Dungeon Fighter Online Closed Beta

So Neople has announced as of the 4th this month that the closed-open beta is "right around the corner", is anyone excited? Personally, I'm crossing my fingers that it comes out within a day or two, because I'm just starting my spring break.

Also, I'm split as to whether I'm going to main a Blademaster or an Avenger, right now. Hell, the Dark Knight looks like a cool class. If you're looking at this game, what class are you going to main first?

Wait, what? Didn't this game exist back in 2010?

Yeah, but Nexon took it down in 2013, I believe. I played it from release stateside to 2012 or so, so I'm excited that it's going to be rereleased with MUCH more content soon. The big downside and questions which seem to be unresolved are that Nexon owns Neople, so it's a real head-scratcher as to what's going on.

As of today, 3/9 Neople has announced a full reveal tomorrow

Edited by SirBrickingtonCrushworthy

Hailing from S. Korea, the International version of the game was discontinued due to server bugs that created lag, some serving up to ~4 minutes in the loading lobby before entering the dungeons. Nexon apparently couldn't fix the problem itself without entirely tearing apart the game and putting it back together, and especially since their main game, Maple Story, was also requiring full attention.

MS and DnF (internationally called DFO, or Dungeon Fighters Online) are games that have been up and running for a decade now, so it wouldn't be wrong to think any updates to their system now requires so much more than it used to years before. True, international servers are much younger, but they still almost exactly follow the chronological update schedule as the original game in Korea. So they decided that the game was going to discontinue; with the disappearance imminent, Nexon made itself a sibling company, naming it Neople. If you maybe had noticed, it took almost two years for international DFO to introduce the Avenger class, which was already out in S. Korea one year after it's original launch, ultimately showing that the international team had some trouble keeping up with the speed as that of S.Korea. Nexon Intl. decided that they would focus on MS more than DFO.

Now, Nexon's main game is solely MS and Neople's main game is solely DFO. I know that these sites have more games, but believe me when I say that MS and DFO are the two main games....

Credits: Facts and opinions from me, read from S.Korean news articles years back...

EDIT: Ok.... Someone tell me how I'd upload photos to posts, because I hope I'm not blind but I can't find the upload button.......................... :(((

EDIT2: @SirBrickingtonSmashworthy I'll be starting off as a Grappler to leech money off of, and I'll eventually main a Brawler. Female class too, that is if they are going to follow S.Korea's different attributes by gender.

EDIT3: Sorry Crushworthy, I said Smashworthy...

Edited by DeadSwagger

I'm probably going to do what I did in the old game too, and go with my Lightsabre Blademaster. Also going to make an Avenger.

Fun fact: DFO is the game where I developed this screen name, I made a Priest named Brickington because the dude was a beefcake, and since then it's stuck.

• 2 weeks later...

Zerks are fun as hell, but I still kinda hate the return of the Fatigue System. I just need to level up once just to awaken T_T

Also, I sorta like the remade universe, and I sorta miss having to fight Vangelis and Isadora (fucking sexy as an NPC). I still miss old DFO's world, but I love how the gameplay just feels the same, yet with more tolerable shit like not having to spend SP on cancels.