FE12 Lunatic Incomplete Recruitment LTC in 140 turns

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be more specific, the RNG depends on the time of your system clock. You could theoretically repeat that critfest if you manually set the system clock to the same value as it was when you had it happen and started the game at the exact same time as you did then. Though you'd have to be so specific that it's not realistically going to happen, haha.

Edited by Topazd255

It just burns one number on the RNG string, at least in the GBA games. Not sure if that's the case in DSFE.

Actually you can burn a lot more than just one with different movement strings, usually it's between 1 to 5 (and you can force it to be 1 with units with odd numbered mov totals) when you get into the higher movement ranges the potential goes up.

Anyway, @Gradivus, you can only manipulate the RNG whilst on a map in DSFE by changing when you skip dialogue (each character of text drawn on screen burns 1 RN), or by changing the timing of when you press B to skip/speed up animations. The latter is particularly tricky to do consistently, it's not quite frame perfect but definitely in the realm of like...4 frame timing or something, give or take a frame or two. Only way to change up the string aside from that (and the order you attack in of course) is to map save > reset or suspend > reset, the latter of which you'd need to savestate to check if what you want happens actually occurs. If you want to do completely predicted runs, you have to use savestates in a fashion anyway though, just savestate before starting a map or before loading a map save and then run/rehearse through actions since the RN string is still tied to that savestate. Just don't press B on any animations, or it gets complicated.

Edited by Irysa

eh, I was just asking out of interest, it isn't too bad, just a 6,4 CoS because of MUs 60% Luc,,, WAIT WHY DID YOU MISS THAT NOSFERATU LINDE

also I think MU going into the drill grounds might not help that issue because he kills so many enemies that he'd still get a level, but I can try if he will. He mustn't get 78 EXP before PP4 (on which I can use a map save), sounds manageable since he's Level 16 and mainly goes up against non-promotes.

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 15 is completed in 5 turns (106 total) with 1 Rescue use.

C15 prep

Spoiler

I used the Drill Grounds for MU, Sirius and Luke, all of which add a ton of reliability to the map because I don't get tempted to rig any levels. MU mustn't proc past 19 Lck either, and the drill grounds usage allows him to cap his Spd as a Berserker (helps the C16x 1-turn). Luke got an Arms Scroll for Silver Bow access. Alternatively, I could have forged a 13 Mt Steel Bow, which can negate the necessity of a double (I'll use a second scroll by around C17) Arms Scroll, but there's no big difference. Makes Hardin easier to deal with too because of Parthia's Crt, should MU not reach A Axes by that point. Linde got 2 Spirit Dusts to ORKO the RHS consistently.

I used 1 Rescue to 5-turn, instead of 1 Again because the Again usage is easy to integrate on a different map. Linde's turn 1 position is necessary to allow Feena to fullmove, which is necessary to make Marth reach the gate in 4 fullmoves after the Rescue. The Minerva dodge on 2 was not strictly necessary because Marth could've not used the Pure Water at all and attracted the Swarm. Costing me 120G or something, oh well. Est is not attacked by the General / Bishop unless Abel is recruited. Sirius didn't have to crit the boss because Linde could have killed the generic General, while Palla could've headed for the boss. As I hoped, I can get a map save before MU gets a level while still having MU collect droppables. Used a Lck Bond on him to make Devil Axe less annoying. MU critted a Fighter, who was supposed not to die, so I replicated the EXP and WEXP by poking the Sniper. I should have sent Luke towards the reinforcements to get some EXP on turn 5.

C15 RP usage

Spoiler

24/77: Sirius doubles the boss and ORKOes the Ballista.

23/77: Linde doubles the RHS cavalry.

Stats

Spoiler

Marth / 18.12 / 39 HP / 20 STR / 20 SPD / 15 DEF / 1 RES / C SWD / 1 Drop

Soldier / 17.31 / 57 HP / 26 STR / 23 SPD / 27 DEF / 4 RES / A LNC C AXE (B @ Zerker) / 1 Robe 2 Shield

