Fire Emblem - The Sacred Overhaul

scorcher9009

At this point in my life, I made 4 unreleased reskin hacks, three FEXP projects, I'm working on two FEXNA side projects, and then there's my super successful FE7CM hack that lots of people like. I could pull off a mystery hack if I wanted to (And to some extent I like to keep mystery in updates for my projects since I think people should experience things fresh) but I don't think you can do it with one random (self-admitted) bad pokemon hack and nothing else. Just update the OP with screenshots and more detailed information bro. There have been probably a hundred 'revamped' FE8 hacks, yours is nothing special as far as most people care, so you need to get their hopes and interest built up. Just take my advice, it wasn't that long ago I could have been in a position similar to yours. Give people something to hook them, build a fanbase, THEN try something like this.

I think the truama I got from fuck the pain away is enough of a suprise

by7itkr.png

This hack is filled with dumb nonsence like bone being a pirate knoll being overpowered dumb game design crappy dialouge changes and caps

Edited by TTPK_Tal

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This hack is filled with dumb nonsence like bone being a pirate knoll being overpowered dumb game design crappy dialouge changes and caps

My thoughts exactly. Then again, consider this more of a stepping stone hack as the maker learns what to do and what not to do. Now to go back to playing Awful Emblem.(Which doesn't seem that awful as a matter of fact)

My thoughts exactly. Then again, consider this more of a stepping stone hack as the maker learns what to do and what not to do. Now to go back to playing Awful Emblem.(Which doesn't seem that awful as a matter of fact)

Ive spent an hour of rng abuse to defeat bone in a reasnoble turn count

the entirety of this games balance is off giving her an axereaver wont ablige. also what a pirate does on a mountain

I completely forgot about the mountains he was on.

he explained it already

and there's a difference between criticism and just being an asshole

if you're not enjoying the product, give your spheal on why, and let the creator actually address and fix those issues; else stop using said product

Edited by Skitty of Time

I literally increased Eirika's base stats by two. o.o

two is a lot for early game. just revert it, and buff her hp growth by like 5% and give her a pt of str. She'll fare better for late game when she can actually soak a bit more damage, but to each their own.

Or don't. What are you going to do about it?

Have a mod remind you that being overly confrontational is in poor taste, and since this is a public warning, expect a heavier-than-normal warning if you decide to ignore this.

It's your choice as to whether or not you want to play this. Likewise, it's your choice as to whether or not you want to leave feedback, as well as how you express yourself. HOWEVER, these choices do not absolve you of the consequences of your actions. Choose wisely.

Since I want to wait for OP to iron out all the bugs (like Bone being locked to the mountain; IMO, the fastest way to fix this would be to restore him to his original class), I'll hold off on downloading/playing it.

Since I want to wait for OP to iron out all the bugs (like Bone being locked to the mountain; IMO, the fastest way to fix this would be to restore him to his original class), I'll hold off on downloading/playing it.

Didn't he say that was deliberate..?

Didn't he say that was deliberate..?

That's enough reason for me not to play this hack, ever. Or if I do, I'll change it in my own version, because I feel that it's terrible design.

That's enough reason for me not to play this hack, ever. Or if I do, I'll change it in my own version, because I feel that it's terrible design.

Also, Knoll is a Necromancer/Summoner/Archsage that can use all magic/staves, and comes w/ capped stats....

Also, Knoll is a Necromancer/Summoner/Archsage that can use all magic/staves, and comes w/ capped stats....

RIP Balance. Knoll shot him through the skull with a giant shotgun

Alright so time for my opinions on this game after playing through a majority of it. So first off why do legendary weapons have 0 uses? And I would recommend changing the level cap from 30 for the first base to 20 and the upgraded keep at 30 because its just a bit tedious. And make the boss in chapter two moveable. Nerf knoll. I'll post more as I remember more.

Alright so time for my opinions on this game after playing through a majority of it. So first off why do legendary weapons have 0 uses? And I would recommend changing the level cap from 30 for the first base to 20 and the upgraded keep at 30 because its just a bit tedious. And make the boss in chapter two moveable. Nerf knoll. I'll post more as I remember more.

I've played it to the end. He was trying to give Legendary weapons infinite uses, but botched it. And trust me, Knoll will not help you with the DK. The DK literally has 60 in ALL stats. Legendary weapons on say, a maxed Ephraim will only do chip damage, while guaranteed to die. ALL your characters will get ORKO'd by the DK, no matter what.

As for my opinions, its the complete polar opposite of FE7if for FE8, except at the end. WAY too easy until the boss, who is literally impossible to kill without hax. Overall, poorly done. It had great potential, but botched it.

Edited by RandomSwordmaster