Fire Emblem Hunger Games?

Willie

Ok, so I thought of this idea on a fire emblem hack. I doubt I will make one, but it would seem like a short process, and fun to play.

So like the player and 23 other characters. Red (enemies) would represent hostile characters that will fight you. They would probably be overall the stronger characters. Green (NPC's) would represent docile characters that will fight the enemies, and you could talk to some of them to ally.

It would basically be one really long chapter with a big map. If you beat all the enemies you would win. There could be a cornucopia with a lot of chests, and maybe some other secret ones. All of the characters would be kind of difficult, maybe like a mild boss.

I doubt it would be hard to make, because there isn't much of a story, and it's just one big chapter. I might make it after I work on my reskin, but it's just a thought. Tell me what ya'll think!

As far as story goes, maybe subplots for each tribute. Like, you'll learn about their backstory/personality through talking with them(if recruitable), of fighing(battle quotes). And since NPC tribute can fight Enemies, there could be battle quotes between other characters aswell.

And then you could have some characters un-allying whenever a DefeatAllEnemies event gets triggered.

I'd imagine a game like this would have a lot of AI-changing and event flags depending on your choices... actually, I'd really love to see a fire emblem chapter like this :).