Want me to buy/ship you the FE merchandise from Comiket? Inquire within!

Hirondelle

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Hirondelle. Thank you very much for the offer and hope that this sets off as well as it seems so far.

If at all possible, please could I have the tote bag and staff book. As far as I know, that is 1500 yen plus 2000, reaching a total of 3500 yen. I will transfer this to you from UK sterling to Japanese yen, but wanted to confirm if you would be okay to ship to Britain as well as US? I do not mind contributing towards extra postage if need be, otherwise feel free to PM to iron out the details.

Look forwar to hearing from you, and even if the answer is no, appreciate the good work you're doing :)

Hi Hirondelle. Thank you very much for the offer and hope that this sets off as well as it seems so far.

If at all possible, please could I have the tote bag and staff book. As far as I know, that is 1500 yen plus 2000, reaching a total of 3500 yen. I will transfer this to you from UK sterling to Japanese yen, but wanted to confirm if you would be okay to ship to Britain as well as US? I do not mind contributing towards extra postage if need be, otherwise feel free to PM to iron out the details.

Look forwar to hearing from you, and even if the answer is no, appreciate the good work you're doing :)

All of that is no problem!

Has Comiket happened yet/.? i'll hop on this if that's ok

Just like Zekero said, it doesn't happen until this weekend. So tell me what you want!

All of that is no problem!

Just like Zekero said, it doesn't happen until this weekend. So tell me what you want!

Quoted you this time, to make sure you know I posted in here. :V

Hey, can I get you to buy me a CD and Staff book? PM me your paypal address.

Quick update! I was able to purchase EVERYTHING, except the Photo Frame (sold out)!

Additionally, all the Awakening Badges were in opaque wrappings and chosen at random. Fortunately, I was actually able to get most of the ones y'all wanted. Once I get home and sort everything properly, I'll proceed with showing the badges ya'll didn't request, and we'll do a first-post-first-serve method to determine who gets what.

I also took several photos, so I'll make another topic showcasing the event proper. Stay tuned!

Edited by Hirondelle

Quick update! I was able to purchase EVERYTHING, except the Photo Frame (sold out)!

Additionally, all the Awakening Badges were in opaque wrappings and chosen at random. Fortunately, I was actually able to get most of the ones y'all wanted. Once I get home and sort everything properly, I'll proceed with showing the badges ya'll didn't request, and we'll do a first-post-first-serve method to determine who gets what.

I also took several photos, so I'll make another topic showcasing the event proper. Stay tuned!

You are god among men. Thank you so much!

GODLIKE!

Thank you so much!

OK, just as an FYI, the soonest I can pack, wrap and ship all your stuff will be Tuesday afternoon! Japan time! Just so y'all are aware!

Now, it's Badge Auction Time!

ZekeroXBlade! (No Owain)

Isylia! (No Lucina)

charmedx3! (No Tharja/Henry)

...And Jyosua if he wants to!

I wasn't able to get some of y'all's badges, as the selection was random. So, here are the 5 I received instead:

JNDzwfG.jpg

So, whoever chooses first, gets it shipped in their package. charmedx3 gets to pick twice, since they didn't get two of their badges!

And...go!

RESULTS:

Isylia: Nowi

charmedx3: Robin/Lon'qu

Zekero: Nowi

Jyosua: Chrom

Edited by Hirondelle

Hello! Since there aren't Lucina and Olivia I would prefer Reflet and Nono. I'm glad that you have been able to buy everything else!

Oh my bad, I forgot to mention what you actually were missing. I have an Olivia badge! So just pick one!

Thanks so much for this and good to hear it was a success - I hope you manage to get a few things for yourself too! I just looked at the pictures from the other thread and it's good to see that the stall was so popular thanks to the marketing. Please say thanks to your colleagues too - it was a nice shot of you all together (plus, fire emblem bags...! Aah!)

This is amazing. You are amazing (your friends are too for helping, ofc). Thank you so much for this!