Luke / 7.48 / 40 HP / 24 STR / 25 SPD / 13 DEF / 4 RES / C SWD B BOW / 1 Scroll

Palla / 9.23 / 37 HP / 24 STR / 22 SPD / 18 DEF / 5 RES / A LNC E AXE / None

Sirius / 11.07 / 44 HP / 20 STR / 28 SPD / 15 DEF / 3 DEF / A SWD / 1 Robe

Linde / 9.49 / 40 HP / 19 MAG / 22 SPD / 5 DEF / 12 RES / C MAG D STF / 1 Robe 2 Wing 3 Dust

Catria / 6.53 / 36 HP / 19 STR / 23 SPD / 16 DEF / 4 RES / B LNC E AXE / None

Caeda / 6.46 / 31 HP / 15 STR / 23 SPD / 15 DEF / 3 RES / C LNC E AXE / None

Malicia B STF @ Sage, A @ Bishop / Etzel D @ Sage, C @ Bishop

Edited by Gradivus.

Another great chapter to watch! To bad Abel couldn't survive, he was great in SD. (And I know he isn't in this). This run really makes me want to play again. Do you happen to have a savefile for me, so I can start out with Reclass unlocked? I don't feel like playing through twice >_>

Thanks anyway.

use http://www.mediafire.com/?jd573iihvcczjhv which Sirius posted a while ago. LSB, DLC and Mixed Reclass are unlocked.

Also accidentally deleted the C16 save, so I redid from the map save, with the difference that MU got an empty level.

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 16 is completed in 2 turns (108 total) with 2 Thief uses

C16 prep

Spoiler

Marth got a Str Bond, MU got a Lck Bond. No drill grounds usage and nothing bought or sold.

Yay, another large bullion! The crit from MU on turn 2 was unimportant; Axe!Heroes on this map always have / are highly unlikely not to have (IIRC the former) 37 Atk, while Soldier has 23 Def and sat at 15 HP. I didn't really mind the Devil Axe usage because it's such a straightforward and easy map. Marth with a Str Bond and Starsphere can actually ORKO the General with Armorslayer. Got all droppables aside from the vulnerary and the hammer, both of which I could have gotten by somehow killing the reinforcement Warrior on EP after using the Thief staff on turn 1, and using Levin Sword!Linde to kill the Vulnerary!Warrior, and somehow surviving the enemy phase too. overall, it's pretty ridiculous to survive all that crap so I didn't bother.

C16 RP usage

Spoiler

22/77: Luke doubles the boss.

Stats

Spoiler

see C15, except that Luke proc'd Spd with his 65% growth.

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 16x is completed in 1 turn (109 turns total).

C16 prep

Spoiler

Sold 25 Fire, 18 Elfire, 1 Bullion (L)

Soldier and Linde went to the arena. For stats that matter, Soldier got Str Def as a Warrior, Linde got Spd Mag. Forged a +2 Hand Axe. 14503G atm.

Soldier has 69 disp hit against SMs, and is practically guaranteed to hit the other units he faces. Linde could have not ORKOed the Berserker had I not drilled her for Mag, in which case Sirius would have gotten a Berserker kill too. I wanted to top off her level though. Marth could sneak in for a kill that Sirius had to prepare in that way. +2 Mt Hand Axe makes for 37 Atk; consistent Sniper kills require 37 Atk, SM kills 36. I could also have used PKL's strat by RPing Sniper!Luke and giving him the C11 robe which I still have, so he can kill two snipers on EP. I guess that bit of sword rank can turn out to help (e.g. Brave Sword).

Stats

Spoiler

Same as C15, with Luke having 1 Spd proc, Linde having +1 Spd and +1 Mag, Catria +1 Str and MU +1 Str and +1 Spd.

Edited by Gradivus.

triple updates ftw.

Chapter 17 is completed in 3 turns (112 total) with 1 Rescue and 1 Again.

C17 prep

Spoiler

Drill grounded Marth and MU. Bought a wing for Marth and used it. Current money is 8423G.

