Aura in Chapter 6

Baldur45

Have Seliph seize Sophara castle, then talk to Julia with him. I would strongly recommend seizing Isaac and talking however, because doing that nets Julia a Nosferatu tome, which is much lighter, heals any damage taken, and is still really strong.

Have Seliph seize Sophara castle, then talk to Julia with him. I would strongly recommend seizing Isaac and talking however, because doing that nets Julia a Nosferatu tome, which is much lighter, heals any damage taken, and is still really strong.

I remember reading somewhere that there was an exploit to get both, but i have been unable to find that again, and experimentation found nothing, so you are probably stuck with picking one of the two.

I remember reading somewhere that there was an exploit to get both, but i have been unable to find that again, and experimentation found nothing, so you are probably stuck with picking one of the two.

Not sure about getting both, but I know you can get Resire and Johan, even though normally you should get aura if you recruit him and Resire if you recruit Johalva. IIRC, it's something along the lines of recruit him, seize Sophara, then let the enemy capture the castle Johan had, then reseize it, and finally have Julia talk to Seliph.

Not sure about getting both, but I know you can get Resire and Johan, even though normally you should get aura if you recruit him and Resire if you recruit Johalva. IIRC, it's something along the lines of recruit him, seize Sophara, then let the enemy capture the castle Johan had, then reseize it, and finally have Julia talk to Seliph.

Is hat even considered an exploit? I do that every playthrough and wasn't even told about it on the first one. I have never managed to keep johan's castle from getting captured.