Falchion Handmade Replica

Sentacotus

Don't worry this is not another thread about the Man at arms forging of Chrom's Falchion.

Normally I'm not one to show off but I got something that you guys might enjoy.

20150213_202541.jpg

So I ordered this handmade Falchion replica made of wood from an Etsy seller (link below) and I got to say I'm thourougly impressed with the quality of this piece the detail is amazing, the balance is perfect, and damn was it packaged well (came from the Phillipines in a nailed wood case). It cost about me about $70 and another $70 for shipping but damn this thing is awesome. I'm actually suprised how much it shines given that it is not steel the paint is really well done though. I hope the image does it justice.

Link to the shop: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1004142250

Edited by LordTaco42

Wow, that's pretty amazing, although when I saw the thread title I was hoping for Marth's falchion.

Yeah Fire Emblem replicas are very hard to come by especially blades that are not PVC (although if you're cosplaying not a bad option). I've been dying to find a wood or metal replica of Ragnell lol.

I want a Tyrfing replica. :/

I tried poking around a bit but no dice. : [

If I was gonna pick an FE weapon I'd probably go with a silver spear (unless it was going to be an actually operable weapon - then I'd pick rewarp). Still, that falchion is neat.

Yeah might not be a good idea running around with an actual silver lance lol but I'm sure there are wooden ones around somewhere. And thanks the shop owner did a great job on it.