Rescue and Again together shave a turn from this map. I didn't find a way to put the Rescue elsewhere, so I decided to do a 2 to 1 shave here. to reasonably 3-turn, the Sheema recruitment is necessary, so Free Silvers I guess. Nosferatu get too, critforged Javelin ftw. None of the turn 3 crits were necessary; Sirius could have been supported by Javelin!Shiida to still get that Warrior kill, while Luke could've killed a Dracoknight or something had the Sniper not fluxed down in Spd. I guess I could've deployed Sniper!Shiida to set up a Dracoknight kill though. Anyway, Marth could ORKO Warriors after being given a Speedwing + RP + Starsphere, I can basically stop worrying about his C24 benchmarks too. Levin!Horseman is legit too. turn 2 crit might have been necessary and was planned out (although, note that Catria was there), but it's wo dao + supports, which likelihood I could've increased via Geosphere on Soldier, so I considered that okay. Had the Sniper moved differently, Sirius could've grabbed the Master Sword out of the convoy and critted him at like 47% (57% with Geosphere). I accidentally didn't skip the conversation and rendered it away. Luke meets the 27 Spd Benchmark right after C17 is finished. And Linde will do the same for C18...

C17 RP usage

Spoiler

21/77: Luke doubles stuff.

20/77: Marth doubles stuff.

Stats

Spoiler

Marth / 20.48 / 41 HP / 22 STR / 23 SPD / 16 DEF / 1 RES / C SWD / 1 Wing 1 Drop

Soldier / 19.49 / 58 HP / 25 STR / 25 SPD / 27 DEF / 7 RES / A LNC E SWD / 1 Robe 2 Shield

Luke / 9.05 / 42 HP / 24 STR / 27 SPD / 14 DEF / 4 RES / C SWD B BOW / 1 Scroll

Palla / 9.83 / 37 HP / 24 STR / 22 SPD / 18 DEF / 5 RES / A LNC E AXE / None

Sirius / 11.62 / 44 HP / 22 STR / 22 SPD / 17 DEF / 6 RES / B SWD A LNC / 1 Robe

Linde / 11.00 / 40 HP / 21 MAG / 24 SPD / 5 DEF / 13 RES / C MAG D STF / 1 Robe 2 Wing 3 Dust

Catria / 7.26 / 39 HP / 19 STR / 25 SPD / 14 DEF / 7 RES / B LNC E SWD / None

Caeda / 6.76 / 33 HP / 14 STR / 24 SPD / 13 DEF / 6 RES / C LNC E SWD / None

Edited by Gradivus.

Do you think commonguard was right that dondon and PKL sandbagged Sirius too much? Both you and commonguard managed to make very varied use of him in roles varying from bosskiller to utility lure to tanking etc (exclusive Mercurius access for a long time becomes much more useful in incomplete recruitment/deaths), and don't seem to have any issues with appropriately leveled Horseman, Marth, Linde etc.

Edited by Irysa

I think he was right; Sirius hasn't disappointed me so far, his earlygame is pretty damn good with RP, Dragon killing is no issue with Hero or SM access. He's a decent bosskiller aswell and wants the exp anyway. An early Robe is placed the best on him imo, on top of which he has 2 good weapon ranks, which is particularly nice for earlygame silver nuking, late- and endgame Mercurius!SM and endgame brave sword usage. Master Sword access is nice to have around too but not very necessary. I think he did get sandbagged.

Chapter 18 is completed in 2 turns (114 total) with 1 Rescue use.

C18 prep

Spoiler

Sold several silvers. No drill grounds here IIRC.

General is a bro class, helped Palla's Spd growth too. Linde trivializes stuff on the RHS, C17 Nosferatu is clutch. RP!Killer!Lightsphere!Sirius OHKOes the boss with a crit. 24% CoS total because of Luke's 80% Devil Sword hit rate. Fed a kill to Caeda so C24 Fire Dragons don't double. Staff-that-sells-for-money get.

C18 RP usage

Spoiler

19/77: Linde doubles DKs with Starsphere.

18/77: Sirius isn't targetted by Dracoknights (21 Skl) and consistently OHKOes the boss with a Killer Lance crit.

Stats

Spoiler

Marth / 20.59 / 41 HP / 22 STR / 23 SPD / 16 DEF / 1 RES / C SWD / 1 Drop 1 Wing

Soldier / 19.77 / 56 HP / 26 STR / 23 SPD / 29 DEF / 4 RES / A LNC C AXE / 1 Robe 2 Shield

Luke / 9.65 / 42 HP / 24 STR / 27 SPD / 14 DEF / 4 RES / C SWD B BOW / 1 Scroll
Palla / 10.03 / 38 HP / 24 STR / 23 SPD / 18 DEF / 5 RES / A LNC E AXE / None

