Need help with AR item codes on Dolphin

So I've been playing around with AR codes from this topic (the actual codes, not the code creator thingy) during my recent playthrough of the game, and everything was working fine and dandy for a while. I used the EXP codes, the Gold and BEXP codes, and the item codes and they worked without a hitch.

Right now, everything... Still works perfectly. Except for the item codes. See, I can find item slots, edit remaining uses and properties, and even spawn items in the slots just fine, but the problem is that they come out wrong when I spawn them. No matter what I try to spawn, it comes out as a nameless, unequipable weapon with weird stats (like, 1 Hit or 0-96 range), the symbol of some other weapon or item, an X where the name of the weapon type should be (the rank is always -), and a high max use.

Example codes:

0484DB4C 80B66180

Here I try to spawn a Seraph Robe with 0 uses (which become 256 when I use it, this apparently breaks weapons but not items) on Nolan's first slot. It worked perfectly when I tried it in part 1 (along with some other stat-booster codes), but now it doesn't work.

0484DB4C 80B63250

0484DB50 0F000000

Here I try to spawn a Tomahawk with 15 uses in the same slot. Tried it in part 3 and it didn't work.

What could have gone wrong? Is there some way of fixing this? I'm on Dolphin 4.0 BTW.

• 1 month later...

Well i am not there yet on dolphin and just learned to create the codes myself, but i did noticed that the memory addresses are different in part 2 from part 1. Probably they are different in part 3 as well. On part 4 i think it´s useless since you get the items form everyone. I'm inclined to finish this AR run just to see the addresses in all parts of the game just for the fun of it