Willing to make Maps for people who require them

Mono

(I'm not sure what the best section is to post this, so bear with me here and feel free to move it around)

This topic's basically about exactly what the title is. Need a map? Or just wanna save some time by having someone else make it? I'd be up for it.

If you'd like to see some of my maps, here's my topic in the sprites section. (Scroll through it too, my later maps are a little bit better)

I've been in a drive to make maps lately but I lack ideas. So why not help some people out?

But yeah, just hit me up and I'll listen (and most likely make your map).

Requirements:

• I'm fine with making most kinds of maps. I've worked with every tileset with varying amount of use, so I atleast have some experience with a minimal few. (I've mostly used a lot of the tile sets quite a bunch, though).
  • I prefer making outdoor maps to indoor maps, however that doesn't mean you can't ask me to make indoor ones.
  • Any size is fine. Seriously. If you need a big map, I'll do it. Hell, even if it's something humonguous as 50x50 I'll do it.
  • Use the map somewhere. I like getting ideas for maps by other people just to map them, but this topic is more aimed at people that need maps for hacks, projects, etc. You can still suggest ideas in my map thread if you feel like it, though. (But that's not the topic here)
  • I'd prefer getting a "thank you" and possibly get credited. ♥

If you want a form to fill out (which you obviously don't have to, just give me details), feel free to use this:

Tileset:

Size:

Details:

Important stuff (if you need units in a specific spot, etc...):

That's that.

Edited by Mono the Meerp

Actually I need a map for a hack I'm making; idk if it'd be better to PM the details to you but

basically I need a map like fe7's ch 13x mixed with fe5's ch 12 & 16b

I need a medium sized woodsy area with lakes and lots of trees but a little cliff area in the middle like 16b. Pretty much, take 16b, add houses and water and some villages and just make it look pretty

I would use the the regular fe8 overworked tileset and be like 20~25 x30~35ish size isn't that important so long as it fits within the details.

Cheers!

Actually I need a map for a hack I'm making; idk if it'd be better to PM the details to you but

I would use the the regular fe8 overworked tileset and be like 20~25 x30~35ish size isn't that important so long as it fits within the details.

Cheers!

I'll get on that.

Oh, and just a heads up: I'm using Tiled for this. Mappy sucks. So yeah.

you are uninvited to my birthday party

When I first started mapping I used Mappy. Then I found Tiled and thought it was like 1000000000 times better so I just stuck with it. Mappy requires... effort :'D

Nah, I dunno. I just always preferred Tiled to Mappy. But that isn't the topic here xP

EDIT:

@Brendor

dHhwIUB.png

TMX

How's this? I think I might have gone overboard...

Edited by Mono the Meerp

EDIT:

@Brendor

dHhwIUB.png

TMX

How's this? I think I might have gone overboard...

Damn son ! :o: I likes it

Only gripe is I don't want a castle in the middle but I can fix that myself

Thanks a lot, mano!

Edit: actually would you mind adding rivers and more water that gets in the way with some snags? Maybe another village or arena or shop near the bottom too?

Edited by Brendor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Probably a necro but I don't really wanna post this in my map topic if there's already a thread for it.

In any case, if you want me to make a map for you, considering my frequency on this site is rather on/off, it is probably smarter to either add me on Skype (mono-kirisame) or add me on Discord (Monorion#3693). I'm on those two pretty much the whole time if you need to contact me, so it's far more likely I'll see your message on there rather than here. If on Skype, you should probably also add that you want me to make a map for you. (And if on Discord just message me immediately).

Remember, 's all free and stuff. But yeah, reach me there instead.

Edited by Mono