Sirius / 11.85 / 42 HP / 23 STR / 22 SPD / 19 DEF / 3 RES / A LNC E AXE / 1 Robe

Linde / 13.83 / 42 HP / 22 MAG / 25 SPD / 5 DEF / 13 RES / B MAG D STF (C @ Bishop) / 1 Robe 2 Wing 3 Dust

Catria / 7.56 / 37 HP / 20 STR / 23 SPD / 16 DEF / 4 RES / B LNC E AXE / None

Caeda / 7.06 / 32 HP / 16 STR / 23 SPD / 15 DEF / 3 RES / C LNC E AXE / None

Etzel C STF @ Bishop

Malicia A STF @ Bishop

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 19 is completed in 5 turns (119 total) with 1 Rescue and 1 Again.

C19 prep

Spoiler

Drill Grounded Luke on Spd and gave him the C18 Arms Scroll on Bows. Drill Grounded MU (got Def and HP as a Paladin) so he can't get any random Lck procs on the map. Forged +3 Mt Poleax.

Credits go to PKL for the idea to rescue Feena, although I did it differently and on turn 5, and to Miikaya, who used a forged Poleax to dismantle Horsemen on EP, which is less expensive and makes for more bulk vs lances too. Apparently Vyland is triggered by killing the NE ballista too, much like the boss area by killing a boss area ballista. I only forged +3 on the Poleax (saves 2100G), and since I can't really be bothered to rig 8 defensive Paladin rolls (only 51/13 Paladins could be OHKOed by Soldier), some of the Pallies can survive an assault. Not a big problem since it makes for a better exp distribution and I can handle 4 of them anyway. Having grinded Linde's staff rank comes in handy for a high-mag Physic user as a Bishop. Luke could ORKO Paladins with Parthia. The clear overall was a bit planned and a bit improvised, I could have optimized much stuff here like giving Xane the forged Hand Axe from C16x to actually ORKO Wolf or dancing Linde further on turn 4 so she's only in range of the Thief, IIRC, or not having Luke equip the KE, but a Steel Sword. w/e, things turned out well. 16% CoS to OHKOcrit the boss with Silver Lance!Lightsphere!Soldier!Xane at 21 dmg. Marth wasn't required to crit but I'm pretty sure I could've healed Catria a lot so Marth could still get the kill. Won't redo after that level though.

C19 RP usage

Spoiler

None!

Stats

Spoiler

Marth / 21.49 / 42 HP / 23 STR / 24 SPD / 17 DEF / 2 RES / C SWD / 1 Drop 1 Wing

Soldier / 20.00 / 57 HP / 26 STR / 23 SPD / 30 DEF / 4 RES / A LNC B AXE / 1 Robe 2 Shield

Luke / 10.99 / 42 HP / 24 STR / 28 SPD / 14 DEF / 4 RES / C SWD A BOW / 2 Scroll

Palla / 10.13 / 38 HP / 24 STR / 23 SPD / 18 DEF / 5 RES / A LNC E AXE / None

Sirius / 12.45 / 43 HP / 23 STR / 23 SPD / 20 DEF / 3 RES / A LNC E AXE / 1 Robe

Linde / 15.16 / 42 HP / 21 MAG / 25 SPD / 5 DEF / 19 RES / C MAG (B @ Sage) C STF / 1 Robe 2 Wing 3 Dust

Catria / 7.78 / 37 HP / 20 STR / 23 SPD / 16 DEF / 4 RES / B LNC E AXE / None

Caeda / 7.50 / 32 HP / 16 STR / 23 SPD / 15 DEF / 3 RES / C LNC E AXE / None

Etzel C STF @ Bishop

Malicia A STF @ Bishop

Edited by Gradivus.

did try it, but various issues.

1. Linde can't heal enough with Nosferatu (she can dodge the Ballista at an ok-ish rate and Dolph can distract the other one) against the Melee!Paladin to survive the Spear one too. Not a big deal since it can be circumvented by throwing a robe on her.

2. Three Paladins stand in the way. I can tradechain the forged Ridersbane to still get rid of them and kill the Horseman with unforged Ridersbane!MU. Xane can still free the boss area for Marth. I don't have enough fliers (or say, deployment slots in general) to manipulate the Rescuing tiles near the Horsemen while killing Sedgar or another second HM too so that Etzel would rescue Marth far enough after the Feena Rescue + Etzel Rescue from Linde though. I'd have to EP Nosferatu crit the Spear!Paladin that attacks Linde first (or maybe even both spear guys) which is too shaky for me.

