Nicktiger-217's Sprites!

rh0symedre

Some sprites for an upcoming ROM hack that I wanted to share.

-- To be updated regularly --

Cobalion_small_zps3kr8q5se.png?t=1426962
-- Cobalion --
Virizion_small_zpsbmlge2hj.png
-- Virizion --
Gardevoir_small_zps3yvsmwie.png?t=142696
-- Gardevoir --
Gallade_small_zpspf7urk9c.png?t=14269627
-- Gallade --
Vaporeon_small_zpsq7cjnfic.png?t=1427071
-- Vaporeon --
Arceus_small_zpsfgnqno5o.png?t=142696276
Arceus_Evil_small_zpshzt3wbmk.png?t=1426
-- Arceus --

More Coming Soon!

Updates:

(03/22/15) - Removed Absol for Art Theft (Sorry); Resized sprites
(03/23/15) - Added Vaporeon

Edited by nicktiger217

Hmmm... Not bad, you've got some editing/splicing and some customing skills it seems. Some of the proportions seem a bit off, and some of the heads look a little big, but yeah... Not bad at all. :)

Definitely on the right track, and would love to see some more. :D

Though yeah, a 1x view of these would be good to see them at their natural resolution.

BTW, welcome to the sprites forums!

Wheeeeeee pokemon! I definitely see potential here. Gonna need practice to iron out kinks, but there's potential.

I also hope that you asked Pi for permission before using his long fur tutorial for Absol. If not, then I'd call that a lack of respect for one of the better spriters from the community.

I also hope that you asked Pi for permission before using his long fur tutorial for Absol. If not, then I'd call that a lack of respect for one of the better spriters from the community.

I'll have to disagree...if he made a tutorial I'd think he'd be fine with people using it to learn from. Now if somebody flat out stole his work and put it in a hack with recolors and a few edits, then that would be a different story.

Anyways. Love the concept! Are these pokemon trapped in the FE world as humans or something?

I'll have to disagree...if he made a tutorial I'd think he'd be fine with people using it to learn from. Now if somebody flat out stole his work and put it in a hack with recolors and a few edits, then that would be a different story.

Directly splicing Pi's work without credit or permission is tantamount to theft; that's exactly what's going on here.

Directly splicing Pi's work without credit or permission is tantamount to theft; that's exactly what's going on here.

If that's the case then yes. But if he just followed the tutorial and made the fur himself with its help, then no. You don't see people crediting Asvel when they go full custom if they learned to do so from that tutorial...

When I saw "using the long fur tutorial" I thought the latter.

If that's the case then yes. But if he just followed the tutorial and made the fur himself with its help, then no. You don't see people crediting Asvel when they go full custom if they learned to do so from that tutorial...

2ea9adfb96.gif

It's the exact same fur, just chopped short one pixel.

1) I will change all the portrait sizes down to the 1x ratio.

2) I'm so sorry about the Absol thing. I apologize to anyone upset. I'll remove him now. I was wrong and I'm truly sorry.

3) also thank you for the support. I'll make a post for the ROM hack soon.

My apologies. I meant the sprite he made for the long fur tutorial. Semantics and diction. Again, my apologies.

I'm so very sorry. I had been meaning to change it but I must have forgotten. I'll remove him and redo him. I'm truly sorry.

Okay, I was wrong...

Nick Tiger, you can just take the fur off Absol and replace it with whatever else, and you'll be good.

Of course. I'll just make him from scratch. I think he had to many colors, anyway. Apologies, again.

Wheeeeeee pokemon! I definitely see potential here. Gonna need practice to iron out kinks, but there's potential.

I hadn't. I had completely forgotten that I did that. I've removed Absol and will remake him with my own abilities.

Anyways. Love the concept! Are these pokemon trapped in the FE world as humans or something?

The Premise of the game is that it's just supposed to be characters and stories based off of pokemon, and that's why majority of the characters will be legendaries. (also it's a complicated story but in the end I did splice his work so I will be changing the sprite.)

Edited by Nightmare