MisakaMikoto

[Resource] My Custom Spell Animations

All of the spell animations here are made by me and free to use with a credit given.

Edit: They are for GBA FE, so you need FEA to insert them.

Preview:

http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/destinybreaknowel/library/My%20Custom%20Spell%20Animation 

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ac399r4qws4bw0o/AAA4nbkiFJU_pFMgGhQX8Ae6a?dl=0
Edited by MisakaMikoto

Are these the same ones from the FEU spells thread or are these new variants of meteor and etc?

Edit: OH these are snes spells. HERP.

Edited by Klokinator

I'll let you know that this work is awesome. I will use your animations in my FEXP game.

Keep up the good Work.

You realize you have to basically recode the entire animations right? You might as well have done that in the first place. This doesn't help a FEXP user in the slightest lol.

All of the animations are unique. Though I have completed some animations from SNES FE, but not only that, because I will also make some other animations from other games which I love, but I think I will complete them first. :awesome:

You realize you have to basically recode the entire animations right? You might as well have done that in the first place. This doesn't help a FEXP user in the slightest lol.

Hmm... I had inserted Aircalibur animation and it worked fine but here... hmm I still don't know what shall we do.

photobucket? it's 2015, use imgur or dropbox

pretty neat though, however I have to point out something/remind you to test about fire, wind, and resire: they use hitbox detection in FE4/5, so do the spells still look right at all ranges in your animations?

Edited by Lamia

I'm about 70% sure I'll be using them.

Edit: Did you include the light-sword attack from Leif's weapon?

Edited by Klokinator

Any chance of videos to see them in action?

Well, you need to insert it yourself if you love any of them. After all, inserting sound effects is an extra task needed to be done if someone wants to use my animation.In fact, I only included the SFX extracted directly from SNES FE in the package and haven't inserted them myself. You can see them in action if someone used.(There is no sound effect if you only insert my script directly, which I have made clearly in the ReadMe)

Do you have normal spell animations ?. I 'm try to make FE7, not hack, but I can't find spell animations.

Edited by svpam111

>>svpam111

Sorry, but I couldn't get across the message you tried to convey. Are you attempted to remake FE7 by the SRPG Studio?

Edited by MisakaMikoto