Want me to buy/ship you the FE merchandise from Comiket? Inquire within!

Hirondelle

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine too has been safely received. Thank you Hirondelle for buying and sending. Like most are saying, the staff book was considerably bigger than expected, but there's enough room for it by my Akaneia chronicle book. When I have a bit of time, I don't mind scanning it in?

Oh and the quality of the tote bag is amazing. Still haven't decided what to use it for yet, but it looks funky and that's all that matters :)

Mine has arrived too! thanks again! the other day i saw some of these items being sold on ebay at much higher prices!, so thank you so much again for letting us have the opportunity to get these special items!!

This is great news guys, I'm glad this all pretty much went off without a hitch!

The fact that moneylessness happened at the same time as this is super disheartening ;-;

Uh what?

Thanks mate! Mine arrived today.

Staff book has been wonderful. My favourite of the bunch. Welp, time to bug some friends to translate it for me, unless someone here has already done that and wanted to share...*cough*kirokan*cough*

Hi all. In case anyone missed out on buying the book/people wanted an electronic version, I have scanned my version through. Thank you again Hirondelle for buying. Go here to see online or download through Mediafire. Enjoy.

Edit: forgot to mention, but if anyone's unclear about page 18 by my numbering /page 20 in the book, this is FE1. Hard to tell, but the only reason I got it is the chant below the image says Oguma.

Edited by Crazy Foxie

Hi all. In case anyone missed out on buying the book/people wanted an electronic version, I have scanned my version through. Thank you again Hirondelle for buying. Go here to see online or download through Mediafire. Enjoy.

Edit: forgot to mention, but if anyone's unclear about page 18 by my numbering /page 20 in the book, this is FE1. Hard to tell, but the only reason I got it is the chant below the image says Oguma.

May just be on my end but the links were not working for me.

Awesome stuff.

I you'd like, I can mirror the pages on my site.

I was reading mine earlier because of the anniversary hype and I noticed at least 3 more interesting things.

1) One of the FE4 staff posted a plan for an event sequence that occurred before the beginning of Chapter 7 (as we know it), which sort of explains how Patty got the Balmunk.

I can't read much Japanese, but I believe Patty and her childhood friend, Lina, infiltrated the Yield Temple to obtain the Balmunk. But right after Patty and Lina part ways, Lina gets ambushed and mortally wounded. Patty then promises the dying Lina that she'll give Shanan the Balmunk so Prince Seres (lol) can save the world.

2) Another staff member explains the origins of the Avatar character. I'm not familiar with the Wars series, but from what I can tell, the first Wars games didn't have COs (commanding officers) and they were only introduced later. After Wars added COs, the FE team decided to add FE7's Mark as a sort of "CO character". This, of course, evolved further into FE12/13/14's Avatar.

3) Somebody who worked on FE9 talked a little about the game's unique Fixed Mode. This one I'm most unsure about, but from what I gather, the testing team were getting annoyed at the terrible level ups and so they made a debug option to fix the level ups somewhat. Later they thought it'd be interesting to make this debug option available after beating the game once--in other words, Fixed Mode.

Edited by VincentASM

Got mine today. Thanks so much for going through all the trouble, you are awesome!

Oh, I'm pretty happy about that - your address was ridiculous haha...or at least something I wasn't used to.

still waiting on my tees I'll let you know if they show up

It's probably because I asked you for you address multiple times with no answer, and the fact you've seem to have registered under a different profile doesn't help either. So, do you finally want to PM me your address on one of your multiple accounts?