3. The Thief with the droppable insists in blocking the way Linde would have to go. I can't get rid of him, unless I hack a 3-ranged Lance. The distance would be barely goable / staffskippable if the Thief wouldn't be there, but he is.

If someone figures out a consistent 3-turn with 3 Rescue and 1 Again... use it I guess?

Edited by Gradivus.

But I hacked the range forging option away

Chapter 20 is completed in 5 turns (124 total).

C20 prep

Spoiler

Forged a +1 Levin Sword so that Linde isn't dependent on low hp or res rolls vs Heroes and Snipers. Gave Linde the C19 Dust as a Sage.

Lame post-map save strat. Standard Horseman + Linde opening. retrospectively, I could've used RP!Horseman!Sirius, who could still have killed the General with a crit @ 76% CoS on turn 3, but unlike Paladin, simply ORKOed the Sage, after Linde tradechains him the Starsphere and ORKOes the Sniper. Dolph would've tradechained the Starsphere to Luke, who could still have ganged Hardin together with Silverlance!Soldier!Xane. Would've been an 11.4% CoS in that event instead of 7%. I might redo the map to see whether it'd have worked with HM!Srs. I believe there's a tile he can stand on on turn 2 to reach the General on turn 3 as an HM. This could be more reliable with a forged Armorslayer, but I don't find it worth forging that late (in fact, for one enemy). Had I needed it earlier, I could've done it but 76% CoS with Master Sword!Sirius is okay to me. Catria's crit was unnecessary since Marth could have Devil Sworded without it, but I didn't want to screw myself up with that backfire rate.

C20 RP usage

Spoiler

17/77: Palla doubles the 20 Spd Bishop, so I can get the Fortify.

16/77: Luke doubles the Hero.

15/77: Sirius doubles the General and could have doubled the Sage on 5 had he been an HM with Starsphere tradechain.

Stats

Spoiler

Marth / 22.09 / 43 HP / 24+2 STR / 25+2 SPD / 18+2 DEF / 2+2 RES / C SWD / 1 Drop 1 Wing

Soldier / 20.00 / 59 HP / 25 STR / 25 SPD / 28 DEF / 7 RES / E SWD A LNC / 1 Robe 2 Shield

Palla / 10.57 / 40 HP / 23 STR / 23 SPD / 16 DEF / 8 RES / E SWD A LNC / None

Sirius / 13.25 / 46 HP / 23 STR / 23 SPD / 19 DEF / 6 RES / B SWD A LNC / 1 Robe

Linde / 16.66 / 42 HP / 25 MAG / 25 SPD / 5 DEF / 15 RES / B MAG D STF / 1 Robe 2 Wing 4 Dust

Catria / 7.91 / 39 HP / 19 STR / 25 SPD / 14 DEF / 7 RES / E SWD B LNC / None

Caeda / 7.50 / 34 HP / 15 STR / 25 SPD / 13 DEF / 6 RES / E SWD C LNC / None

Edited by Gradivus.

dat Feena level up tho,

It's not really related to the strat but I really REALLY love this chapter, my experience with it on H3 leaves it as maybe my favourite in any FE game. This is because it's geninuely easier to LTC it than going slow, (the reinforcements are just insane) but still fun to figure stuff out for. The way the enemies are laid out and the ranges on seige and stuff, chests, and various things you can do (like luring a Sage from Hardin's room through the wall at the start) combine together to create this really cool experience even if you're not LTCing.

The game basically screams at you to just kill Hardin in 1 turn.

EDIT: Also Hardin's theme owns and his death is surprisingly powerful. I didn't expect to be affected that much by it considering we barely saw him the whole game.

Edited by Irysa

Hardin's theme is best. I sort of like the possibilities on this map too, like how the Sniper and Hero can be splitpulled on EP2. I couldn't bait the sage through-wall though because I wouldn't use a Rescue.

I need confirmation if the +4 on the Brave Lance forge is necessary anywhere; pretty sure I can use a Dracoknight to kill the SM on C22, thus can kill with a +3 forge. C21 SMs are just weaker. C20x bosskill can be done with +3 as a Paladin. do I miss out on anything?

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 20 is redone in 5 turns (124 total).

