MC Enlightenments and one-rounds the Dragon.

Buy Ganesha4*

Fuse Koumokuten (Arioch + Ganesha)

Last Assassin [1 turns taken, 206 turns total]

Ganesha MC Tzitzimitl

Remiel Jungo Rangda

Koumokuten Daichi Behemoth

Mithra Io Purple Mirror

MC deploys south of stairs genmas up to platform, SDTPs Ganesha to Jungo

Jungo True Phantasms up to platform walks a ways

Io SDTPs Mithra to MC

1) MC Enlightenments, one-rounds Alcor

huh, I thought there was a second phase, which was why I drug Jungo along... oh well.

Dreamed Future pt 1 [9 turns taken, 215 turns total]

Anzu MC Tzitzimitl crack Anti-Almighty

Behemoth Daichi Ganesha crack idk

Koumokuten Jungo Rangda crack idk

Io Ym crack idk

1) MC flies, swaps to hairy jack, one-rounds the ice chunk, animal legs into Diachi's range

2) Daichi True Phantasms, one-rounds the elec chunk

3) Jungo walks forward, one-rounds the fire chunk

4) Io summons Anzu, flies, Evil Flows, one-rounds the Phys chunk

5) Daichi Devilflashes, one-rounds the force chunk, SDTPs Ganesha to MC

6) MC uncounterable eats polaris

7) Jungo uncounterable eats polaris

8) Daichi Devilflashes, one-rounds Anti-Almighty

9) MC True Phantasms to Daichi, one-rounds Polaris

Dreamed Future pt 2 [6 turns taken, 221 turns total]

1) MC True Phantasms to Daichi, SDTPs Ganesha to Daichi one-rounds Yamato

2) Daichi True Phantasms to MC, DevilFlashes one-rounds Ronaldo group

3) Jungo one-rounds Io

4) Jungo one-rounds Makoto group on counter

5) MC one-rounds Keita on counter

Io sends Anzu to MC

6) Jungo one-rounds Daichi group on counter

Dreamed Future pt 3 [4 turns taken, 225 turns total]

1) uncountered Polaris AB

Jungo moves forward

2) Daichi True Phantasms to Jungo, Devilflashes does good damage to Polaris, SDTPs Ganesha to MC

3) uncountered Polaris AB

4) MC flies 6 squares, True Phantasms, unsummons Anzu, summons Mithra, finishes Polaris

Stats before the Dreamed Future:

MC Lv66(5,40,18,19): Holy Dance, Drain, Mediarahan, Dual Shadow, Moneybags, Phys Drain, Debilitate

Daichi Lv65(25,15,16,25): Multi-Strike, Assassinate, Recarm, Pierce, Phys Amp, Phys Boost, Full Might

Io Lv64(24,32,12,12): Fire Dance, Media, Maziodyne, Fire Amp, Fire Boost, Mana Stream, Wall

Jungo Lv64(40,7,22,11): Deathbound, Power Charge, Piercing Hit, Ares Aid, Phys Repel, Crit Up, Blitzkrieg

Joe Lv65(11,29,11,30): Vigilant, Watchful

Behemoth Lv65(40,10,29,9): Deathbound, Megido, Diarahan, (Attack All), Phys Amp, Double Strike, Devilflash

Koumokuten Lv64(39,17,25,15): (Mazandyne), Deathbound, Tetrakarn, (Avenge), Pierce, Phys Amp, Matchless

Purple Mirror Lv63(16,40,24,13): Holy Dance, Diarahan, Bufudyne, Phys Repel, Force Repel, Endure, Possession

Ganesha Lv62(29,23,26,4): Judgement, Deathbound, Megido, Ice Drain, (Force Drain), Elec Repel, True Phantasm

Remiel Lv61(24,33,17,17): Samarecarm, Holy Dance, Drain, Phys Drain, Dual Shadow, Endure, Angel Stigma

Rangda Lv60(40,15,19,18): Multi-Strike, Deathbound, Power Charge, Phys Repel, Ares Aid, Phys Boost, Mother's Love

Tzitzimitl Lv59(25,40,15,10): Maziodyne, Holy Dance, Diarahan, Mana Stream, Dual Shadow, Endure, Blood Treaty

Mithra Lv53(20,40,18,9): Megido, Holy Dance, Diarahan, Mana Stream, Dual Shadow, Endure, Enlightenment

Ym Lv49(15,23,11,19): Petra Eyes, Holy Dance, Dual Shadow, EvilFlow

Anzu Lv54(20,13,15,22): Mazandyne, Might Call, Winged Flight

Demons on my draft list I never used:

Garuda

Oumitsunu

Anat

Ukano Mitama

Isis

Orobas

RIP, I should have planned better

Top 5 MVP demons:

Ganesha

Bai Ze

Ym

Kijimuna

Mithra

Honorable Mentions MVP demons:

Bai Suzhen

Take-Mikazuchi

All of my Avians

All of my Wilders

All of my Toukis

Day 8 was probably my weakest performance (specifically in Dreamed Future), and I know I made some mistakes in both planning and in execution, but I wanted the Triumphant Title, which I got, as well as Unkillable and 10 Confidant titles, which will set me up good for Record Breaker NG+ runs.