Does anyone have Cain and Abel's C-A supports from this game by any chance?

So I spent aaages looking for FE12 supports online because I really wanted to read some of them, mainly Cain and Abel's supports together. I could find everyone's supports with the Avatar, but that was it. Then I looked through here and I finally found some that weren't...but alas Cain and Abel's weren't among them (but Abel and Est's were, which I was also curious to read).

So I was wondering if anyone knows their support or has it/knows where it has been posted somewhere if they could send it to me on here? ;u; I really like the Cains and Abels throughout the FE universe, and I'd love to get to read the original duo's supports together.

So yeah, thanks in advance if anyone is able to help me! :) Sorry if this is a bit rude to ask, but I looked like everywhere and can't find anything so thought I'd ask here.

Edited by Leonarbow

use bond drop on abel with cain being alive

edit: someone has posted a save with dlc items unlocked in this forum, a bit longer ago, in case you don't have bond drop already.

Edited by Gradivus.

So I spent aaages looking for FE12 supports online because I really wanted to read some of them, mainly Cain and Abel's supports together. I could find everyone's supports with the Avatar, but that was it.

Wait, what site was this? Could you post a link to it?

Cain and Abel don't have supports in this game.

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Heroes_of_Light_and_Shadow_Script/Base

This is where all the supports are.

Really, they don't? They have a support bonus according to the serenesforest page, I assumed that that meant they have a conversation? I guess the two don't have to be the same. Thanks though. :)

Yeah support bonuses don't equate to having support conversations in this game. Merric supports Marth for example but they have no convo.

Edited by Irysa

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I was kind of disappointed myself when I found out tey didn't have a support conversation. Especially when Cain can't get a support with ANYONE other than the MU and Abel only has two supports. One with Est, and again with the MU. I blame laziness/popularity. The characters everyone loves, like the white wings get tons of supports with multiple characters, while other characters get close to nothing. Merric should have definitely gotten a support with Marth and Ellerean. Not even Navarre and Ogma get a support with each other when they obviously should have. It would have also been hilarious to see a support with Navarre and Samto.

Yeah, I was kind of disappointed myself when I found out tey didn't have a support conversation. Especially when Cain can't get a support with ANYONE other than the MU and Abel only has two supports. One with Est, and again with the MU. I blame laziness/popularity. The characters everyone loves, like the white wings get tons of supports with multiple characters, while other characters get close to nothing. Merric should have definitely gotten a support with Marth and Ellerean. Not even Navarre and Ogma get a support with each other when they obviously should have. It would have also been hilarious to see a support with Navarre and Samto.

And yet, the friendship between Cain and Abel is so legendary that the Sully/Stahl supports reference them in FE13. The lack of any conversation between them really is strange in retrospect.

I like to headcanon that Cain never speaks to Abel again after he betrayed Altea. That broke their friendship and he lost his respect for his friend, even if Abel came back around. Marth might have a heart of gold but I doubt someone like Cain, someone who actually self loathes to an extent at his own inability to protect Cornelius, and to a lesser degree, Marth, would ever be able to get over what Abel did.

Edited by Irysa

I'll counter that by saying that Marth is no stranger to self deprication either. However, I can see where you're coming from. Cain puts a lot more importance on the martial sort of conduct, notably more so than Abel. Although, I can't see Cain actually hating Abel for trying to protect Est but I can see them drifting even more apart afterwards.