C20 REDO prep

Spoiler

Forged +2 Mt Armorslayer. Linde still has that Spirit dust.

Used HM!Sirius here. C20x 3-turning plan seems pretty doable with the forged Armorslayer so I'll try it! Otherwise very similar to the initial clear. This clear will be proceeded from. Can't be bothered to retype the unit stats or RP because they're the same, basically. The crit from Linde on turn 5 was unnecessary because I could have tradechained a Silver Lance, so that Dolph could have finished off the Sniper.

EDIT: It's a joke how easily Marth can get killed on 20x because those ass generals attack first. Makes me recall PKL's H2 LTC: "Everytime I think I have a genius idea, the map just says lolno." But tbh, had I forged a Steel Bow, this would be way easier than barely possible, which still is barely possible, meh.

Edited by Gradivus.

Sniper targets Marth because MU isn't in range. Marth is killed by 2x Spear + 2 Longbow. I thought that giving excessive amounts defensive boosts to Feena (survives Longbow) and Marth (54 HP / 26 Def after RP) would be enough, turns out not. I even ensured that Palla can survive a Spear and two Tomahawks, with 2 Fortify's in between, and that of course didn't help the marth exposure issue. dumb C20x. I think the only further way to handle it would be 22 Spd Malicia or higher distracting the lower-hand sniper, mine has 15... because 42 Atk 4HKOes every Marth. guess I'll just let the 3-turn RIP and 4-turn it. that's actually what I planned, but since I saw a decent possibility, I was insistent in 3-turning, but really without 23 Spd Malicia after RP that's simply impossible. uh, at least I know how KoT did that, so that's a thing!

Basically the way a 3-turn works is:

Deployment is Feena 2U2R of Marth, Dracoknight 1U3R of Marth, Malicia the tile to the very left, and a Gradivus!Paladin (capped Str necessary) and two Horsemen, at least one of which must have Armorslayer access, the other one with Parthia, random on the other 3 tiles. MU, Palla, Luke and Sirius can take the respective combat roles. Sirius can get a light Steel Bow forge if it wasn't done earlier so the turn 1 Berserker kill is reliable.

Turn 1 PP: Dracoknight reveals 3 Berserkers. Paladin attacks the second one, Horseman finishes off. Marth levin-chips the first one, Horseman with Armorslayer access finishes off, with the Silver Bow it's always a kill after Marth's Levin if the Horseman is str-capped or close to it. Silver Bow ensures not eating a longbow. Parthia!Horseman is danced and kills the 3rd Berserker.

EP: The Paladin crits the 4th Berserker. The Horseman not being at lower or equal Lck is important, which is why I had to give Luke a lolGoddess Icon.

Turn 2 PP: Marth reveals the first General, the Armorslayer!Horseman ORKOes from 1 range. The Parthia!Horseman goes 1R of the 2nd General, and uses a Pure Water. Paladin ORKOes. Dracoknight fullmoves so he's 10 tiles away from 1-ranging Eremiah. Malicia goes into the range of the south-west Sniper. Marth is danced and fullmoves.

EP: Dracoknight is targetted by Eremiah and a General. Marth is targetted by 2 Generals, one of which he must retaliate via Armorslayer. Parthia!Horseman is targetted by 1 Sniper. Malicia tanks 1 Sniper. Feena tanks 1 Sniper. Dracoknight should have low Lck and be targetted by the west-middle sniper and either he or Marth can tank the Berserker.

Turn 3 PP: Malicia fortifies, so the Parthia!HM can eliminate the Berserker that potentially stands in the way. Paladin reveals Eremiah after being danced. Dracoknight OHKOes her with the +3 Brave Lance. Marth seizes! Chapter was made look like a joke!

I'm pretty sure that no more and no less than one crit is necessary, because if you replace the Gradivus!Paladin with a third Horseman, to ORKO the Berserker on EP1 crit-less, you lack the Paladin's 10 mov to reveal Eremiah.

I could meet every of those tough benchmarks aside from Malicia's Spd, which still is enough to make it inexecutable for me. I can probably do it with an Again charge, but believe me or don't, I need every single use. Eh, I'm glad I can't do it as I'd sit at literally 500G afterwards, with no combat weapons aside from wyrmslayers / dragonpikes / 0 gold stuff.

Edited by Gradivus.