[Resource] My Custom Spell Animations

MisakaMikoto

All of the spell animations here are made by me and free to use with a credit given.

Edit: They are for GBA FE, so you need FEA to insert them.

Preview:

http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/destinybreaknowel/library/My%20Custom%20Spell%20Animation 

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ac399r4qws4bw0o/AAA4nbkiFJU_pFMgGhQX8Ae6a?dl=0
Edited by MisakaMikoto

You realize you have to basically recode the entire animations right? You might as well have done that in the first place. This doesn't help a FEXP user in the slightest lol.

Hmm... I had inserted Aircalibur animation and it worked fine but here... hmm I still don't know what shall we do.

photobucket? it's 2015, use imgur or dropbox

pretty neat though, however I have to point out something/remind you to test about fire, wind, and resire: they use hitbox detection in FE4/5, so do the spells still look right at all ranges in your animations?

Edited by Lamia

Well, you need to insert it yourself if you love any of them. After all, inserting sound effects is an extra task needed to be done if someone wants to use my animation.In fact, I only included the SFX extracted directly from SNES FE in the package and haven't inserted them myself. You can see them in action if someone used.(There is no sound effect if you only insert my script directly, which I have made clearly in the ReadMe)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...