Your Desired Cast List for Possible Zelda Live-Action Show?

sittingonchairs

So this possible (repeat: possible, not confirmed) Netflix Zelda TV show has drawn mixed reactions thus far, especially on the subject of its being live action and Link speaking. But putting that debate aside for a second, since it's live-action, who would you want to play the characters?

Personally, and this is with full knowledge that it would never happen, I'd like Keanu Reeves to play Link. I mean, the whole "never-talking" thing would go well with his whole "never change expression" thing.

It depends on how old the characters are, if Link and Zelda are teenagers than I think they should find people from the fan base. If they are adults then I really don't know, Link and Zelda are so iconic that it would have to be just the right people playing the parts. I really liked the guy who played the lead in Legend of the Seeker, but I don't know how well he would play Link, as to Zelda I really don't know who I could see play that role. Then you have to think of characters like Impa and Ganondolf because they are the two most known characters besides Link and Zelda and you know they will be in the show.

• 1 month later...