Spriter's Resource

Lenh

You can 'Report' yourself and just note that you made a post in error or something. (At least that's how I've done it.)

If you just added the 6 and 8 recolors, ty for those too, now it's even more useful ^^ if those were there before whoops sorry.

And done!

I'm glad you found it helpful :P:

You're welcome.

Thanks! I posted the missing mugs (FE6/FE8) but then I realized I could just edit the older post that was already linked in the OP. I didn't know we could edit older posts lol.

There's no time limit on editing here. Just don't go back through every last one of your posts and change stuff or something equally silly!

(and back to the actual topic, sorry 'bout that)

Edited by eggclipse

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty well settled on GraphicsGale, but that one looks pretty nice. It's really up to you whether it's good or not: after all, it's only a tool! You'll have your own set of preferences and needs. Some people prefer the bare minimums (MSPaint), while others like fancy time-saving features available to them. :P

---

On unrelated/related note, found Pixelation's list of resources, which includes the Rendera reference. And glad to hear this small one has helped you out!

http://pixelation.org/?topic=3467.0

Edited by Lenh

I'm pretty well settled on GraphicsGale, but that one looks pretty nice. It's really up to you whether it's good or not: after all, it's only a tool! You'll have your own set of preferences and needs. Some people prefer the bare minimums (MSPaint), while others like fancy time-saving features available to them. :P

---

On unrelated/related note, found Pixelation's list of resources, which includes the Rendera reference. And glad to hear this small one has helped you out!

http://pixelation.org/?topic=3467.0

True. Thank you for answering ^-^

• 1 month later...

Nope. They don't exist, unfortunately-- FEXP support died with its "release".

Yeah, I've been tinkering with FEXP the last few weeks and I've learned the hard way exactly how much support there is for FEXP.

• 10 months later...

Good Lord, so much stuff to absorb here. I'm probably not doing custom animation for a while. However, I would like to learn about how to integrate custom sprites for games. I use Pixly on my phone for custom sprites, is there any better software I could use?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...